A Dream Duo: Ariel and Scarlett at Barb's

Ariel, a hot auburn-haired beauty with a perfect body

Scarlett, dream-girl redhead with the best smile on the planet.

Cato, surrounded by the awesome beauty of two of his favourite girls.

A dream duo. I have never had a duo in a strip club before. It was a really heightened experience of erotic art. Here's what happened.

The CR is pretty empty, and we get set up in the duo corner. Ariel initially takes the lead, and begins a sensuous lapdance, or thigh dance, as Scarlett nuzzles me, and then the heat of the two dancers merges as they begin to fondle each other. So hot to watch and touch and feel this, and to be in the midst of this interaction. My companions genuinely like and admire each other, and the mutual play is incredibly arousing. The roles change and evolve as Scarlett assumes control, and I shift my attention from one to the other to both. Four perfect breasts close to my face, tight abs to stroke, firm bums to hold, the strong and beautiful legs, the hair and the faces brushing against me, the eroticism and pleasure they unleash. I love this, I love these women and what they are doing, I am right here in the centre of it all but floating in space. Powerful fantasy, the thought of all I would love to be doing floods over me, but I'm rooted here, lost in what's happening. Dream and reality weaving together. Pure beauty. Pure delight. Within the perfectly clear boundaries of the CR, the intensity of the experience is almost beyond compare.

• Like 4

Thanks a lot Cato! Now you have gotten me excited. LOL

This reminded me of a CR dancer several years ago. She humped my thigh and came all over my leg. Man did that feel good. Lots of comments when it came time for me to walk home. :icon_wink:

Edited by jafo105

Thanks, jafo and WIT.

I don't know how they did it, but it was pure magic.

One of my ultimate strip club experiences, without a doubt.

Guest s******ecan****

Sounds like an incredible time, thanks for sharing!

A great review Cato. My fantasy went into overdrive. I had all sort of thoughts of what I would do in that situation. Just one question, Cato. How did you handle all that arousal in the confinement of the CR?

Another fantastic exotic review Cato. I am glad to read that you had such an incredible time at Barbs. I will remember the two names (Arial and Scarlett) for the next time that I am there. Hopefully they are there too on a Saturday afternoon.

Guest Ni**t*****t

Hmmmm... I know Scarlett and agree she is a spectacular redhead with an amazing smile. Never met Ariel... but this whole idea is extremely tempting. Maybe I will check this out tonight.

Thanks Cato. Cheers

Guest S****an

Well done Cato. Sounds like a fantastic time. Although two fiery redheads at once might be nearing the limits mere mortals can take :).

Great report Cato!

I absolutely love duos. Had some fabulous ones with Megan in the past, and will probably have many more with my long-time favourite at the Nuden Jasmine in the future!

I've had myself a couple of SC duos over the years. I agree it's always a blast! However at double the cost of regular songs (no extras, you're just paying for each girl's time in the CR) it can get pretty pricey pretty fast. But for the short time you're there, I agree with Cato, it's heaven.

Just got to review this today. Just awesome, Cato, I felt like I was sitting in the chair. I feel the need to visit Barb's soon.

Guest M****-R*e

It was very enjoyable I must say. Great review cato!

Posted via Mobile Device