Josie Roxxx

Things can get really busy back at the ranch and the office, with many long days and nights. Sometime one needs to wind down a little before catching a few hours of sleep. Checking the boards I came across someone relatively new as an independant in Vancouver that caught my eye. With no business planned on the coast in the near future, and unsure when I could find time to schedule a personal business trip of some sort to get me out of the office, I would have to enjoy the pleasures of the very fine local and visiting ladies to E-town.

Out of the blue, a former client of ours requested a meeting on the coast. A few very pleasant emails were exchanged and a time was arranged to meet this very beautiful lady. Our meeting and her location was confirmed the night before my journey to the coast. For some reason my flight was delayed, a text was sent explaining my delay and if it was still okay to get together. Fortunately, a reply I was looking for was returned.

When the door opened, I was consumed by what was standing before me, an embrace, LFK, a little conversation, another embrace, DFK, more conversation, more embraces. It was now time to get know a little about each other. I was originally drawn to this lady by her outer beauty, very intoxicating and enchanting. My focus soon changed to her inner beauty. For the next two hours we got to know more about each other and exchanged several carnal pleasures as well.

Her website says "You will leave after spending time with me, wanting for nothing", not quite true, as I was left wanting much more time with this very special lady, so very much more. In one of her posts she advises that she can no longer be a Foxxx anymore, so she is now a Roxx. Not that it matters to me. Hopefully I will be able to spend many more hours with Josie in the near future, many, many more. What more can be said?

www.josieroxxx.com

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
  • Like 1

I had the pleasure of meeting Josie this past week while in Vancouver and it was one of the finest encounters i,ve experienced. Her website was accurate as was her pics although i felt she was better looking in person. Her incall in Yalestown was easy to get to and well appointed she greeted me at the door with a warm kiss and hug we chatted for a while before she undressed me and led me to the shower where we got to know each other more intimately. Josie is extremely energetic and very very vocal she was not afraid to "point me" in the right direction when needed and taught this old dog a few new tricks,something i thought was impossible ! She has a way of putting you at ease and making you so comfortable that the encounter feels like it wasn,t our first time together, she is not a clock watcher and seconds are definetly on the menu !My only regret is that she,s a 4 hour plane ride away but i will return, thats a promise i intend to keep.

• Like 1

Nice, renegade! Thanks.

She's certainly a candidate for the Awesome Abs thread.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.