Claire Heavens

Avg. of 60 Recommendations

Before writing this I went back to the first recommendation by Pistol Pete, who was the "chosen one"...... the dude lucky enough to be the first guy to see Claire. I don't add the "erotic Emily" simply because that was before my time, seeing that handle reserved for the "originals" who saw Claire in the beginning.

Funny thing, move forward a few years and I strongly suspect she is exactly the same girl, because as I read the words that Pete and the first page of her recommendations offer I can definitely relate to now that I have seen her.

Ok, first of all Claire states she give a "mediocre message". So right of the start I am here to stay she give a GREAT message. You just have to understand what a Claire message means. She is a straight up, no BS tells you whats up lady, if that's not attractive enough she is absolutely gorgeous with a smile that takes your breath away... add that to her message technique and I'm sure the pages of guys recommending her would agree, Claire gives an awesome message.

Seeing Claire was was both an sensual and treasured experience.

She R O C K S, and a closet therapeutic masseuse.

Keep being....you girl.

• Like 1

Once again, I have had the pleasure of being with Claire for a longer session, the other day and each time gets MORE very arousing...for both.

Let her hear you roar,shiver, and shake, as she will undoubtedly arouse all of your sensations, and bring you to heights that you have been longing.

Claire is insatiable (me too),fun.flirty,sexy and so down to earth.

I do like her mASSage too, and I enjoy giving her one too. :)

Till next time Miss Heaven :)

Yes, you could send her a friend request. Don't worry, she won't bite (I haven't tried asking her, though. ;-) ).

You could also try her new web site (http://claireheavensinottawa.com/) there's a nice gallery.

And now for the recommendation part:

I've had the pleasure of seeing Claire a few weeks back, and have been wanting to see her again. She has a magical touch to which I have absolutely no control.

She's also an amazingly cool woman; it's a pleasure just hanging out and talking with her. Truly charming.

Going to "Heaven" is so delightful,erotic,sensual and the ultimate explosion at the end is always....... so much fun. ;) Thanks Claire for another sexy,orgasmic and erotic time! I always enjoy our time together :)

As a guy in this hobby, variety is something I'm sure we all crave. But ever and anon, I find myself paying a visit to the lovely Claire Heavens. It's just impossible to keep away for too long. She exudes an aura of sexuality and naughtiness and it's intoxicating to be around it. There are several things that happen every time I go to see Claire:

- The night before, I get so excited, it's difficult to get to sleep.

- I wake up the morning of the day with a huge hard-on.

- I am greeted with at the door with a warm hug like an old friend.

- I have the pleasure of giving Claire a massage, which I hope she enjoys.

- The hour passes in the blink of an eye.

- I leave thinking why I would ever want to see anyone else.

I'll be back soon!

Polydeuces

My visit with Claire was once again a unbelievable erotic pleasure. Claire and I have a great rapport, we enjoy each other,laugh have fun...and oh ya, some real sexy times together which is always a pleasure going to "Heaven"

Thanks Claire, you rock :)

MMmm, have made two recent trips to heaven with Claire! She's a fun and frisky woman who you can easily spend an afternoon with full of touching, kissing and playing with each other. Not to be missed!

Claire's 191st recommendation: what more can you possibly say? Just that each time is as good or better than the last; she promises endless erotics, and she delivers. She's a total turn-on from the minute she greets you till she says farewell, and the fun never stops. Her body is pure excitement, and her skills are exceptional. A beauty!

One of my favourite Claire pics:

picture.php?albumid=6203&pictureid=39416

Edited by Cato

Guest m**on

Wow!!! I have been a member on cerb for just over a year now and i noticed Claire the first day on cerb and was drawn to her post instantly. why did i wait a year to visit with her? Don't know but slap my ass and call me BAD!! because she is one awesome sexy girl. From the time i arrived for our appointment until i left, i couldn't take my eye's off her, not to mention when i walked in it was like walking though a time machine with pinball machines(loved it) and vinyl records. Reminded me of my youth,thats not to say i'm old but i'm well seasoned. Her attention to me was, well lets just say pretty darn amazing and very arousing. She is a five foot sexy babe with a beautiful smile an very sexy tonned body and funny, has a great personality and just can't say enough good about her. I've had two visits with claire now and working on my third and anybody that knows me ,knows you have to be very special for me to make a third visit and i would probably say there will be alot more as each visit leaves me want another. Don't let this beauty slip away.

I've seen Claire a number of times and cannot wait until my next lesson from her in eroticism. She is sooo cute, simply the best, wonderful lady.

A little late to the party but better late than never. I've been trying to see Claire since she became Claire vs Emily. The schedule just never matched and I have been left with just reading the recommendations and scanning her pictures. Anyway, our schedule finally matched last week and I got to meet the one and only Claire. It was definitely worth the wait as she was everything as advertised. She is a very sweet young lady with an extremely fun side to her. It was an amazing hour and I'm looking forward to seeing her again but hopefully the wait will not be as long next time.

A long overdue reco on a couple of outstanding meetings with Claire. I have no idea how many times we've met now, but she continues to delight and dazzle. She's a stunner, as so many have said, and she has spirit, fire, and determination. And almost 200 reco's....very very impressive!

