Poll: How much do you invest in this hobby monthly

Anonymous poll - Your hobby: how much per month?  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Anonymous poll - Your hobby: how much per month?

• Zero / I don't hobby / Taking a break / I'm here on cerb just for the articles
    • Up to $200 (Yeah I've been known to sample from the ranch periodically)
    • $201-$400 (Hey variety is the spice of life, brother)
    • $401-$800 (I'm a-liking like this hobby a whooole lot!)
    • $801-$1200 (The world is my oyster ha-ha-ha)
    • $1201+ (Bah! It's only money and a whole lotta honey)
    • I don't keep track or try not to think about the money too much

Hey all! I'm taking up Dummpy's suggestion in a previous thread and putting

the question out there for discussion. How much do you spend, on average, every month on this hobby?

Recognizing that there might be some quiet months where you have other things going on...and then other times where it can feel like a never-ending Bacchulean feast...but what's your average?

I spend about as much as the payment on a luxaury car ... so I drive a slow car but sleep with with lots of hot women but isn't that the point of an expensive car?

I try to do both (expensive car and get laid a lot), of course the scale was kinda set low!

Great to see others getting involved in the research!!! Thanks Rancher :)

shocking question(for me) as I didn't want to know....now that I realize I spend 2k+ a month....I'm thinking a few Sex Addicts Anonymous meetings could save me up a load of cash for a memorable winter in Thailand.

r100rs

23 votes so far and the results..plus the discussions...are both really interesting. Clearly there's a whole lot of fellas out there who are liking like this hobby a whole lot!

And there's a luxury car salesguy out there who is falling short of his quota by about *that* much LOL

Keep em coming....

I've cut back big time since Canada Day 2008 after spending $70K since 2003 on money-hungry black students and half a dozen or so few black SPs. I've begun to realize that I'm just as happy saving my money as I was spending it. I'm still in touch with a cute Congolese student who gives me BBBJ's and Russian (but not much else) and at least I know that that money goes to a good cause. My African mistress (aka Miss Stress) who has caused me intense grief and has cost me $100K since 2001 won't even let me touch her nowadays even though I made her pregnant and gave her the beautiful child she had always been looking for. I think they call me a "sperm donor", or something like that ..... ? The financial damage on that one will cost me another $100K in child support over the next 20 years although my young son is worth all of that. She does come onto to me occasionally (once a month at most), but only when she's fertile ......

Notwithstanding the financial stresses, I've learned a great deal in the last seven years about black women in general and about myself. I often tell my friends that I intend to write a book entitled "I lost a wife but gained a son". The only sensible decision that I made in the last seven years was not to divorce my wife ....

I have no regrets as I had to explore certain things that had always eluded me in my younger days. However, I realize now that hobbying will never make you happy even though it may fill an immediate need. I've never ever been with a woman of my own ethnicity (Caucasian). My wife is Chinese and I now realize (20 years too late) that the limited sex I had with her was not so bad after all .....

I've just realized that I could now be driving the car of my teenage dreams (Mercedes 190SL convertible) if I hadn't got into hobbying. In fact, I could probably even be driving a Mercedes 300SL, just like Pierre Trudeau ...... Oh well, I guess we live and learn the HARD way!

Well you can look at all the money you spend and what you didn't get, or you can simply step up the income and get more creative at making more of it and keep having a good time! I like trying to figure out ways to make more of it myself!! I would go crazy if I thought about how much I have lost over the years, the second wife has cost me over 2million!! And Wife number three is not much better.

Someone once told me that one way or another you pay for sex it's just a question of how much and for how long.

I love SP's becasue of the honesty ... we don't have to pretend we love them or even that we will call and they don't have to pretend about what they really want out of the deal.

Having said all that I have a couple GF's and it would be cheaper to pay for sex from more SP's than the amount I am presently spending on them.

I agree with Dreamer, one way or the other sex costs money, the difference is owning or renting. Owning cost more like Dummpy says, renting is better in this case, you have choices and its cheaper. Guys, just have a look at nomarriage.com , very revealing. Makes you wonder why we are all married? Sure not out of logic.

