Jordana from BP

Had a two hour tryst with this girl from BP tonight. Never thought I would patronize an SP from BP, but I liked her ad and pics, so I sent her a message. Asked her fee for 120 minutes and I agreed on a price. Jordana worked at Nevada's under the handle of Brooke. Never saw her before. Pics on ad were accurate. Hot body! Very vocal with dirty talk. Mix of Scottish, Icelandic and Aboriginal. She uses an apartment in Elmwood (not the greatest of neighborhoods but I've seen worse). Definitely have to say YMMV. No kissing. DATY, multiple positions, MSOG (well it was two hours), Russian with pearls. She asked me not to get into too much detail so PM me if you want more info. Would repeat.

• Like 1

Had a two hour tryst with this girl from BP tonight. Never thought I would patronize an SP from BP, but I liked her ad and pics, so I sent her a message. Asked her fee for 120 minutes and I agreed on a price. Jordana worked at Nevada's under the handle of Brooke. Never saw her before. Pics on ad were accurate. Hot body! Very vocal with dirty talk. Mix of Scottish, Icelandic and Aboriginal. She uses an apartment in Elmwood (not the greatest of neighborhoods but I've seen worse). Definitely have to say YMMV. No kissing. DATY, multiple positions, MSOG (well it was two hours), Russian with pearls. She asked me not to get into too much detail so PM me if you want more info. Would repeat.

can u pm me for detail

thanks

I saw her too at Canad Inns Windsor Park.

She was great, lotsa fun.

Nice big boobs long legs excellent

She smoked before we got started but thats ok

She also gave her pink lacy thong panties after we were done!!

I like her. Would definitively see her again.

I saw Jordan tonight, great time, pretty, sexy,seductive girl. Pictures are real. I agree the area isn't the best but nothing that would keep me from visiting again.

Ive managed to keep contact with her....still has the best tasting pussy...always finish off in doggy with her....but she admits to creaming on my face before im done. 

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.