SPs you have yet to meet

sorry lone skater, i guest if have to choose one from ottawa so i don't break the rules, it's gonna be pretty paige. i'll try to book with her in the next two weeks. even if a change my choices to comply with the rules PAIGE CAN STILL PUNISH ALL SHE WANTS.

Guest Honey'zMia (Account closed by request)

Well I'm an SP But I totally Think that I could choose a couple girls!!! P.S. I don't know what girls r from out of town but I love Ottawa Girls!!

1. Toni - Totally Hot, so curvey in all the right places, beautiful skin!!!

2. Kaitlyn From Hidden Gemz - What can I say, I love dark hair, she definitely a spinner (not usually my type) but banging!!

3.Michelle - OMG Have you seen that ass?!? It compares to mine!! N anyone who's see me knows my ass is hypnotizing!! hehe

Thanks boys, I like girls too, so I hope you appriciate my opinion!!

Kiss Kiss

Mia

1) Pretty Paige. Can't wait to book an apointment with her; too many good reviews and her pics are very inviting, almost hypnotizing!

2) Destiny (Winnipeg EC). Gorgeous brunette.

3) Stephanie (Vancouver). Another brunette with exotic looks.

Guest f***2f***
Well I'm an SP But I totally Think that I could choose a couple girls!!! P.S. I don't know what girls r from out of town but I love Ottawa Girls!!

1. Toni - Totally Hot' date=' so curvey in all the right places, beautiful skin!!!

2. Kaitlyn From Hidden Gemz - What can I say, I love dark hair, she definitely a spinner (not usually my type) but banging!!

3.Michelle - OMG Have you seen that ass?!? It compares to mine!! N anyone who's see me knows my ass is hypnotizing!! hehe

Kiss Kiss

Mia[/quote']

wow!! If you're into duos I think you're gonna get a lot more popular than you already are sweetie....can't find toni though...where does she advertise?

wow!! If you're into duos I think you're gonna get a lot more popular than you already are sweetie....can't find toni though...where does she advertise?

Tend to belive she is taliking about Toni.Blaq the Asian Sp that just started up with CERB...the Toni that you and I are friends with :)

1. Toni - Totally Hot' date=' so curvey in all the right places, beautiful skin!!!

Kiss Kiss

Mia[/quote']

Wow Mia!!! way to go girl! :)

Guest k***e17

1) Yasmine from PK

2 +3) no clue...im more worried about the girls around here than someone who might possibly never come to Ottawa...+ i've noticed their prices are alot higher...

Guest Honey'zMia (Account closed by request)

Yes Boys, Toni. Blaq. What a hottie, Plus I talked to her and she is smart. That's big to me guys!!!

And yeah, I do duos, I thought that was assumed as I am PSE and after that long thread about the differences in GFE, PSE, etc. HEHE.

I think all four of us should be friends for a night, me, toni, pistolpete, and igotaboner!!!! Holy crap!! That would definitely be ALL NITE!!!!!!!!

Kiss Kiss

Mia

Yes Boys' date=' Toni. Blaq. What a hottie, Plus I talked to her and she is smart. That's big to me guys!!!

And yeah, I do duos, I thought that was assumed as I am PSE and after that long thread about the differences in GFE, PSE, etc. HEHE.

I think all four of us should be friends for a night, me, toni, pistolpete, and igotaboner!!!! Holy crap!! That would definitely be ALL NITE!!!!!!!!

Kiss Kiss

Mia[/quote']

Sweetheart Mia...I'm in:D..like with both of you...thats Toni and you;),...now my good friend Igotaboner...would have to keep his distance from me with his...well you know.....his boner.That would be alot of fun and all nite OR all day cause woman really get off having sex 1st thing in the am..its a known fact

Guest f***2f***

OMFG!! ummmm yeah where do I sign up??? seriously this would be incredible.....it would be a great way for Toni to get some rep too...mmmmmm..."YEAH BABY YEAH!!!!!"

