Vayda, The smile will melt you away

Had a great meeting with Vayda about a couple weeks back. We got along great and had an absolute good time. She has a beautiful smile and great personality. Her back is round and her entire body is pretty firm.

Really enjoyed the fact that she was very clean, showered and open attitude with DATY and DATO.

Will be seeing her again.

JokersWild

Nice review. I have to concur. Vayda is an A1 classy lady in my books. Before the new recommedation section prevailed, I detailed my previous experiences with Vayda here:

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=3853

and here:

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=4154

great service, great attitude, very easy to talk and she very down to earth. my visit did not seem like i was visiting an sp, it felt like if i was visiting an old girlfriend of friend

Hey Hentre,

She is great isnt she. Sorta like my experience. But I always feel like I am meeting my girlfriend when I see her since we always have a good time.

To be honest, first time I saw her I felt a weakness in my knees.

Guest m***2

I can only imagine Jess ! I got to say Chloe is completely out of this world as well. I would cant wait to see her again. Whoever is looking at this moment - TRUST ME - You will not be dissappointed - WOW !:twisted:

Guest m***2

I really want to meet this vayda... i was so close today but couldnt make it, hopefully next week !

does she have a website ?

can't really see that thumbnail

Contact PK. They have a website and I am sure they can direct you to same. Additionally, if you check CL for this heading

Vayda will make you Scream her name!! - w4m (downtown)

posted on Date: 2008-10-07, 12:20PM EDT; There is a very nice picture of her backside.

I just finished spending an hour with Vayda. She has one of the most beautiful smiles I have ever seen!

She is such a down to earth woman with such a great attitude, that I can't wait to see her again!!! I've tried for around a year to see this beautiful woman without any luck until today. She was worth the wait. :)

I spent a half-hour with Vayda this afternoon, and my only complaint is that she wasn't available for the hour I was looking for! Everything was enjoyable and in line with the comments above, although with it being a half-hour, it was a little more "get down to it" than I was expecting (I'm a little new to the hobby and I've only had hour appointments before).

I would definitely repeat.

Guest m***2

Wow - I had the sheer pleasure of meeting this girl and in one word I can tell you she is a gem ! She is very attractive, extemely down to earth and very personable. Definately a repeat for me !

Guest m***2

I just cant get enough of this girl... She has the greatest body and knows how to us it wow. If you are looking for an friendly yet hot experience this girl is for you. I will be back soon I hope.

:oops:

Hey Jessica,

Great to hear all the good news about Vayda. She does have a great body and knows how to keep it in shape.

BTW Any chance that I could be with Vayda on Hustler TV sometime? It would be my dream come true :twisted:

Had the pleasure of seeing her.

She was fun to be with, gave the CBJ I ever had. No kiss rule but that was ok she made up for it in other ways that more then made up for it.

She is better looking then in her pic's

Safe all the way the only way to go