Reporting someone using YFL Name

Hi,

just want to mention that Kimberly Gomez have never travel with us to Halifax and we dont know why she use our name in her ads as Veronica YFL . We do not say she is a bad companion since we dont know her but just want to clarify about this since it can be confusing and  we can't contact the Mod. Thank you 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

She posted the conversation on her Twitter page.

Her previous employment experience seems a bit broad.

Would be like if a plumber considered himself an ex-Hilton Hotels employee because he was called once to replace a toilet.

Technically "not a lie", but not quite enough to put on a resume.

If i remember correctly it was back in 2021 , she went 2 days in Ottawa and gave us fake picures and we dont do bait and switch so didnt work out with her. Im not saying her pics are fake now but it was a problem with us back then. All we did was asking to take off our name from her ads since we dont even know her and she is refusing. She should just do her stuff on her own with out using other people name. 

• Like 3

Stating on my ad that i was « Veronica French » is not used to highlight or make my resume better (like the Hilton story) 😂 since YFL reputation is not the bestest nowadays, that’s you switched from Ottawa to Halifax as your main city, (all you have to do is checking terb), people complaining about their bad experiences with your agency.… Anw 

it’s used for the simple reason of having reviews under that name so my futur lovers could easily go and check :))

also you don’t have to lie and say that It didn’t work out because of the « fake » pictures, cause I do remember it was during the very beginning of my career , and I wasn’t comfortable doing the photoshoot, even tho you insisted and really wanted me to officially join YFL bc of the clients feedback.

and talking of fake, I do remember back in 2021 you didn’t mind girls using fake pictures 

and here’s a proof

using aneeqa farid’d pictures Claiming its Leila French 😂 

A5EDD157-3D2F-4B58-BC56-C860B4F81AE2.thumb.png.b0f4ecfc46017a3fce0d19ff3447a283.png

73128E95-98B0-43B7-9AAC-BBB4C69EBD7B.thumb.jpeg.4e3e283b887e493acc2523d68686ecdc.jpeg

Edited by Kimberlygomez

11 minutes ago, Kimberlygomez said:

it’s used for the simple reason of having reviews under that name so my futur lover could easily go and check.

Not sure what "futur lover could easily go and check". Other than your ads and post here, the only mention of you under "Veronica French" I could find is a short TERB thread from Mars 2021 mentioning they couldn't find reviews.

Definitely wasting my time talking to a fake account certainly managed by YFL, cause I just noticed you just joined the board, and btw I have recent reviews too under my actual name on both merb and perb

and last thing I owe absolutely nothing to anyone, not even this explanation

bisou 😽 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Kimberlygomez said:

Definitely wasting my time talking to a fake account certainly managed by YFL...

This is hilarious. Please report me, I'm sure admins will laugh their freakin heads off.

LOL

12 hours ago, Kimberlygomez said:

like the Hilton story

That part was a joke...(duh!)

But more seriously, when doing part-time work and an employer doesn't judge your involvement worth a reference or any form of evaluation, this should normally be a hint to not include on a resume unless being very short on work experience.

And even if "managed by YFL" 🙄, I'm not versed in the past and current work agreements and clauses in regard to the use of names, pictures and whatever non-compete clauses could be included. Resolving this privately should be the best option.

As for your old reviews/recos, better reference those more directly. In this environment, names, links and locations tend to change a lot. Many will ignore recommendations older than 6 monts. Maybe time to move on.