I have been going to CMJ for a while and I want to try something different. I was checking out the ALO website. Is there any way to see what the hostesses look like? All i see are names on the schedule.

Sorry Attikus, unless the hostess posted pics herself on CERB or for another spa, you aren't going to find any. I can definitely recommend Gina, Stacey (only there infrequently), Ashlynn, Courtney from personal experience. I haven't managed to see Jordyn, but she has some great reviews.

I had another very nice visit with Lisa this week. She is a very slender girl of African descent, with a toned fit physique and her skin tone is dark chocolate. She has a pretty face and great smile. Breasts are large and firm and her bum is round and luscious. She is mainly at Luna West, and sometimes at Oasis. Her service is unhurried and attentive.

Edited by goose2ca
typo error!

Yes, thanks for pointing this out! I fixed it! :icon_redface: Sorry for any confusion! She is 100% woman.

Guest blo*****s
This is a typo right?

LoL, at least "t" is right next to "g" - makes it a plausible mistake !

:-)

I had another amazing visit with Lisa today at Luna West. If you like the Ebony Spinner type, she is the standard of perfection. And she never rushes things. Luna West has good facilities with showers in some of the rooms, and very clean and not cramped.

I heard that Ashlynn has moved to Luna. For those that haven't met Ashlynn, she is a total GEM! Besides having a great spinner body, she has a bubbly fun personality that you will absolutely luv! Treat her right guys...she will give you a fabulous experience!!

As you can see we now have lots of pics of our attendents here in our profiles... Each location has a Profile..., Also if you create a member login on our page you can access galleries.. cheers

Guest sch****

I can highly recommend Natasha. On of the best GFE MA session I've ever had.

For some reason the galleries on the ALO site doesn't allow any of my mobile browsers to work, which sucks for hobbyists who browse on their phones.

I agree will not show on BlackBerry that's for sure

QUOTE=poolasaurus;727088]For some reason the galleries on the ALO site doesn't allow any of my mobile browsers to work, which sucks for hobbyists who browse on their phones.

The site will not work properly with Apple products either. Hopefully this can get rectified . A good portion of the beauties do advertise on BP with great pic's.