A Massage With A Different Approach

Communication and a respectful environment are the keys to an mind blowing out of body experience. The is no proper way to spend time with someone or an order that needs to be followed (with the exception of the shower).

You would be very surprised as to how people want to spend their time with someone when communication flows.

• Like 1

I am open to this change up! Although, I do work with some boundaries. I can provide a massage with a hand job release at the beginning and after the massage session or just one in the beginning or ending.

http://laramassage.webs.com/

[email protected]

picture.php?albumid=3593&pictureid=22231

- Lara

I must admit, this would be perfect for me. A mutual quick shower, a quick release on the table, then a massage and another release. I think there is more than enough time in between.

Someone should make up a name for this. Shower, release before and after - SRBA

• Like 1

Okay, so I'm not greatly expereinced with MPs, however I have visited a few over the last couple of months. I hesitate asking this question and stating my dilema, but hey, it's pretty annonymous and can handle any ridicule... The last couple of times I recieved a massage, I "released" a wee bit early and unexpectedly. There I was enjoying a back/thigh/bum rub and just couldn't contain myself. The first time, I figured it was a fluke, but having it happen 2 or 3 times now, I'm realising how much I enjoy that type of massage. It feels great, and I really don't mind not recieving the normal happy ending, but I do find it embarrasing and wonder if it happens to anyone else. I'd love to establish a relationship with one or two massage providers who I could explain this sitatuion to before starting so they are "aware", but it's kinda hard to bring up when you first meet someone! Anyway, just wondering how common it is and if it's the kind of thing that can easily be discussed with the provider. Thanks!

Guest s**nflute
I must admit, this would be perfect for me. A mutual quick shower, a quick release on the table, then a massage and another release. I think there is more than enough time in between.

Someone should make up a name for this. Shower, release before and after - SRBA

Hey don't forget I am the original OP and I get the first release LOL :)

Guest s**nflute
Okay, so I'm not greatly expereinced with MPs, however I have visited a few over the last couple of months. I hesitate asking this question and stating my dilema, but hey, it's pretty annonymous and can handle any ridicule... The last couple of times I recieved a massage, I "released" a wee bit early and unexpectedly. There I was enjoying a back/thigh/bum rub and just couldn't contain myself. The first time, I figured it was a fluke, but having it happen 2 or 3 times now, I'm realising how much I enjoy that type of massage. It feels great, and I really don't mind not recieving the normal happy ending, but I do find it embarrasing and wonder if it happens to anyone else. I'd love to establish a relationship with one or two massage providers who I could explain this sitatuion to before starting so they are "aware", but it's kinda hard to bring up when you first meet someone! Anyway, just wondering how common it is and if it's the kind of thing that can easily be discussed with the provider. Thanks!

After reading your post a few times, I realized you have already taken the first steps to make your MP "aware" as you say to explain your situation.

Have you considered sending a PM to the massage ladies on this board for their feedback? By doing so, you will have established communication. If you decide to go for a massage with one of the ladies you PM 'ed , she will already be "aware" of your situation.

Hope this helps.

This does happen so don't feel the least bit embarassed and if you do just mention it before hand and it will make you feel more comfortable. It's all about your comfort and enjoyment and open lines of communication will ensure just that.

Guest s**nflute
This does happen so don't feel the least bit embarassed and if you do just mention it before hand and it will make you feel more comfortable. It's all about your comfort and enjoyment and open lines of communication will ensure just that.

Thank You Katherine!

I once was a newbie many years ago and I can relate to the OP delema.

Please PM your details :)

Guest sh****s****r

it might work well with the stereotype of a married man; comes in, body slide, hand job, release, clean up, man rolls over sleeps for the remaining 45 minutes and then gets woken up @ end of session, leaves :biggrin:

All kidding aside, actually sounds quite nice. Big blast off right off the bat and then mutual massages till the end of the session and if it works a 2nd one.

As it's been mentioned a few times, communication is key. Let the lovely lady know what you like and see if she would be interested in providing that in a session.

it might work well with the stereotype of a married man; comes in, body slide, hand job, release, clean up, man rolls over sleeps for the remaining 45 minutes and then gets woken up @ end of session, leaves :biggrin:

That sounds amazing! But I doubt the girls would go for it, just to let us sleep the rest of the period. They'd think they weren't doing enough for us (they'd be wrong). :)

I'm getting jealous reading this thread !! Two releases in an hour.... only in my dreams :)

Guest s**nflute
I'm getting jealous reading this thread !! Two releases in an hour.... only in my dreams :)

Don't feel bad mmad, I was able to do that 20 years ago, but today???

When I was in my 20's, I think I would've still preferred a release followed by a nap over multiple releases any day. ;)

I think some guys like to get a second release during that time that they are extra sensitive immediately after their first release. On the other hand some guys can't even be touched after a release, they're way too sensitive.

Guest sh****s****r

what about a session where you start with a nap for about 20 minutes and then your awoken by the stroking of your member by the lovely lady, wonder if any ladies would be interested :sm213:

I prefer the long build-up and anticipation of having the massage first. I also enjoy the opportunity to give some massage myself. I find the act of touching very intimate and arousing that I consider the massage part to be extended slow foreplay of the release part.

Guest s**nflute
I prefer the long build-up and anticipation of having the massage first. I also enjoy the opportunity to give some massage myself. I find the act of touching very intimate and arousing that I consider the massage part to be extended slow foreplay of the release part.

This is only a suggested approach that I like every once in a while but not ALL the time.

If you visit your favorite MP on a regular basis, the lines of communication between you and your MP makes the SSOG cum naturally:icon_biggrin:

It may take more than cummunication, but I like your optimism ;)

Guest s**nflute
I would love to know how to reach her if you could PM contact details.

If you read the post going backwards, you will notice there is no person involved, we where refering to the moment at hand:handjob:

Great thread. I met a MP recently for the first time. After the initial pleasantries she asked:

"Would you like me to start with your back?"

(brief pause...)

"Actually, I'd like you to start with my front."

Big smile, "OK then!"...and a thoroughly enjoyable 60 minutes followed. :)

Guest s**nflute
Great thread. Would be very interested in trying the "change up"

Darn........who sold me out on the "change up' I was holding out on that one, now you spilled the bean:whip: that's the best part :bigclap:

oh well it had to come out some time, hope you enjoyed it .

CHEERS!!

Guest L**gh M****e

Hi Skin Flute....that is wild and unique! However, we all as humans have different desires and needs....although this may intimidate many, it's up to the individuals (as two combined) to express their desires as they see fit! I feel it's healthy to have such an uninhibited relationship! In today's society, it's either accept diversity or move along! Would you not agree? Although I have never experienced the wonderful moments you had with this Angel....I, and others, should not exclude such wonders!