Annessa @ the Playmate

Ahhhh...nothing like a field trip in the summer. A few weeks back, we gathered a small posse (Angela, Kianna, Alexandra Sky, Old Dog, Boomer and myself) and headed down on to the 'Mate to cheer on one of our own lovely ladies...the beautiful Annessa.

She is well known in our CERB circle and needs no official introduction, other than to say she now has added pole dancing to her outstanding list of abilities. After a very sensual stage show, and some quality time in the CR, by both Sky and myself, we all agreed that this trip was an excellent idea...hot summer afternoon, cold beer, the company of beautiful women and erotic lap dances....now, if we could only move the pole out to the patio...:)

Watch for Annessa's posts. She shares her dancing schedule regularly, and I encourage you to make your own trip. You will not regret it, she'll make sure of it!!

E.

Edited by emb3750
  • Like 1

Lucky you!

Great entertainment with great company.

Never had the chance to go see Annessa dance yet; our schedules are a bit hard to match but one day, it will happen.

Lucky you!

Great entertainment with great company.

Never had the chance to go see Annessa dance yet; our schedules are a bit hard to match but one day, it will happen.

Oh my friend, make it happen. If we had more field trips like this when I was in school, I would never have skipped so much.

Echoing what my friend EMB has said, it was a perfect way to end my work day. It would have been a good day just hanging out with some friends, having a beer or two and going to the Playmate. Add the fact that we got to see the stunning Annessa dance - well that took the cake.

There aren't enough superlatives for Annessa - she is beautiful, sensual, and frankly one the sweetest people I have ever met.

Don't let the opportunity to see her slip away!!!!

I think one of the biggest mistakes I've ever made was when me and buddy went to another club where Annessa used to dance, and we didn't even know it was her! We even left before we saw her on stage! :ablow:

Guest **n****er

Saw Annessa at the playmate a few months ago. Im embarrassed to say she was so cute I was too nervous to ask her for a dance...ya I'm a loser.

Saw Annessa at the playmate a few months ago. Im embarrassed to say she was so cute I was too nervous to ask her for a dance...ya I'm a loser.

Hahaha, sometimes I have to go get a dancer for my guy friends because they're too shy to ask them for dances too. I don't get it, but it makes me laugh.

Talk to her next time. :)

I have never seen her dance, but I have seen her in "other" settings and she is a very sexy lady.

YOU GUYS!

Why didn't you invite me??!

:(

Sorry Dudette. Next time. (Lucky Sky got a few lap dances!).

YOU GUYS!

Why didn't you invite me??!

:(

Sorry Dudette. Next time. (Lucky Sky got a few lap dances!).

Promise!!!!