Amanda met me today on short notice. It was my first time meeting with her and I must say, I will return.

Amanda provides and safe GFE

She is new to this hobby but not new at what she does (she is very skilled); she takes her time and lets you know she is enjoying what she is doing and what you are doing to her. I will not get into the details but she talks dirty which makes it hard to make things last.

I enjoyed my time with Amanada and I recommend book with her now before the secret is out and she becomes to busy.

Guest d*k***

Completely agree with Edmund...I'll definitely go back - actually, I'm trying to arrange that now :)

Recently I spent some time with Amanda.

This is one tiny lady that you will have lots of fun with, (a real dirty talker).

She has a real pleasant personality, and really aims to please.

I am sure that if you give her a try, you will come away happy.

To the other cerbites out there, I'd also like to highly recommend Amanda! She's a very cute and tiny young lady, and she definitely does talk dirty. She gives you that sexy dirty look while you're having 'fun.' I'd go back for sure if I get a chance ;) When I saw her, she just had her nails done (in fact this caused for a bit of delay, but it was one of those timing situations that we both laughed about after), and they gave her this extra nice polish to her overall look, which I definitely liked :p

• Like 1

Just to add a further voice here - I saw Amanda about a month ago and enjoyed my time with her. She has a pleasant personality, a nice body, and she certainly seemed to enjoy our encounter as much as I did.

Guest one*******biest

Just an amazing experience with Amanda Love. What a tiny treat. Definetly worth repeating. She was punctual, with a warm and calm demeanor, making me comfortable instantly. I'm not much of a writer, so I'll just echo what's already been said above. Also, her pictures are hot, but she is better in person. Sooooooooo cute! I'm going to have a perm-agrin for the rest of my trip!

I saw Amanda for the first time today. This is an instance where CERB recommendations convinced me to get in touch with a SP and I have to say the recommendations are bang on! I agree with everything Edmund and the others have said.

Amanda is a beautiful young woman whose smile absolutely sparkles. She is friendly and warm so you feel comfortable, and she is very talented too. The devilish look she gives you when she is getting down to business is guaranteed to lift your spirits! I will definitely repeat (hopefully often).

I had a chance to get together with Amanda again a couple of weeks ago and, as has happened every time I've seen her, I had a great time.

Amanda is a sexy, amazing little treat. She is sweet and friendly when you begin your visit but, when the fun begins, she takes on this sexy, sultry seductress personality with a bit of a dirty mouth. It's great! I will repeat as often as I can.

If you haven't met her, I highly recommend you do!

I read the recommendations about Amanda, so I decided to see her. As I am not much of a writer, I will describe her as follow:

Gorgeous

Perfect manicure and pedicure (just polished like a doll and she is one)

A smile no one can resist

Gorgeous

The X

I had a great time with Amanda last week. She is very petite woman that provides a fun safe time.

She has a great personality and really wants you to leave with a smile. I am looking forward to my next visit.

Posted via Mobile Device

First time meeting this wonderful lady today. I'd have to say she made me feel comfortable instantly and gave some of the best service I've had to date!

I highly recommend

Amanda is one lovely petite lady. She is dynamite in bed and is very enthusiastic about what she does. She made me feel so relaxed for my first encounter with her. She is not a time watcher and is a great conversationalist. Definitely will see her again.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.