Lara massage

I was wondering if anyone has had the pleasure of having a massage from Lara who's web page offers outcall massages. She has great pictures on here.

I was wondering if anyone has had the pleasure of having a massage from Lara who's web page offers outcall massages. She has great pictures on here.

I don't know her website says, "no bodyslides, or mutual stimulation", which would be a bit of a turn-off for me. But it might be just fine for other people.

her website says she now offers in-calls but is still evenings only. has anyone seen her?

My reading of her website is that she offers incalls daytime and outcalls, evenings. So, if daytime incall is working best for you, then you are in luck.

Have I had the pleasure yet? No, as daytime doesn't work for me, nor do outcalls...

Best

toine

Edited by toine
typo!

Guest s**nflute
My reading of her website is that she offers incalls daytime and outcalls, evenings. So, if daytime incall is working best for you, then you are in luck.

Have I had the pleasure yet? No, as daytime doesn't work for me, nor do oucalls...

Best

toine

toine.

I copied and pasted her hours here, the only daytime availability is Sundays, unless arrangements can be made othewise. That makes it very difficult for me too.

Must have something else going.

IN-CALL Hours:

Monday: 5 pm to 9 pm

Saturday: 5 pm to 9 pm

Sunday: 10 am to 9 pm

Out-call Hours:To your home or to your hotel Ottawa and Gatineau Area

Monday to Friday: 4 pm to 10 pm

Saturday & Sunday: 10 am to 10 pm

I am currently waiting for a confirmation for a studio. I am still working another job, which is why my hours are shorter; however, after the 23rd of September my hours will be expanded from 9 am to about 9 pm (Monday to Friday) and my weekends will go from 10 am to 6 pm.

I will re-confirm my location and new hours within the next week.

Thank you for your patience! I just updated my website with more photos as well!

Lara

http://www.laramassage.webs.com/

after the 23rd of September my hours will be expanded from 9 am to about 9 pm (Monday to Friday)

OMGosh, Ottawa just keeps getting better. Great news Lara, looking forward to meeting you.

The pics are similar because it is the same photographer that did our pictures.

Then recently I took new pictures of Lara and then she took pictures of me. It was fun playing the photographer and I think I have talent !

Thank you Lara for taking my pictures, see you soon ! :)

I recommend booking with Lara.

Jude

www.judemasso.webs.com

Her pics make her look like an English version of Jude.

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 1

Hi, Lara is a cute, very petite young woman. I was actually surprised at the force she was able to put into her massage (when asked of course). She is well trained, and similar to Jude in her boundaries.

Platypus

Guest N***vaga

Wonder if Jude and Lara would be willing to offer duos. Two similar looking lady both attractive with the same boundaries could be great time and four hands working out all the kinks, heaven I think I would be jello when I got out of there.

Posted via Mobile Device

Wonder if Jude and Lara would be willing to offer duos. Two similar looking lady both attractive with the same boundaries could be great time and four hands working out all the kinks, heaven I think I would be jello when I got out of there.

Posted via Mobile Device

Yea, great idea Noctivaga, as long as the paramedics were on standby outside the door for me. I think I'd prefer a relaxing hour with each one.

Thank you Jude for the recommendation!!

I have talked to Jude about providing a duo full body massage and she is interested (only if the price is right) Lol... But seriously we did not set a price yet. It will be on both websites shortly if we decide to proceed with this type of service.

It will be either at the comfort of your home or my own studio or Jude's Studio, depending on the client choice and accomodations of our own schedule.

Lara

I got to see Lara today, even before her permanent studio was ready. She is a lovely young lady and provides a massage similar to the famous Jude. I don't know where all these fabulous bums have been hiding but Lara has one of the nicest and should also be featured on the "Itty Bitty" social group. Just a wonderful package and a joy to spend time with...... look forward to seeing her again and again. Thanks Lara for a wonderful experience.

Really liked seeing Lara, she gives a great massage and has a very sweet personality. The experience was very natural with her - she enjoys doing massage and is very down to earth. Lots of hugs and closeness after. Definitely will repeat. Would love to see Lara and Jude together.

Lara is a beautiful young woman. Wonderful massage and she really takes her time. Lara truly enjoys what she does and is working hard to have her studio just right.

Repeat - definitely. Gents, please be nice to this fine person.

• Like 1

Lara is a very good masseuse. I found myself really getting into the massage and her wonderful purposeful touch. It was so incredibily relaxing and thorough I may stop going to my RMT (which I have seen for years.) If you like RMT style swedish massage Lara is really amazing.

Aside from being cute, on the sensual side, she has a very great touch at the end. We got into this rhythm and it was so powerful had to catch my breath. I really think she is something special in the MP world with a personality that is really nice to be around. Amazing.

Had the chance to see Lara today !

Very good massage, I love being massage so much !!

I guess some of you go in massage parlors and are just waiting for the end... not me. That does not mean that I do not appreciate it !!

Lara knows how to make you comfortable and her place is clean and warm.

If you are looking for great massage techniques & sensuality, you are at the right place.

Did I mention that this body is really cute !! WOW

Sorry about being late Lara, &?*&/$% traffic !!!

Mark

was able to book a massage with lara this week. she offers a very relaxing and refreshing massage. she does have an incredible body as well.

• Like 1

I also saw Lara this week and can agree with what everybody has sai. She is very cute sweet and gives an A+ massage

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 1