Gina

Avg. of 11 Recommendations

I've been to see Gina a couple of times at ALO's west-end location. There's been quite a bit of discussion of her talents here and here, but I thought it was about time she had a proper reco thread. Here it is :)

So, now you've read those threads, what more do you want to know about Gina? She's a lovely person - she'd be great to spend time with just to talk to, even if you did nothing else. She's sexy as hell. She gives an excellent massage - she seems to take it as a personal mission to get *all* the knots out, which is awesome. She can tease with the best of them (and will do, if that's what you like). And when she's done teasing... yes, she can do that with the best of them too :icon_mrgreen:

Definitely recommended. I'll be back for sure.

• Like 2

Spectacular,

I'm an older gent and I thought Nehru was a kind of jacket the Beatles wore in the late 60's. Now I'm not exactly sure what just happened but it had something to do with Nehru and it seems in 2011 that has nothing to do with the Jacket a man wears. Gina... the massage part was wonderful. It worked out all of a work weeks kinks and wear and tear on this old fella's body. Sexiness... well that was off the map. Easy to get along with well you were wonderful and then all that nehru jacket stuff at the end. OMG as the young people would say I can't imagine sex will ever be that good again. Thank you!

And by the way the new assets are almost amazing as the skill and pesonality.

Agreed with the comments above.I have been a fan of Gina's for 8 months now. Started seeing her at ALO based on the reco threads here and have followed her to CMJ where she continues to shine.

Sessions are always hot and plenty to enjoy. She's a smart cookie who thoroughly enjoys her job and gets a kick out of teasing and pleasing. I don't see anyone else at CMJ or elsewhere in the city because Gina is THAT good.

I know how you feel Poolasaurus. I was a frequent visitor of Gina's at ALO and saw her exclusively - why would you want to see anyone else! She is an incledible woman that I have greatly missed since she left ALO as I am not a member at CMJ. All who have the pleasure of spending time with Gina will never forget the experience.

Hot. Playful. Friendly. Down to earth. Generous. A lovely woman who really knows how to make you feel special.

Edited by blue_eyes56
typo

Have I mentioned today how fricken HOT Gina is?! Saw her last night after a few weeks away and she punished me mercilessly for 45 mins. Sorry G, won't happen again!

Posted from my iPhone

I saw Gina today @ CMJ. I wont go into into what we did, but....... The session was what was expected nothing hidden. She is absolutly stuningly gorgeous 10 out of 10. I consider her flauless, she is on the short list... Repeat Yes and i have

I've been a regular of Gina's for over a year now, starting from her days at ALO, followed her to CMJ and now happily enjoying her services as an indy MPA.

I saw her ad on cerb, saw the magical letters I-N-D-Y and gave her a quick call to set things up.

Booking was via text messages and very efficient. Met her at her east end location (a very upscale hotel with a glorious view of the city skyline) and was greeted by candles, music and a great big hug like old friends.

We chatted a bit and had a shower together where she gave me a thorough washing and tease.

After this we proceeded to the bed and she sent me to 45 minutes of erotic bliss. Her skills have not changed at all. A firm technique, paying attention to all my sore muscular points, then followed with soft tease, gentle whispers and an incredible body slide. The finish was mindblowing and I was given a few minutes to lie there and laugh and enjoy the post orgasm bliss with her beside me on the bed. She gave me a bottle of water and we chatted some more and enjoyed the view out the window. Everything was heavenly and I did not feel rushed at all, though time flew quickly.

She plans to rotate between a couple of locations and will alternate between the east and west end. Discretion is assured, and she will give you a classy experience. I love her down to earth attitude.

Loved seeing you again babe, and will be back asap!

Great review, Poolasaurus, and very true to my experience with Gina as well.

I had the pleasure of Gina's company yesterday after a long absence and my experience was just as fantastic as in the past. Gina is just as beautiful, intelligent and attentive as always and I left fully relaxed and looking forward to my next visit. I'm sure all of Gina's clients will be ecstatic she has decided to venture out on her own and set up her own studio. This should only further add to the wonderful sense of comfort and companionship that are such a staple of the 'Goddess Gina Experience'.

Wishing you all the best in this new venture, Gina!

