highlights of the day

I had the priviledge of seeing two beautiful former cerb ladies who have "officially" retired but who still chose to see me - as an exception.

I am truly honored and thankful - I had the most wonderful time!

Edited by Luckyme

BRINGING HOME MY NEW PUG!!!!!! My cats aren't too impressed, but she's a tough old gal, growling right back at them. I am so happy with this little zoo of mine :D

Discovering forgotten routes while the wind kissed my skin and the sun shone above me with the thunder clouds making way!

Guest realnicehat

Helping friends move to a condo in a different city, then leaving them to their boxes while I check in to a luxurious hotel room.

Guest webothscore

Did surprisingly well at a golf tournament. I do much better at almost any other sport so the result was great. Having drinks outdoors with friends in this weather is so relaxing. Not hot, tolerable...

Got pulled up by the cops this morning on Walkley(was going to see a client) for speeding :s, 79 in a 50...flashed my baby blues and the gentleman cop gave me a break :)

Remember...always be nice and polite...thats the only way to get away from it! you still might get it...its not full proof, but being nice will give you a lot more chances to hear " be careful and have a nice day" :D

• Like 2

It was cooler, with rain, today! After the first 100% rain-free July in Vancouver's recorded history, things are looking pretty dry and brittle, here. The temperatures have been good--around 23-24° most days. But much as we complain about the rain we get, we're also a little bit addicted to it, I think. High today was 19° with very light rain much of the time in my part of the city. It will be much the same tomorrow, then back to full sun on Sunday for Pride Day and the Monday holiday. Soooo much nicer than the summers I spent in the Toronto steam!

Got pulled up by the cops this morning on Walkley(was going to see a client) for speeding :s, 79 in a 50...flashed my baby blues and the gentleman cop gave me a break :)

Remember...always be nice and polite...thats the only way to get away from it! you still might get it...its not full proof, but being nice will give you a lot more chances to hear " be careful and have a nice day" :D

Awwww I was thinking after reading "flashed' that it would be boobs not blues ;) That could work too right ? boobs I mean....flashing boobs ?? If not and it doesn't work I suspect you should really be extra polite moving forward :) Be polite and DO NOT grab the cops bum I mean....Just say "boy you have a nice ass officer !!" ;) K I am done now Bianca..... oopsies for the Hijack.

Finally being home, which entails getting a day off, sleeping in my own bed, finally going to band practice again and having internet access again!

Boy do I like home! :)

Guest ***nno**n***

I love days off, I could do nothing but masterbate all day and no one can say anything! Or run around in nothing but stockings....

Guest ***nno**n***

Going to my favorite private beach!

ok so I kidnapped (name kept confidential) for sex on the beach. We, well I drove out to the general direction of the "beach"

Got lost, had to turn around, then found the right road (my landmark signs were missing)

Got on the second road, thought i saw my path not sure, had to turn around again.

Sure enough it was my path but full of water and the trees had the audacity to grow since i was there last year, no way in. Do some more driving, and turning around and more turning around until i decide lets try another way in.

Find a sort of path in, decide to go for it and look for this beach. Go through all kinds of brush and trees and soggy ground only to discover my beach has been flooded by the lake. Yep my private beach is now for underwater people only. So my client followed me to , yep you guessed it a cliff.

So instead of some fabulous sex on the beach, he got a tour of Ontario's wilderness, right up to a cliff, bug bites and scratched to shit from tree branches. Being the nice person that I am I offered to help with reasons why he would be all scratched up.

Thank God I'm cute with big boobs because he may never see me again lol.

The highlight for me. I enjoyed his company.

Edited by ***nno**n***

Guest K***e D****ls

A gent bought me a travel duffel today off my wishlist. :) That sucker is going to be put to good use!

Highlight of the day? It was just a super nice summer's day. That's all..not complicated.. just nice..did not do all that much but yet, it just seemed perfect..perhaps it stands out because days like this do not come by that often

Had a real nasty Dental Procedure yoday that the Dentist warned me was going to be very painful, but luckily it didn't really cause me any pain. BONUS!!!

• Like 1

(See quote first)

Highlight of the day was getting home alive!

Looked more like a great place to dump a body than a private beach. Lol was thinking this is where Shannon took here CERBites that pissed her off to dispose of them. "Just another ten more minutes thru the thick bush sweetie....Private beach is just up here. No that's not a cliff. Lets get a little closer to look."

Anyways; Shannon is always an adventure and the highlight of anyone's day who gets time with her!

Going to my favorite private beach!

ok so I kidnapped (name kept confidential) for sex on the beach. We, well I drove out to the general direction of the "beach"

Got lost, had to turn around, then found the right road (my landmark signs were missing)

Got on the second road, thought i saw my path not sure, had to turn around again.

Sure enough it was my path but full of water and the trees had the audacity to grow since i was there last year, no way in. Do some more driving, and turning around and more turning around until i decide lets try another way in.

Find a sort of path in, decide to go for it and look for this beach. Go through all kinds of brush and trees and soggy ground only to discover my beach has been flooded by the lake. Yep my private beach is now for underwater people only. So my client followed me to , yep you guessed it a cliff.

So instead of some fabulous sex on the beach, he got a tour of Ontario's wilderness, right up to a cliff, bug bites and scratched to shit from tree branches. Being the nice person that I am I offered to help with reasons why he would be all scratched up.

Thank God I'm cute with big boobs because he may never see me again lol.

The highlight for me. I enjoyed his company.