Amelia Fox (AKA Amelia Rodriguez)

Avg. of 2 Recommendations

Well where to begin? How to begin? My mind is still racing and my heart still pumping AND it has been more than four hours since I left the company of Amelia R. in Halifax.

Well for those of you who don't know Amelia R. is a young, fit and oh so very sexy young lady who travels to Saint John, Fredericton and now apparently Halifax. My day began, actually it began last week when I read she was going to be in the HRM today. Needless to say I quickly contacted her to initiate conversation. After a brief message or two a day/time was agreed upon and then came the "other messages" consisting of what was going to happen during our encounter. Keep in mind she was asking me...I never had to make a suggestion yet (well maybe one...okay two). Anyway after we established our likes, dislikes, wants, needs and special requests all I had to do was wait 4 days for Monday to arrive.

Fast forward a few days to find that I survived the four day period with nothing on my mind but "how is Monday with Amelia going to go???" During the drive to Halifax the same thought of "I wonder how things are gonna go?" After I arrived at her hotel she quickly and very accurately provided her room info. She even included the best route to the elevator (A nice touch, yes). For all I was only going up a few floors it felt like I was going to the top of Willis Tower (formerly Sears Tower). Next came "The Moment" or the knock on the door...WOW! What greeted me was a tall, slender sexy young woman dressed like someone out of a lingerie catalog! Black stockings, garters complete with belt, sexy criss crossed spaghetti top of some sexy sort and a wicked smile. I didn't know if I should stare, smile, say hi or scream hallelujah! So I did all four...I think.

As I entered her room I was attempting to watch where I was going but all I was really looking at was her. As I removed my coat I turned and found her already comfortable on the bed staring at me (amazing bedroom eyes). "You aren't what I expected" were the next words she spoke to me as I stared intently at her figure. She then told me to take those words as a compliment, which of course I did. After some extended conversation, touching and caressing the physical fun began. Mental fun being what was happening up until this point. "Why don't you take off your clothes" I heard her say as I attempted to maintain my composure. What happened next made this mans eyes roll back in his head...

Sorry, as usual the juicy details are kept to myself. So I suggest if you want to find out what happened you should contact Amelia R. herself. I am sure she would be happy to book you in and show you the time she showed me earlier today!

Thanks for a great day my new friend.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
Edited by S***ec*****s
  • Like 7

Guest g****4

I couldn't help but to call her after reading your post. I don't have your writing skills to describe our time together, but we defenately spent a lovely time

Can't believe Amelia doesn't have more recent recco's, so I'm gonna give here one that she deserves.

After a few e-mails back and forth we finally found a time that works for both of us. I decided to take a chance and booked her for 2 hours, which I never do with an SP I've never meet before. Needless to say I was not disappointed.

She greeted me at the Door in what i could describe as a very mind blowing outfit, very reveling but enough to still make you wonder. We then sat down for a bit and chated. Amelia is very educated woman, don't let her age fool you.

Then we got down to the fun stuff. I wont go into details but I will say she's a expert with BBBJ and is one of the very few that offer a true PSE. It something that comes very naturally for her and is very open minded,the closest thing to a PSE I've ever had and she requires no directions, let her loose and you'll have one hell of a time.

Of course YMMV but i'll say that if you a clean and respectful person, the sky is the limit to your encounter with Amelia. She very respectful and professional through my experience with her and I plan to repeat, strongly suggest others get in touch with her as well, she doesn't advertise much but she is a hidden treasure in this city. Look for her e-mail in previous posting by Amelia if you wish to contact her.

• Like 2

Mind-blowing doesn't begin to describe my experience with Amelia. As a relatively new hobbyist, my nerves can still get the best of me. As I knocked on her door, those nerves hit overdrive. Then the door opened and the very beautiful and sexy Amelia welcomed me. She had me from nervous to relaxed within seconds of walking in the door. The hour that followed was one I won't soon forget. She is very good at what she does and very much enjoys it - she is also very accommodating. Beyond the fun stuff Amelia is a great conversationalist. I very much enjoyed my hour with her and hope to have the pleasure of her company again in the near future.

Guest C**Tra****er

I'll admit that I've been wanting to meet Amelia for a very long time and on her recent visit to Halifax, I had just that opportunity.

Booking was super easy and handled by the wonderful Miss Sophia V.

I arrived at her hotel with much anticipation. I knocked, the door opened and although I had viewed Amelia's photos, the woman who opened the door was far more beautiful than those pictures conveyed! She literally took my breath away....and that was just the first time ;)

I immediately wished I had booked for more than one hour...

Amelia is super sexy, so very intelligent, sweet and yet there is that wild, deviant side that reveals itself if you're really lucky. YMMV of course ;) I'd visit just to make out and have more conversation! Amelia very much enjoys what she does and it shows, her talents are second to none. Very highly recommended.

I'm very surprised that Amelia does not have more recommendations. The only reason that I can think of is that the guys are trying to keep her for themselves! It's been a very long time since I have repeated with someone and I plan to do just that, very soon and as often as I can!

Can't wait for the next visit!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.