I had the honor of spending a hour and half past Monday with Gina. She opened the door wearing a sexy corset and high heels, what a gorgeous lady! Here have a look....but here she wearing some sexy lingerie

picture.php?albumid=4069&pictureid=32220

She and I have know each other for a while, and I was very pleased for her now being on her own. Gina has a remarkable personality, she is funny,bubbly,friendly,alluring,charming,delightful,lively and vivacious. Gina has very strong hands and can give a medium to hard massage, and she really was really able to relax myself during the massage portion of our wonderful 90 minute session.

Our shower session to start, was totally amazing she really knows how to lather up a man and get you in a very nice arousal state of mind, and aroused in another area too ;).

Well just look at her body! Imagine this beautiful lady,lathering you up in the shower??

picture.php?albumid=4069&pictureid=32221

Gina has a body that I truly admire, from her sexy toes, to her beautiful face. I will book with her again without hesitation. She is a sweetheart, as we held each other in our arms and cuddled while laying on the bed,after my massage.

We were stroking,lightly touching each other,I was able to also give her a massage, she has a beautiful body to massage and to truly admire.The nice part, there was whispers, there was small talk, Gina is so enjoyable to be with, a personality that I truly like.

picture.php?albumid=4069&pictureid=32219

Gina you are a gem! and you always have been a sweetheart! Thanks! I look forward to your new photo's, and web site.

Edited by PistolPete
Fix typo

Past Friday before the long week-end, I had the most sensual,erotic time with Gina for 2 hours. We had some real nice small talk while cuddled up on the couch to start with some refreshments that I brought over. We had our shower and sensual time together that was long lasting with a lot of very good teasing,fun and more hugs and cuddles. Gina is truly a good friend, and she is of course a lady that I will continue to visit.

Watch what when she gets her web site up,and her new photo's, I was happy to get a sneak peak of a couple of her outstanding beautiful pictures :)

Thanks again Gina, you rock!

I've seen Gina many times before but this was for the first time as a indy. I've txt her and quickly got a reply and set a time to meet. The location was great for me as it was very close to where live, just south east of downtown. When i got to Gina room, she open the door in sexy lingerie with high heels. Gina herself is a very sexy blond girl. She is very sensual. The massage itself and shower were very personal. She just knows where to touch you to relax and please you. The ending was also great as usual. The change to go as a indy definitely improve the time with her as it feels more personal with her. I definitely recommend her and I'll go see her again soon.

Thanks again sweet Gina.

Gina's now at Angel's Touch.

Having seen her quite a few times at CMJ, I too can attest to her skills. Her focus and attention is awesome, and she will tease you mercilessly :-) Oh, and did I mention that she's drop-dead gorgeous?

A visit with Gina = sensory overload.

All of the comments and accolades submitted on this diamond don't really begin to describe her talents as an MA. I can say without any hesitation that to date she is the best MA I have had the pleasure of spending some time with. My session yesterday was

quite definitively a truly exceptional experience. Her technique is amazing... she is a gifted masseuse; more so than any RMT I have used and is an amazingly great tease artiste !! I look forward to my next session. And of course KUDOS to Angel's Touch for securring such a talent !!

Thank You Gina!!

The Massage you gave me was Awesome :icon_biggrin: I feel great and

Cannot wait until next time, and would like to spend more time with my next Massage.

:ThankYou:

Hi all,

Another recommendation for someone I have seen a while back (almost a year now) when she was at ALO. Gina is great, everybody knows that. Her body is to die for and her massage skills are just incredible. In particular, the way she uses the nuru gel is great. Although it's been a while, I still remember how it felt. Coming to think about it, I should really repeat with her. <

Unlike many MAs, Gina was really good at keeping a conversation interesting and making me feel like a VIP. I can't say enough about her.

cheers!

For me, the joys of life have always come from the journey, rather than arriving at the destination. Today's visit re-affirmed that for me.

One can easily write a whole review focusing solely on the physical beauty of this women, however her most remarkable asset is her ability to emotionally connect with her client. Ok, on to the review...

Gina walked into the room and announced she would be joining me in the shower. Not that i would ever argue with such a stunning woman, but she instantly had my attention.

I stood there behind the door somewhat mesmerized, in a half dressed state, watching as she slowly slid to her knees and began to undress me further. Normally when I'm nervous I talk too much, however in this instance there was almost complete silence as I took in all the wonderful sensations I was feeling and the sensual experience of watching her lavish attention on me.

