Good Evening Ladies and Gentlemen,

This is episode 15 of this year's journey of 43.

I have been away, working hard - really. Although the work has been in beautiful places with great food and scenery, so there is no weeping necessary. It has however been somewhat of a drought as far continuing my journey of pleasurable discovery.

Today was a tropical storm. A downpour of pleasure. A hurricane of hotness.

I met Leah at CMJ. YOU should meet Leah at CMJ. WE should all meet Leah at CMJ. There should be a National holiday so that schoolboys (of age, of course) get to meet Leah at CMJ.

So why is my flag raised? Leah is new. Leah is hot. Leah has skills. Yeah for Leah.

How can I describe Leah? She is kinda like Michelle Massage but not quite as skilled in the massage department - yet. This is a very high compliment, in my opinion. Not to confuse you - Michelle is in a category by herself and must be experienced. I am very biased in this department.

Leah is pretty. She has beautiful sparkling hazel/amber eyes, a great smile, PERKY A-cups with very sensitive nipples, a tiny waist, and a gorgeous bottom that just begs to be squeezed.

I was met at the door, Leah is in a towel. Nice. Shown to the room. I disrobe, put on a terry robe, gulp some cold water, into a warm shower with Leah. I was dirty and now I am clean. Very clean, so clean that we had to get dirty, greasy...why am I having such a hard time thinking straight. Right, most of blood has not yet returned to my brain.

The massage was good. She asked whether I want light or hard. I like hard and she worked at it fairly well. I got into that zone - you know the one - the feeling really good relaxation zone. Flip.

Flip was demonic. Hard, soft, light, hard, body slide back, front, side, nuzzling, touching, gasping, gasping. My dear lord, it went on, and on, and on. The release was so good that I was speechless, then giggling, then a little silly. Apparently this is cute - hear that, goofy is the new sexy.

I was joined in the shower to make sure that I was clean again. It took everything I had not to get dirty once more. I want to get dirty real soon. I want to put Leah in my luggage so that she comes with me everywhere - okay, so that may be a little creepy but you get the idea.

Leah is cute, sexy, a good massager, a playful shower toy, a releaser par excellence. Make an appointment if you are looking to have some fun.

Wait, any downside? She forgot my towel and had to run nekkid back to get it. I am still traumatized. Oh, and she likes people and wants to help them as a career - what is it with these softees?

Jasmine deserves a big round of applause for this new star!

LOL ulixestrojan your reviews are like an art form unto themselves. My hat is off to you, sir. Leah sounds like an "again! again!"...a keeper. Thanks for sharing.

Uli,

Thanks for the review and very nice by the way :)

ulixestrojan, great review. another for my tdl. Ohhh, Ottawa is so great and CMJ rocks.

goofy eh.:rolleyes:

Guest f***2f***

goofy...yeah...it is kindy sexy...I was with my favorite sp the other day and my tongue was starting to tickle where i happened to be labouring...she writhed and laughed and giggled and it was actually really sexy....

Thanks for the comments guys. The kudos really should go to Leah. I am looking forward to my second visit.

I've been thinking about joining, drop me a note and I'll go with you!

Cat

:o CAT with me at CMJ!

Oh man that would be too much pleasure for one man to handle.

I'd have to bring a defibrillator with me.:D

I got to meet Leah my last time there but I didn't get the massage yet. I'm looking forward to that because she is gorgeous and very friendly...

To be honest, I took this review with more than a just a little bit of salt because of the mandated positivity of everything on this board, but then I went to see Leah. She is extremely pretty and incredibly skilled just as advertised. She is very good at what she does, not mechanical or rushed at all. Now excuse me while I book her again this week before everyone beats me to it!

To be honest, I took this review with more than a just a little bit of salt because of the mandated positivity of everything on this board, but then I went to see Leah. She is extremely pretty and incredibly skilled just as advertised. She is very good at what she does, not mechanical or rushed at all. Now excuse me while I book her again this week before everyone beats me to it!

As I said before, I never, never, never exaggerate!

The chat room has been buzzing lately and I suggest that you can verify with some of the more regular posters here: Cowboy Kenny, Dummpy, PistolPete, Capitalman, Igotaboner, and others, who can attest that while there is occasional embellishment to make the story better, the information contained in our reviews are honest and fair. While we cannot promise to lead you astray (in the biblical sense) we will make sure that the ride is as bumpy as described.

Whoo Hoo! What a ride.

As I said before, I never, never, never exaggerate!

The chat room has been buzzing lately and I suggest that you can verify with some of the more regular posters here: Cowboy Kenny, Dummpy, PistolPete, Capitalman, Igotaboner, and others, who can attest that while there is occasional embellishment to make the story better, the information contained in our reviews are honest and fair. While we cannot promise to lead you astray (in the biblical sense) we will make sure that the ride is as bumpy as described.

Whoo Hoo! What a ride.

I will also vouch for that. I saw my first MP on a recommendation from UT and if anything it was better than what he had described.

Cerb is a recommendation board. If a particular lady is not mentioned anywhere here you pretty much have to read between the lines.