As I travel through my journey this year, I am noticing that I have a tension between wanting variety and wanting the consistency that comes with "knowing" someone more deeply.

Is this something that you also feel? I have spoken with some more well known members and they seem to have both: regular women that they see "regularly" as well as a selection of new ones as they arrive on the scene.

Thoughts, opinions, reflections?

Ladies - variety, consistency, a combination of both?

Thanks for sharing.

Uli,

I have to go with both consistency and also variety of new experiences.

Guest f***2f***

God I swear you're reading my mind. I've been making the rounds a bit...not like some who are gods at this but definitely getting a bit of variety in. Let's face it that's what this hobby is about...i have a wife who is consistent....well that's another story.

I've repeated twice with 3 different girls and found that I still want to experience more.

Having this forum to cut down the possibility of having a bad exp is great....I hate to waste money and want a good experience if I'm going to try a new sp.

Is there a possibility it could get too consistant?

Variety is the spice of life and of this hobby.

I guess I'm old fashioned, when i find somethin or in this case someone I like... I stick with it. I do admit though from time to time a little variety makes for added fun and can broaden one's horizons and bein a cowboy and all, I see a lot of horizons out here on the range. Thanks to ya'll when I do find the need for some variety there's always a list of proven consistent fillies for this here cowboy to take out for a trot!

I much prefer consistent variety, OK OK sounds evasive I know. However I like to have long term relationships with several women. The issue comes from the women not always wanting to have long term relationships with me. I get a bad vibe or an uneasy feeling, they leave the profession, there availability becomes very inconsistent. For this reason I am always on the look out for the next "steady" and I try to keep a few other's as steady as well.

It is very satisfying being with someone who knows your triggers and turn ons and turn offs. The second and third times get much better, let's face it to just meet someone and in a very short period of time get naked and start having sex is not normal human social activity!

It is also very satisfying knowing what your partner likes and it can take many visits with an SP to get them to warm up and tell you what they want. However this is an extremely satisfying evolution, you know you have arrived when this level of communications takes place!

My advices is to find 2 or 3 that you like visit them consistently and add a wild card into the mix from time to time to replace the regular ones as they move on through attrition.

I much prefer consistent variety, OK OK sounds evasive I know. However I like to have long term relationships with several women. The issue comes from the women not always wanting to have long term relationships with me. I get a bad vibe or an uneasy feeling, they leave the profession, there availability becomes very inconsistent. For this reason I am always on the look out for the next "steady" and I try to keep a few other's as steady as well.

It is very satisfying being with someone who knows your triggers and turn ons and turn offs. The second and third times get much better, let's face it to just meet someone and in a very short period of time get naked and start having sex is not normal human social activity!

It is also very satisfying knowing what your partner likes and it can take many visits with an SP to get them to warm up and tell you what they want. However this is an extremely satisfying evolution, you know you have arrived when this level of communications takes place!

My advices is to find 2 or 3 that you like visit them consistently and add a wild card into the mix from time to time to replace the regular ones as they move on through attrition.

Well said Dummpy. With myself personally, I have no SO currently, so I generally have a few special ladies that I try to see consistently. There are also times that some one new will come along and I am all up for new adventures.

I never feel that I'm not wasting money if I have not such great encounter chalk it up to chemistry but that has not happen in long time. I certainly enjoy the fact of variety is the spice of life. I have stuck to those more recommendated by us, and the odd wild card as Dummpy said.. the past 2 wild cards were Logan and Sydney Lacroix....what more can I say..I enjoy myself :)

Well said Dummpy. With myself personally, I have no SO currently, so I generally have a few special ladies that I try to see consistently. There are also times that some one new will come along and I am all up for new adventures.

Same here. Like to repeat with a few ladies. I do like variety however my budget is limited and I don't get out as often as I want to. If I see too many new SPs I can't repeat with my favorites. Once in a while I will see a new one especially since SPs do retire or move. I will usually repeat with the new one unless she is not worth reviewing.

Same modus operandi, repeat with the regulars and add the out of town visitors to add variety.