Finally I had a chance to meet this gem this afternoon. This young lady is the sexiest MA I have ever met so far in my hobbying. Her sex look mesmerized me and enticed me to do every thing to make her happy. I am not going into details. Thanks again Claire, and see you soon.

It's been well over a year since I've last seen Claire. She got a new place down within walking distance from my work. So I booked for a noon appointment. Walked to her new Condo and went up to see her. Very nice new place set up with her 3 pin ball machines. Great view from her windows. Claire looked very sexy, I first met her 2 years ago when she first went independent. She has gotten sexier each ear and still has a great smile. She undressed and I undressed and I could see that she still had a very sexy body, with more tattoos then she had when I last saw her. We took a quick shower and went back to her massage room where I gave her a massage first to relax her:). This was fun, Then it was my turn. She gave a good massage with plenty of body slides. Then it was time to flip over. Where she gave me a long teasing finished. But I made her roar first :), It took a few minutes for her to regain her senses, then back to work on me again, where she finally made me explode. Then off take a shower again. It was nice to catch up with her on our lives again. Now that she is closer to my work. I may be able to see her more often :)

She get's better each visit.

i have been lurking for quite some time on this board and thought it finally time to take the plunge and see what all the fuss is about with respect to claire heavens. i managed to make arrangements to spend time with her lil sister hailey as well (there is a separate reco for her too!)....

the condo is great....perfect location, beautifully appointed. when claire opened the door, i knew it was going to be a fun hour: she has a beautiful body with fantastic tats; altho i have only spent a short time with her, she has one of the greatest personalities of anyone i have ever met; but its her piercing eyes that mesmerised me from the moment i saw her. there seemed to be some kind of instant chemistry as we found ourselves staring at each other like we had known one another for a long time.....that happened many times while i was there: the staring, and then a sly, knowing smile between us. it was as if we were communicating without talking and i knew exactly what she was trying to say to me and vice versa. weird.

oh yeah, the massage? well, im not one to go into details.....let's just say i had a great time: 4 hands making sure i was well taken care of from head to toe is an experience i will never forget.

thanks claire.....i don't know why i waited so long to meet you. i'm hoping we can spend more time together and get better acquainted.

mozart

Always in debt to Cato for recommending Claire, a sweet and beautiful lady. I saw her recently at her new playground, had a fantastic time to be remembered, passionate, erotic, yet warm, friendly and relaxed, and l count the days till next time.

picture.php?albumid=9320&pictureid=62236

And now: reco #200 for our beautiful Claire! I was one of her very first clients, three years ago, and we've continued to meet regularly ever since. She's branched out lately with a new duo partner, Hailey, who has her own thread here (mostly about the duo). The two of them complement each other beautifully, a great team!

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=182737

But I still love my private times with Claire. It's rare to feel so completely comfortable with someone and yet so aroused and excited by her at the same time, but that's part of Claire's magic. Along with how hot she is! And how much fun. A bubbly personality and a bubble butt: what could be better? :)

Edited by Cato

This is my first reco and actually a reco from a bit of a while back when I saw here late last year. After much hesitation I decided to give her a try seeing how popular she was on CERB. I had the pleasure of meeting her at her older location and from the moment I walked in I knew i was going to have a blast. This was my very first experience with an MA and oh man was it amazing! We started off talking about our interests and such, and then hopped in for a quick little shower. After that I laid on the table and got quite a spectacular massage with a great view. By this time I was begging for more on both ends and she quickly turned me over to finish the job, it was quite a mouthwatering experience for me and definitely her.

With 200+ recos, what more could I say? After having a great visit with Claire and Hailey today, I can confirm all those wonderful things everyone before me has said about the dynamic duo (and comments about Claire specifically in this thread). Both have beautiful eyes, are very cute and petite, and take seriously their task of making sure you have a great time with them. They're easy-going, fun to be with, and extremely sexy. I highly recommend some quality time spent with Claire and Hailey.

Claire is an audiophile so I know she will appreciate the reference. In the words of Tina Turner, she's "simply the best..."

I don't hobby often and have never repeated with anyone...until today. It had been 3 years since I had seen Claire, or Emily as it was. Her location is exceptional and she is still a sexy, badass chick. I have often wondered what I was looking for in this hobby. I found it today.

• Like 1

Well this was my second visit to Clair and the first to her new location.. What can I say.. she continues to rock my world and visit me when I find my mind wondering.. all of a sudden I am back there with her.. such a beauty with soft hands and skin.. I will go back again and again.. Nice new Digs Love ! Looking forward to seeing you later this week.

More bubbling and roaring times with Claire. There's no one I've seen more often on here, going back over three years, and the fun continues. Another outstanding session in her new place recently. I love the view!! :) That must be it... :)

• Like 1

Guest D***el B***e

picture.php?albumid=9362&pictureid=62343

I saw Claire again late last week. I must admit I've seen her numerous times and can't seem to get enough of her. I had requested she greet me at the door in jeans, high heels, and topless ... and she did! ... and then our session started. Holy Mother of God ... I lost track of time, I lost all notion of space and dimension. The only thing I remember is when I left, she was in jeans, high heels, and topless!

Edited by D***el B***e
added image

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.