Vansweet

Guest In***e**

Good morning,

I never write reviews, but this time I thought I would.

I met with Vansweet yesterday (Aug 25) for a 30 min thing.

She is very French, so it will pay off for you if you can speak it, as I spoke some, so it made things a little easier.

I have a major foot fetish, so I always look for women with nice feet, seems to be very hard to find here in Ottawa for some reason.

Anyways, for all you other foot fetish fans out there, let me say that her feet were really nice, very soft and smooth soles.

She said she does not really do any "foot maintenance", so that's pretty good considering her feet were in really good shape.

She was not used to footworship, so the fact she had a smokin cute body, I wanted to try my other favorite things, "analingus" and "daty" as the acronym is called. My God, this girl smelled so amazing and tasted really clean.

I could have done these two things forever with this girl.

I received a very nice and effective bj and was on my way.

Overall, when I am with someone, I appreciate more the woman's attitude, behaviour, demeanor as oppose to placing overall looks and skills first.

With her, it felt like I was actually dating her for that 30 mins, beautiful adorable smile, amazingly cute body....it just felt natural for me to be around her and I wanted to whisk her away and keep her all to myself.

She was very sweet for sure, made me feel great.

I don't meet a lot of sp/mp's, I am usually ultra selective and try to read the message boards before I venture out, although I still may try someone even though a few people said they were not good, because let's face it, sometimes the girl will just not like you for whatever reason, therefore some guys will have a great time and others will not.

Since I have a major foot fetish, I usually only care about the woman having nice feet, which is why I try to see them before meeting someone in the "business", but most if not all are fairly reluctant to post any good foot photos, especially soles.

Anyhow, if anyone was on the fence about meeting this woman, don't be, she's as cute as a button, amazingly cute smile....I'm telling you...she will get to you and you'll want her all to yourself.

Ok, that's it, I am done.

Thanks dude....nice review.

I too saw Vansweet recently, along with her friend who's name escapes me. Yes, we had a bit of communication breakdown but after about 20 texts I was able to confirm my appointment with the two ladies. You have to watch out making little jokes or whatever as she might take them personally, ymmv.

Anyhow, her friend and her treated me like a king for an hour and enjoyed each other too....then about 40 minutes into it all Vansweet said "We have 20 minutes left, do you want to f@ck or what?" Well duhh!! :)

To make a long story short, I saddled up and enjoyed her nice young tight wet womanhood! Oh ya! Her friend disappeared into the bathroom which was okay cause I'm kinda shy.

I haven't found the duo heaven yet, but these two girls certainly were an excellent rung on the ladder on the way up.

Saw Ms. Sweet or as I kept calling her during the session "Sweety". Her French accent is so sexy. That day is the only day I regret not continuing my French education and dropping the course like a bad habit. Oh well. After meeting with her I fully understand now the meaning of the word "French Kiss". She was dressed in a sexy red outfit, with red lipstick and it was killing me. Thanks babe, waiting for your return.

Guest ma***108

Have seen Vanessa a few times now and say she is truly a french GFE experience.

Let's be nice to her to keep her coming back...

Posted via Mobile Device

I also saw Vansweet recently. At first we had a lot of communication problems as she does not speak much English - but she put out a good effort. It was only a 30 min session but she wanted to make me cum twice. I would normally need a bit more time than that . . . but I did let loose a very good load 69bbbjcim (that cost extra $$) during my visit which she took like a champ. Very nice girl and hard worker. PM me for further details if you wish. BTW she has a very cute face, and nice skin as someone else mentioned.

Juice

Additional Comments:

Thanks dude....nice review.

. . . a bit of communication breakdown but after about 20 texts I was able to confirm my appointment with the two ladies. You have to watch out making little jokes or whatever as she might take them personally, ymmv.

To make a long story short, I saddled up and enjoyed her nice young tight wet womanhood! Oh ya! Her friend disappeared into the bathroom which was okay cause I'm kinda shy.

I haven't found the duo heaven yet, but these two girls certainly were an excellent rung on the ladder on the way up.

Capitalman, I don't get it - why did the 2nd girl disappear, wasn't she supposed to be part of the dou, or was she not an SP (maybe you could describe her in case I know her)?

BTW in my case, she made a joke at my expense which I took a bit personally, so the roles were reversed! But it was a language issue - she didn't understand what a word meant.

I don't know why the other girl disappeared, I guess cause it was time to put it in....and being a man with only one "tool" I guess I only need one slot to put it in? I've pm'd you about the tattoos.

I've seen Vanessa many times over the last number of months, she is total sweetheart. Beautiful eyes and smile and an outstandingly sexy body. I do agree with the language barrier issue, I once had to have a conversation with her through google translator! Though that is not either of our faults, she's very French and I'm very British, so most people don't always understand what I'm saying in the first place! Either way, she's a total babe...treat her well boys and you'll be smiling for days! :D

Vanessa is a superb gfe companion. I have seen her right after she became Indy after being with Addictive for a few days, since then I see her almost every other month. Those who have seen her that time can vouch that her English skills have improved a lot. I always enjoy her company. Thanks Vanessa!!

Not sure why there is another recommendation thread of hers in the Ottawa discussions section. See below.

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=36723

I will sent a request to mod to merge it with this thread if possible.

After the threesome and some more fun later a night before I am exhausted. I get a text from Vansweet that she is visiting. I am tired. I tell her I am busy and won't be able to see her. I think my txt is a bit rude so I call her. I listen to her sexy voice and accent and say fine lets meet.

So we meet for 3 hours. Lots of kissing, licking, and well making the woo-wanki-woohoo. Thanks Hun. Next time please at least give me a day's notice so I am physically ready. (Not that it is necessary eh;))

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.