It appears that all agree, two or three regulars and the odd wild card. The benefit of the regulars is that you get to know each other and that its gets better each time. The wild card is to add some new spice and spark.

I'm all for consistency and want a girl I can see regularly and get to know each other a little, like Dummpy said. That's the dream....the perfect GFE SP. Call her when you want, get what you want, then go away and not have to ever see her again unless you want to.

However, there's a little voice in my head constantly nagging at me that says "You gotta get that other girl, she's the one...not that other one, don't waste your time with her again..." My safe "surething" mind wants to beat that voice into the ground but then how would you know you love Sushi if you never had the balls to try it? It's a tough call.....

Guest f***2f***

Wait a minute...did dummpy actually say it's not normal to get naked!!

Wait a minute...did dummpy actually say it's not normal to get naked!!

Yeah he did - but he was specifically talking about the client/SP. I really think it is a good idea to get naked before many activities: showers, swimming, sex (both by myself and with others), etc.

Seriously - on the variety topic: is it more variety of the same type (brunettes) or more variety across types (fat, skinny, athletic) and when do you a type turns you on or not OR whether it was a connection (or not) with that particular person.

Guest northman252525

I've been wrestling with the same topic. I have seen a couple of SPs on this board a couple of times and it has been awesome. However, I am always wondering if I should try something/someone new or go with something I know what I will get. I don't have a whole lot of disposable income, so i have chosen to stay with what I know, but that damn voice keeps calling.

Consistency is nice; it allows to reach a certain level of confidence with the SP which is similar to a relationship, without having to deal with all the issues associated with it.

For instance, it's always nice to repeat with a SP such that she remembers your name, who you are, and what you spoke about the last time.

It helps in the sense that it's often a new experience that unfolds.

I says "often" and not "always" because what can happen is that monotony and predictable mechanical behavior can install themselves and the experience becomes less pleasurable.

Another thing that can happen is that they move and you lose track.

At that time, I would be looking for someone else but in the meanwhile, if I have my woman, why not stick to it!

Consistency is the way I started out, but then I found that I could not always hook up with her on my travels to the big O'town. Sooooo, I tried something new, younger, and even though I yearn to return to the consistent one, I find that I am now looking around my various "travel to" cities for something else. Perhaps I'm just looking for a "few" consistencies....

MisterE

I'm still on the variety kick but a few bad ones recently has made me consider just picking a couple good SPs to rotate through based on availability.

This is an interesting thread. My take on the subject is similar to Dummpy's and Pistolpete's.

consistency would be my choice, you get comfortable with the sp and ymmv will be high since the level of comfort will be there

consistency would be my choice, you get comfortable with the sp and ymmv will be high since the level of comfort will be there

I love meeting new people and of course its part of my job but i love to have the consistency of my regulars...we look forward to seeing each other and the possibilities of our adventures are endless...where as just seeing someone once can be a blast but you just don't have that level of trust to show them the real you....if you know what i mean?

kisses,

Emma A

That's why I want some consistency, so I can slowly come out of my shell. With someone new all the time, it's just hard to come out.

Great thread here and lots of thought-provoking comments.

Indeed, everyone has their own preference...for me, when I want variety I see one of the several fine MPAs we have in this town. But I also crave consistency when there's a great connection with someone...which is why there's one MPA whom I see regularly, plus a very, very select few SPs on occasion.

I like consistancy. If I get what I want and build that chemistry then why look elsewhere. I an not trying to set some sort of record, how mnay sp's can I be with. As a matter of fact I try to keep with an sp that has has a limited amount of clients rather than as many as she can take. usually the higher up costing ones.. Just my opinion.

Are there cycles of variety seeking - do men have cycles like women (who are much hornier when they are ovulating)? Does a Full Moon make you want to see a New Moon?

I have cycles of hornyness.....sure.....problem mine starts when I wake up and then ends when I am asleep:lol:

Ever notice how women hanging out together or living/travelling together will start to have the same cycle? I think us guys are the same.