⚠️⚠️In Sydney Cape Breton Now! Don’t miss out, 26th-28th⚠️⚠️

about me:
My name is Amarra and I'm a young adult looking for a meaningful connection with someone. I have a petite build, brown hair, blue eyes, and an olive complexion. My personality is outgoing and I'm always looking for ways to make people around me laugh and smile. I'm very passionate about the things I care about and I'm always looking for ways to make a difference.

I'm a big believer in valuing the time that people spend together. I'm a great listener and I'm always up for deep conversations. I 
love spending time with people who I can really connect with. I'm open to trying new things. I'm a bit of an adrenaline junkie who loves taking risks, but I'm also responsible and I know when to draw the line.

I'm a very giving person and I'm always looking for ways to help those around me. I'm loyal to the people I care about, and I'm always willing to lend an ear or a shoulder to lean on. I'm also a great problem-solver and I'm always willing to come up with creative solutions.

Overall, I'm a fun-loving person who loves to have a good time. I'm open to new experiences. I'm a passionate and loyal person who values relationships and companionship.

●・○・●・○・●

Physical Description:
Height: 5’1 | Weight: 104lbs | Cup Size: 32 A Cup

Sneak Peek: Click Here.

●・○・●・○・●

Services & Rates.

I offer GFE, Duo's and Trio's, multi hours, overnights & much more.

I included basic service as well as non GFE.

Please keep in mind that

"cheap service isn't always good & good service isn't cheap"

●・○・●・○・●

How To Book An Appointment With Me

Screening and deposit may be required if we haven't met before.
When booking an appointment leave a brief message of getting to know you and what you would like in our time together,

please include your age, name, services, how long of a session you would, preferred date/time.

I have included an example below. 

Example: Hello my name is _____, I’m _____ years old, I'm looking for _____ services. I’m would like to spend _____ time with you on this preferred date & time _____.

●・○・●・○・●

**𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲.**

𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐈𝐧𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲

Testimonial #1
Testimonial #2

Testimonial #3

Testimonial #4

Testimonial #5

Testimonial #6

𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐭: (902)-704-3503

𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲𝐅𝐚𝐧𝐬: @geekygirl-amarra