We proceeded to the shower, which was an experience that has ruined all future showers for me, and had me almost begging to spend the entire 45 minutes inside. Stepping out of the shower was also a pleasant experience and Gina was again attentive to small details that contributed to this incredible experience, by gently toweling me down and then letting me do the same to her. Sigh.

Being the desk jockey I am, I carry an enormous amount of stress in my upper back and shoulders. Gina's firm hands were quickly able to isolate my tension and went immediately to work. Again, you would think having a drop dead gorgeous woman rubbing oil all over you would be enough to satisfy, however I found myself feeling genuine relief for chronic aches and content to just lie there and melt into the table.

As the experience went on all I could think to myself was why I have never booked a 1hr massage, and how I was deeply regretting it now.

Although all good things must come to an end I never felt that there was any clock watching, and an effort to bring the experience to a conclusion. Truth be told, I had enjoyed the experience so much to this point that I could have cared less if I came. Things simply happened as they seemed they naturally should. wow

A warm cloth to clean up, followed again by stellar towel service coming out of the shower made this one of the more enjoyable experiences I've had at Angel's from start to finish.

Gina genuinely seems to care about making her clients feel special, and leaves them walking away with a spring in their step and smile on their face.

Thanks,

Spence

• Like 2

I just had the pleasure of seeing Gina tonight and I have to agree with everything everyone has said. this was only my 2nd time ever going to Angel's Touch, but after having a crappy work day I need to get rid of some stress. Lucky for me I met Gina and she took all my stress away. It was her smile and her laugh that made me feel comfortable and I will forever be grateful.

I had the pleasure of seeing Gina again recently, after far too long a break. Everything was just as good as I'd remembered (see above for more :) ). Fantastic massage, lots of fun after that, and a very nice shower for two to clean up afterwards. Hopefully it won't be too long before I can get to see her again...

Met with this lovely lady this week and wow what a nice lady this is. She made me feel really comfortable and the over-all experience was very good. We talked and laughed and she even admitted something that I didn't think she would, but it was funny. I think she just made herself a new regular :)

O concur with everything said about Gina, she is a wonderful lady, a good friend, and sexy MA and a experience that you will not forget, and want to continue to see, in fact she is addictive. :) See you again Gina, (or perhaps with Lany), now that is a duo heaven possibility. ;)

I can't believe it took me this long to meet Gina. Yes, she is beautiful. Yes, she is a skilled masseuse. She is also warm, playful, attentive and responsive. My 45 minutes blew by in no time. I instantly regretted booking a shorter session, as I felt there was unfinished business at the conclusion of our time together.

Gina worked out my muscle kinks. Then she softly teased me to the edge of distraction. Once I'd executed the flip maneuver, I was treated to a direct view of this beautiful vixen. Her skin and muscle tone are perfection, matched only by her exotic attitude and her obvious love of pleasure.

I would recommend Gina to any hobbyist who is looking for a premium experience that is to be repeated as often and time & money permit. Seriously, I could see myself running away with her to Jamaica this winter and spending the season finding even higher erotic pleasure plateaus.

It has been a while since Gina and I got together, a couple of text messages, and I was in her arms once again. Gina, is a dear friend we've known each other for sometime now and its been a very rewarding friendship, as we get along quite well together.

We had great chats,major goosebumps, some laughs,(a little head bump in the shower ;) )and of course a very sensual time together. Gina always knows how to make an hour session feel like an eternity with light erotic touches,warm breathing in the back of my neck,and quick nibble on my ear, and the soothing massage and body slides are tantalizing along with the completion.

I'm so glad we got acquainted again,Gina is so amazingly beautiful and such a warming personality, I'm glad to have her as a sweet friend.

Thanks Gina, always a pleasure to see you.

Pete.

xoxo

After many years of hobbying, my encounter with Gina has to be one of the all time great experiences - and to think this luscious sex bomb is right here in Ottawa, a jewel for sure.

From the moment you meet Gina it is obvious she has a volcanic sexual energy, ready to explode at any moment and in our meeting the eruptions were seismic and continuous! Gina has the package ..... beauty, desire, voracious, caring, safe, funny, hot, energetic, creative and very naughty. Premium service, not sure it gets any better than this.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.