So how much per month? who cares, its still cheaper than marriage, and the variety is there, you get what you want, when you want, and how you want.

Just my two cents, or is it dollars, or two bills?

I have not been to a SP since the late 90's, we just don't have many options here in PEI, but I feel as if I will have to break out and try to find one to my liking. GFE just sounds so nice.

OucH! ... Some people never learn... (Sorry Dummpy)

Well at least I can still say it's only money and smile, the reality is that it's not that hard to be me, as many members already know!!

However it is fun to through out little tidbits to try to put other things into perspective!!

Well you can look at all the money you spend and what you didn't get, or you can simply step up the income and get more creative at making more of it and keep having a good time! I like trying to figure out ways to make more of it myself! ......

I'm thinking about applying for a Pimp position. That way I could have it all, and for free!

...... I would go crazy if I thought about how much I have lost over the years, the second wife has cost me over 2million!! And Wife number three is not much better.

Seriously though, I feel a good bit better knowing that I'm not the only person who has let things get a bit out of control on the spending front. Hopefully, the money has helped some ladies to realize their financial dreams and has not gone up in smoke ....

Great idea for a thread rancher! Thank you!

It is nice to know that i am in the top 25% of spenders but also, far from alone. I have definitely moved up a category or two in the past year since taking on another regular. I'm also in my late 50's so that may account for my being a little freer with money.

I see two amazing, stunningly beautiful young ladies who have unique and different gifts and are very honest and generous to me with their mind, body and time. One i have seen for five years, and the other i hope will be at least five years 'cause i am also nutz about her. Nothing is better than time with these young goddesses.

It sure beats the hell out of golf!

I truly love the CERB. It makes me feel..........almost normal;)

My local bar has a sign that reads "anyone who has never paid for sex has never been married" very true.

The worst one I know personally was a buddy of mine who sold his company and ended up with 32 million, with in a few days his wife had packed her and the kids up and left with "Her" 16 million!!

When you factor in the real cost of dating, or the much higher cost of a wife, the hobby seems to actually be saving me money. And while the "true love" of our lives may not actually come from an SP/MP, chances are you won't really find it anyway (cynical, I know, but accurate). With no "relationship chats" and "we need to talk" sessions, the cost of the hobby actually seems like a bargain.

Heck, I look at it like riding my motorcycle. I can get on when I want, get off when I want, ride as long as I want, and take a break when I want. No overhead to get in the way, and the bike (just like SPs/MPs) is always in the mood :cool:

Now, if only I could find a way to make this tax deductible...

Well you can look at all the money you spend and what you didn't get, or you can simply step up the income and get more creative at making more of it and keep having a good time! I like trying to figure out ways to make more of it myself!! I would go crazy if I thought about how much I have lost over the years, the second wife has cost me over 2million!! And Wife number three is not much better.

Dummpy,

ouch! sorry to see you went through that. The only words I can think is iron clad prenuptial for future relationships.

My local bar has a sign that reads "anyone who has never paid for sex has never been married" very true.

The worst one I know personally was a buddy of mine who sold his company and ended up with 32 million, with in a few days his wife had packed her and the kids up and left with "Her" 16 million!!

Yeah but now he can brag that he got a $16 million screw - it's only money and now he has $16 million to do what and whoever he wants. Frankly, with that money I would be on Main Street, riding a giraffe naked, waving a bag of gophers over my head while all the dancers in Ottawa hold back traffic.

On point. Ok all this talk/ especially Dummpy's posts is giving me a chill..I think I'll go chat with my wife, so I can keep the savings for hobbying :)

I'm making decent money but the money is being burnt like there is no tomorrow by my wife (shopping,..). Whenever I talk about saving for the rainy days etc. it's always end up unpleasantly. That's why I started doing some hobbies on the sidelines so that at least I can also enjoy the money that I make as much as she does.

You gotta put some away for the future, but you gotta enjoy some while you can as well! What if tomorrow never comes?