I'm sorry if this sounds rude or offends anyone

A friend of mine sent me a link to some fisting pics. I don't believe this.

So I have a fetish is there any duo's or self fisters here in Ottawa that i can call and watch.

If the vagina can prepare itself to push out an 8 pound baby, it would logically follow that with the right preparation, the vagina could accomodate a fist. However, I don't have any intentions on testing this theory myself :o .

• Like 4

On behalf of the ladies I think the operative word for this thread may well be ..."ouch!"

Sorry I couldn't resist :-)

Posted via Mobile Device

I know women who enjoy this very much! But as Megan said, it takes some preparation and also lots of lubrication.. not something I'd try either but I have learned how to do it for a past partner who enjoyed that.

There are books and articles about this, mostly because it's the person giving the um, fist, that needs to know what to do so they don't hurt their partner. There are angles to use and motions to try and all that. I would recommend reading up on it if you ever decide you want to try this with someone. It's not something you can just try out without knowing what you're doing. :)

I don't think there's anything rude about it at all! It is just another way of enjoying sex and it can be extremely sensual if done the right way.

If the vagina can prepare itself to push out an 8 pound baby' date=' it would logically follow that with the right preparation, the vagina could accomodate a fist. However, I don't have any intentions on testing this theory myself :o .[/quote']

No offense intended to the original poster, but Megan this is one of the funnier posts I have seen in a while.

I actually had a significant other many years ago that used to enjoy this quite a bit as part of foreplay. No extra lubrication needed!

To the original poster, I suspect this is a possibility if you find the right lady and you get to know her a bit. I doubt its something that's going to be advertised much.

It's no myth, I will promise you that. Now finding a lady that can take it, that's not always easy. If you have smaller hands, you'll have better luck. Mine are 4" across and 1.5 to 2" thick.... :(

I have had this experience with three girls in my life and each time was amazingly intense. For some (myself included) it is very hot. It does take some skill (technique, really) but once it happens, it's amazing. All three women had orgasms, interestingly though, during the withdrawal process.

I highly doubt there will be many SPs interested, because there is so much technique at play. You don't just push it in.... It's all about angles and patience...

I recently had a first time experience where I was able to penetrate an SP. Please do not ask me who it was, as I have no intention of revealing that. I have smaller hands, and that certainly helped to get inserted. I always trim and file my finger nails before hand, so I was confident, that I would not injure anything inside.

Wow, what a memorable and erotic session we had.

Guest *ig*a**

very intereting thread ,I think it would be interesting to see in person, but under the right circumstances.