The "I like"/ Positivity Thread

I like Midnight-Massage because she always seems so upbeat and positive. I have certainly not been that way of late and she tends to calm me down and that's a pretty nice thing!

I've also been fortunate enough to meet her a couple of times and that has been a privilege. She is supportive I know of so many members on this board!

• Like 4

Hmmm. MN2 cheers for the wrong hockey team, the wrong CFL team, DEFINATELY the wrong NFL team but you know what.....

After all that I still like him. He is a remarkable fella and Cerb is lucky to have his upbeat presence here.

• Like 4

Guest P*rry

I appreciate Roaminguy's positive spirit which must be difficult for a fisherman without a boat.

I like Excaliber because we both like and appreciate the redhead ladies in our lives

RG

EDIT

To be clear I appreciate ALL the ladies I see...well except for the one that stole my money LOL

But there's a couple special redheads in both our lives that we both know and we like ;-)

Edited by r__m__g_uy

Guest N***he**Ont**y

I like Midnight Massage because she knows what T.A.R.D.I.S stands for!

Guest P*rry

I like Excalibur for his nifty contributions to the Cerb Community. Like the tip he posted on "15 Reasons You Should Be Drinking Lemon Water Every Morning."

I like Diana902 because she has very beautiful feet and she likes to have them touched and caressed, and I would do that to all of her body if I could !

• Like 1

I like NJ because he has been around for about 10 years and is a great contributor to this site. his posts are always interesting and helpful. I hope he is around for another 10 years.

I like Jafo105 because he is "friends" with Nicolette Vaughn, who. in my opinion, is one of the most beautiful women on Cerb.

• Like 2

I like Meaghan because that boobage profile sustains my morning woody, but now that I have to pee, I should log out of here so I stop saluting...

• Like 1