highlights of the day

The opportunity to see Emily Rushton's latest lingerie purchase .... OMG!!!!:icon_biggrin:

• Like 1

Having the courage to do something you had been on the fence about for a long time and wondering if you'd be okay making that decision and how it will change your life for the better. I get by with a little help from the support of my friends. I did it!!! Thank-you! You know who you are!

Sometimes watching the most god awful comedy gives you the mindless pleasure needed to make you feel a bit better. Danny McBride's crassness was just the ticket!

After getting stood up 15 minutes before my date this afternoon I decided to go for a nap... It was the most restful sleep I had in a while :) I just hope I can get to sleep at a decent hour tonight.

Well my appetite is coming back (didn't think Campbells Mushroom soup could be so good), a sign I'm starting to recoup from this viral infection

I should be well enough (touch wood) to head back to work sometime this week...never thought I'd say it, but I miss work

RG

• Like 2

Guest N***he**Ont**y

This morning was leisurely. Made coffee and had juice with two poached eggs on salmon on an English Muffin toasted. Damn it tasted mighty fine!

Had no choice but I got a cool new smartphone yesterday !! ....actually it is a lot smarter than me so far ;) I got no contact list yet so getting texts from people and I gotta figure out who the hell they are lol...

and for fun I put my fubared Blackberry on the target board and sighted in my 7 MM rifle at 300 yards today :D

One renovation is coming to a close and I have finally called in the professionals - the carpet is being laid on Thursday.

So, not wanting to be bored, the stripping down of the old bannister and newell posts on the staircase is now underway. A test of patience, but a good way to spend a day while listening to music.

One renovation is coming to a close and I have finally called in the professionals - the carpet is being laid on Thursday.

So, not wanting to be bored, the stripping down of the old bannister and newell posts on the staircase is now underway. A test of patience, but a good way to spend a day while listening to music.

You are hired !!! Can;t have you bored now can we ! I have some reno's to be done here and you are just the man for the job MrNice !! Just bring fellow Maritimer Katherine with you and while you are stripping the bannister on my stairway, Katherine can polish my pole in the bedroom !! heh heh. Hope that doesn't get me in trouble ;)

Oh ya highlight....got a new truck couple hours ago ... um ... ya I guess that's all I got folks

A good news day. Met my doc and my knee is just fine. Tidied up as best I can from the renovation dust and having a friend for dinner and over for the evening. Test of my culinary skills to come. :)

Have data to show why I am feeling tired. As of today, I have hit 56% of my total annual business target in the first Quarter. Damn, I knew I was busy but did not know it was that busy.

ps: no longer feel guilty about heading to Bermuda tomorrow.

Re-connecting with someone who I always felt was very special but had slipped out of my life. I've been excited since we found each other and seeing each other again...well I'm humbled, grateful and so happy to have her back in my life.

hugging_polar_bears-1449.jpg

A good news day. Met my doc and my knee is just fine. Tidied up as best I can from the renovation dust and having a friend for dinner and over for the evening. Test of my culinary skills to come. :)

I sure hope your culinary skills doesn't have an end -result like this MrNice ;)

If it does Ravioli outta the can and Kraft Dinner works nicely when a quick fix is needed :)

• Like 1