SP AWARD - As requested....

SP CONTRIBUTE AWARD - Not for best service but for contributing here to the forums!  

39 members have voted

1. 1. SP CONTRIBUTE AWARD - Not for best service but for contributing here to the forums!

• Catherine (Cat)
    • emmaalexandra
    • PrettyPaige22
    • JoyfulC
    • Katia
    • Pot.O.Gold
    • Erica Skye
    • None of the above.

....once an SP is nominated and mod accepts the nom she is in the nomination list. Doesn't the voting only begin Aug 21.

That said I give pot.of.gold 2 long tumbs up for her witty contributions.

well she does all that too so I still vote for her :)

Just to clarify. I agree that prettypaige should be in the running. My comment was just to clarify that her nomination was not for her hotness and charm, but for the value she adds to the board.

sorry if I confused things.

Yea, i think a few members may be confused, this isn't a popularity contest, LOL.

no one should be voting for who they think is hottest, or has the best service.

Obviously, as SPs, we can't have made a recomendation that turned out to be positive for you, that's where the male members come in handy....But if u ever wondered what's it like from our point of view on any given topic...well then you've read posts by some of the lovely ladies (present company included) nominated in this thread. Or maybe you've had bad luck communicating with an SP (or many SPs) and you can't seem to figure out what the problem is? Well i am willing to put money on this...some of these ladies would have gladly given you advice and their perspective on the situation, even if they weren't the woman (women) in question... And let's not forget about all the "basic" info that any member could have given you, SP or not....things like definitions (bbbj,GFE,etc), help navigating the site, funny jokes to brighten your saturday morning, advice for out-of-towners on hotel rooms,sightseeing,bars etc... There are countless ways an SP can contribute positively to the board and I'm glad the mods came up with this, gives a chance to those of us who put forth efforts in this community to be recognized.

Vote for someone who may have given you insight, advice or direction. Someone who posted anything at all that u found useful. That's what this award is about people.

MOD - Will the voters names be public or hidden?

Personally - if it were up to me, i'd go with public.

Let me explain WHY.

In my previous experience with polls on this board as well as others, members seem to find more credibility in the numbers if they can judge the credibility in the names. If the names are hidden from view...well...

I always hide the voters names but I am open to hear what the community here would prefer. I think most people would prefer the vote be anonymous because they would not want any of the ladies being upset that one of the members voted for someone else and not them. It may cause less people to vote or to change the vote that they were going to make originally.

We should have a "CRUELTY AWARD" in here and the winner would be Alexis, (Pot of Gold).

She has the sexiest photos ever published in her albums here and she will not accept new clients.

She also says she is leaving the business without the benefits of having met me and others too. If that's not cruel, What is???

Good luck gorgeous one and may you be happy for the rest of your life.

leyley

I always hide the voters names but I am open to hear what the community here would prefer. I think most people would prefer the vote be anonymous because they would not want any of the ladies being upset that one of the members voted for someone else and not them. It may cause less people to vote or to change the vote that they were going to make originally.

I'd have to agree with the anonymous poll. I can't see the value an open poll would add, other than a bit of kidding back and forth. In fact, if it was an open poll, with voters names public, I am not sure I would trust the results as much.

Just my 2 cents.

Hey! It's the 21st, looking forward to casting my vote soon but no poll up yet, tomorrow morning it is then!

am i missing something? .... mod.....are u ok?....should we send a search party???

Crap! My reminder I set in OUTLOOK did not work (I hate outlook) I will put it up now. Sorry.

The Poll is now on! Sorry I was late getting this up. I did set a reminder but I moved outlook to a new computer last week as I updated my old computer for a quad core (64bit system) but in doing so some of my outlook reminders were missed (including this one for the poll). So the voting will be a few days longer! *Still 7 days

1. Superboy, who the hell is Angel Skye ?

2.Congrats CAT!!!!!

Your words of wisdom and dry wit are welcome here anyday. I think it's time for our date with the bottle of Patron to celebrate!

Well deserved Catherine, congratulations...hopefully we will hear more of your southern wisdom as soon as things settle down for you!

It is quite an impressive line up of fine ladies, so congrats to all others who were nominated ;)

Yes I am glad that Cat is the winner hear she has held a leadership role for the SP side of things in many topics here on the board. I (and I know most of you) feel the contributions from the SP's really enhance this board.

Yep, Cat's contributions on here are awesome! And there's no doubt in my mind that the next award should go to Alexxxis. I'm putting in the nomination right now.

Thanks honey but i never had an issue being 1st runner up. Thanks to the people who did vote for me, wether i won or not i was able to feel appreciated for my efforts on the board none the less. Congrats Cat.

Thank you Everyone!

I have been floating in wireless world for the last couple of weeks, and I logged on to find this! I hadn't realized I was in the running, so it comes as a delightful surprise! There are so many wonderful SP's and hobbiests who contribute here. We all deserve the recognition because it is the dynamics of all the contributors that make this such a great place to come to. Again....Thank you!

Humbly yours,

Cat