Amelia Fox (AKA Amelia Rodriguez)

Avg. of 2 Recommendations

I had wanted to meet Amelia for a few months but never had the opportunity until a few weeks ago. After making the arrangements early in the week I had to suffer through days of anticipation before our Saturday appointment arrived.

She met me at the door of an upscale hotel in a very hot outfit - stockings and red lingerie that made me drool with hunger for her very fit sexy body.

I felt instantly at ease with her and we sat on the bed and chatted for a bit as my sexual arousal continued to rise. (and harden)

We talked about my fantasies (since they are mine I won't share) and she was more than willing, in fact enthusiatic to comply and even suggested some things to take it a level further.

After chatting she said she was horny and wanted to get me naked... I could not get over her enthusiasm and the feeling that she really enjoyed all we did and made me feel like I was back in high school on a date with the party girl who does it all.

The sex was fantastic and she fulfilled a number of my fantasies. After that we laid on the bed and continued to chat for well after the hour appointment I had booked. To summarize she was, sexy, enthusiastic, naughty, adventurous and made me feel very special.

Looking forward to the next time and fullfilling more fantasies.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again

Guest ba**a*****00

Well, here is my first recomendation ever on CERB and it is for the amazing Amelia Rodriguez! I have a humiliation fetish that I told Amelia about, and she actually cared enough to do some research to make the experience as memorable as possible! A very down to earth gal, easy to talk too, very open minded and incredibly enthusistic! We were able to do things togeather I'd never experienced w/ an SP b/f. Also, to say Amelia does not rush is an understatement!

I can not say enough good things about this hot and gorgeous woman!!! can't wait to be "punished" by her again!

Amelia and I had talked for a few weeks before we finally had a chance to get together. Her schedule and mine just didn't work out, but man, was it worth it when it did. I should note here that Amelia said I was her first 'outcall' appointment, so I hope that her experience was a good as mine was!

Fantastic and great time was had with this lady. She was very quiet when she walked in and after a quick hug hello and a drink she excused herself to the bathroom. When she came out........ WOW!!, a very beautiful girl appeared in sexy lingerie, what a nice sight for sore eyes, an incredibly sexy slender body with nice small breasts and nice toned legs. The action started right away with a great lapdance/striptease combo. After we warmed up to each other a bit more we started with lip kissing only but when the action hit the sheets and became intense that's when the tongue started to get involved which I absolutely loved. I wont go into more details then that, but I WILL say that everything was amazing. She knows how to move her body and hit all the right places at the right times. Let her know what you are into and I bet that she's into it too....VERY accommodating!

Best part? When we finished up, we just laid there and talked for what seemed like hours - like talking to an old friend/lover that you haven't seen for a long time. Made me feel like she enjoyed me just as much as I enjoyed her.

Repeat? I'm already saving my pennies!

Today i finally met Amelia, i've been trying to hook-up with her for the last 1 1/2 years but this time i made sure it would happen. I could only book for 1 hr today & from now on it will be at least 1.5 hrs.....she is easy on the eyes,pics are 100%,she apoligized for not having the outfit i had requested, after getting to know each other a little, the awesome playtime began.... non-rushed session....i can't wait till she's back again!! I'll book a duo with her for sure...I left with another pleasant memory of these fine ladies on cerbicon6.gif

I met with Amelia at Ms Sophia V's incall location in Fredericton.

Amelia Rodriguez is a tightly wound ball of sexual energy, just waiting for someone to be unleashed upon. She was attentive to my needs and preferences, and naturally made me feel welcome and the focus of all her attention. Funny, fun, persistent, and of course gorgeous, talented and oh so sexy. I very much hope to repeat soon.

Miss Sophia V is also a pleasure to deal with as Amelia's agent; helpful, pleasant, and a charming host (and of course beautiful too).

Guest Ca***n1**0
I met with Amelia at Ms Sophia V's incall location in Fredericton.

Amelia Rodriguez is a tightly wound ball of sexual energy, just waiting for someone to be unleashed upon. She was attentive to my needs and preferences, and naturally made me feel welcome and the focus of all her attention. Funny, fun, persistent, and of course gorgeous, talented and oh so sexy. I very much hope to repeat soon.

Miss Sophia V is also a pleasure to deal with as Amelia's agent; helpful, pleasant, and a charming host (and of course beautiful too).

Thank you for this reco, I've always wanted to spend time with Amelia, and will definitely do so next time travelling through Fredericton. I've spoke with Amelia in the past, and she's always seemed so engaging. Thanks again.

I will be in Fredericton next week. Had doubts about Ms Sofia V. I will definitely contact her. Thanks

When I first saw Miss sophia V's post about amelia coming to PEI I was pretty interested, especial after reading her posts and seeing her pic's. Booking with Sophia was so easy, she answered all my questions and even suggested a few things. if u need to know more go to her website so much info.

The day of the meeting I texted amelia, I have been in situations were u are left hanging for the hotal location until the last few mins. this was NOT the case she let me know well ahead of time. When I knocked on the door, what greeted me was a slim sexy blond bombshell. It was only after she shut the door I noticed what she had on, left nothin to the imagination. her pic's are 100% real.

I won't go into detail, but I will tell u she is good at what she does and genuinely wants to please u. She is a smart wonderfully young women and PEI will miss her. come back soon amelia

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.