Kiss Kiss

Mia[/quote']

We always apreciate the SPs opinion. Thanks for participating.

Being new to this site, and to the hobby I have been using CERB to familiarize myself with the SPs and their offerings. I particularly like the reviews and appreciate the time it takes to spread the word.

My choices so far:

1 - Mckenzie from Nite-Candy in Barrie - I will try to hook up with her when I return from vacation

2 - Brook Lynn - Ottawa - sounds like a fun loving girl

3 - Emmaalexandra - Halifax - I love her involvement in the discussions and I've read a couple of great reviews

1. In Ottawa, Pretty Paige is first on my list but I can't seem to get on her list!!!

2. Next, I have been trying for awhile to find a reason to visit Halifax so I can meet Willow. Maybe one day she will grace us with a visit to Ottawa.

3. Next "must see" is in Montreal: Tamara from Tamara and Friends http://www.sexytamara.com

Being new to this site, and to the hobby I have been using CERB to familiarize myself with the SPs and their offerings. I particularly like the reviews and appreciate the time it takes to spread the word.

My choices so far:

1 - Mckenzie from Nite-Candy in Barrie - I will try to hook up with her when I return from vacation

2 - Brook Lynn - Ottawa - sounds like a fun loving girl

3 - Emmaalexandra - Halifax - I love her involvement in the discussions and I've read a couple of great reviews

If you have been using CERB you should no Emmaalexandra is coming to town end of August. So if you follow the rules she is not eligible. Otherwised she would have been a most popular choice. Have you made a booking with her yet!!!!!

• Like 1

Ah, but you see, I am not from Ottawa and I know of no plans for Emmaalexandra to come to Barrie.

Welcome to the Ottawa section.

A lot of great ladies out there and some tough choices, but here it goes:

(1) Catherine (Cat) - Ottawa, Just outstanding! Beauty, brains and skills.

(2) Miss Naya - Montreal, Great website pics, previously contacted her but we have not met.

(3) Willow - Halifax, Beautiful pics on cerb, paging nurse Willow...nurse Willow...very sweet.

Hi,

Here are my top 3

1. Alexxxis - what a bod, could have much fun exploring every square inch (blindfolded)

2. Priya - always wanted to try Indian, and she looks delicious

http://www.dream-makers.ca/priya.html

3. Devonleigh, another one I'd love to eat

http://devonleigh.rare-courtesan.com/inside.php

guess you can tell I'm into the more womanly figures than the spinners... I like a little to grap onto while pounding away from behind, or large boobs to explore...

A lot of great ladies out there and some tough choices, but here it goes:

(1) Catherine (Cat) - Ottawa, Just outstanding! Beauty, brains and skills.

(2) Miss Naya - Montreal, Great website pics, previously contacted her but we have not met.

(3) Willow - Halifax, Beautiful pics on cerb, paging nurse Willow...nurse Willow...very sweet.

cat? what agency? i'd love to try

Ah, but you see, I am not from Ottawa and I know of no plans for Emmaalexandra to come to Barrie.

A new place to think about tourning ....thanks Thor...lol

kisses,

Emma A

Guest f***2f***
A new place to think about tourning ....thanks Thor...lol

kisses,

Emma A

Lots of soldiers up that way Emma....get them to wear their uniforms!!:shock:

Lots of soldiers up that way Emma....get them to wear their uniforms!!:shock:

damn i'm on y way....lol...maybe they'll have a private parade for me...oh my!

kisses,

Emma a

I'll try not to roll out the scroll on the women I would love to meet, this has been tough to narrow it down, but here are my 3!

Local: Pretty Paige. This was an easy one, I have been dreaming of meeting this woman for a very long time! Just can't get my schedule to work with her's....one day Paige ;)!

Non-Local: Jezabelle from Satin Dreamz in Montreal...could have seen her once, passed on the oppertunity and have regreted it ever since!

Non-Local: Mystique for Winnipeg...I can't wait for her to come to Ottawa in March!!! There is something about her that gets my blood preasure way up!!!!