The "I like"/ Positivity Thread

I like Nicolette for her ever changing profile pics.

Edited by Hukupp
Late night typo arrgggghhh
  • Like 2

I like Hukupp because like me, when he was a child he believed that if you swallowed gum it would stick in your body for 7 years and being reminded of that made me laugh. I also like Hukupp because he makes great contributions to the Lyla community.

• Like 1

Sorry Ottawacomet but you've missed the point of this thread. You are supposed to say something you like about the previous poster which was NotchJohnson.

NotchJohnson is next.

I will admit to not being very present as of late but who could not love Caterina's absolutely adorable face? I mean seriously!

Additional Comments:

Oops sorry....I like notch because he brought me an amazing head massager! Lol

• Like 2

I like Karma Kiss for her presence on this site, since she became a member she has posted many valuable topics and experience to help both ladies and gentlemen alike.

• Like 1

I "always" like Meg O'Ryan for her strong personality, insightful posts and valuable contribution to this site, and... not to forget her hot and yummy avatar! ;)

I like Luckyme for all the positive posts that they have contributed to Lyla. Luckyme always has something nice to say.

• Like 1

I like Meg because she joined Cerb just a bit before I did and she was one of the first lady from here that I wanted to meet. When I did, she made me very happy and I have seen her a few time since. Just thinking about her it's time I see her again.

• Like 1

I like Aficionado because he visits a massage parlor that I visit also and I like the recommendations that he makes about that establishment. They help me decide who to see next when i go.

• Like 1

Guest lydiahardwood
On 4/7/2018 at 3:56 PM, NotchJohnson said:

I like Aficionado because he visits a massage parlor that I visit also and I like the recommendations that he makes about that establishment. They help me decide who to see next when i go.

Ooh this thread has gone a bit quiet, let's get it started up again!

I like Notch Johnson because of how respectful and helpful he is, alongside how much love he shows Companions on here. Notch, you're a true gentleman and I appreciate you so much ❤️ 

I like Kylie Jane @EliteKylie because of her great personality, beautiful smile and totally gorgeous body. Always has a smile and a kind word!

Edited by RayRenpelle