highlights of the day

Guest K***e D****ls

An early afternoon nude nap that's about to happen. I love naps.

Finally on June 23rd, we had our first summer like day. :) The first of many I hope.

One of my kids is coming home tomorrow for a few days and then I am off with a large group of family to NS for the weekend.

As it was so nice today I missed all of the World Cup so far but have just come in to cheer for Mexico over Croatia. Beer and BBQ hamburgers for supper too.:)

• Like 2

I just received a few gifts from my Amazon Wish List from a very special and amazing Gentleman.

It feels so wonderful to be appreciated and I love presents, appreciate and cherish every single gift.

Couple of highlights,

Met a wonderful gent this morning from Calgary, we hit it off immediately! After our special time together we went for lunch, YUM! Was great food with a great view of Saint John river:)

Packing to visit Moncton, excited to meet my friends again, but really happy to spend time with my Mother while there!

Home from the hospital woo hoo!! Going to just relax and watch movies on this rainy day. One of my friends is bringing sushi over for supper and Stay for a couple of days So I get company :) And don't have to worry about anything.

• Like 1

Guest K***e D****ls

A few:

-the burn in my muscles from an insane training session this morning. Hurts so good! haha

-a sexy new sundress came for me today

-started an excellent new book recommended by a lady in DC

-my bikinis are getting plenty of quality time now that the heat has hit!

Well I had my first trip state side. Wasn't eventful other then the destiny mall in Syracuse, that place is awesome lol. New 110$ shoes for 55 and a 70$ sweater for 22. I think I'm addicted to outlet shopping... Already planning on when to go again lol

Today is my niece's official 5th birthday!!

When she was 3 years old and lifeless in my arms as the paramedics were on the way, I thought those were my last moments with her.

At the hospital she was diagnosed with Type 1 Insulin Dependent Diabetes.

Today is a joyous celebration of life, courage, strength and the fight for life! This is a day we never thought she'd reach but she is here, strong, thriving, 5 years old and going to school in September!

I love her so much as if she were my own. I am blessed to have my gorgeous princess in my life and to be her Auntie!

sweet_princess_happy_birthday_aunt_to_niece_card-r400f75c83a6845cba21b43bba5557ecf_xvuat_8byvr_512.jpg

603646-18723-2.jpg

• Like 2

More Like highlights of the last few days. My children are visiting me this week and every moment has been a blast so far. They are helping me with all the cooking and cleaning cause its not easy to b doing with a broken leg. They are turning into great chefs. Watched them catch their first fish. Tasty supper that was. Went squid jigging and watching them get covered in ink was hilarious. Canada Day fireworks, going to the movies has all been an amazing time. Wish they could stay all summer.

• Like 2

I learned once more that competitive kitten tossing has been left off the list of sports that will be featured at the 2016 Olympics. Whew. The Azerbaijani delegation was really hoping to medal in that, but I think it's not fair to the kittens.

Met the most sweetest gentleman, now we have a new member and a wonderful addition to our amazing community!

Edited by Lexy Grace

Sitting at my computer, a cool breeze blowing through the window and live music care of Lady Gaga blasting 4 blocks away.... downtown living has its perks!

• Like 1

It's bright and early on this Sunday morning on PEI and I am looking outside to see no additional damage here overnight from Hurricane/Tropical Storm Arthur. In terms of past history with storms like this, it was for me pretty easy.

I lost a few big trees and that will keep my mega bonfires going for this summer and next. A giant maple came down on my established high bush blueberries so its natures call to do some serious pruning on those shrubs. My heavy duty well anchored (expensive) gazebo was lifted from its moorings and blown across the top of my driveway, right exactly where I park my Jeep. But a last minute impulse had me park my Jeep in the middle of the hay field behind my house. Patting myself on the back for that call! The power had been off for most of the day but came back in time for me to see the last few minutes of the Costa Rica - Netherlands game.

All in all this was nothing too much. It's way worse out in Manitoba with their flooding around Brandon. How you doing out there Lee???????

Hmmm, the first storm of the year, the one starting with A came straight at us, Not an omen I hope!

Have a great day everyone.

• Like 1

Guest c**io**m7

Best duo ever!!

Went out to my favorite pool hall last night to have a couple pints and relax. Well, ok, let's be honest...I was hoping for a pick up.

At a table by myself and in walked two DDG, sexy ladies dressed to the nines. All tables were being used and they asked if they could join me at mine. Turns out they are dancers visiting from Mtl. 2 pitchers later, we somehow found ourselves at their hotel and what came next was pure evil, in a good way. I have participated in a few great interactive duos in the past but, nothing in this caliber. I still need to pinch myself to make sure I am awake.

And all it cost me was two pitchers of beer.

Good night folks, time for a much deserved sleep!!

Finding an important legal document i need for next week, within minutes of looking among the "mess" of packed things in my appartment in Ottawa.

I thought it'd take me more like hours, only to find it in the last place i'd look.

It'll give me time to do other things today, like enjoy the weather and some rare hours in town.

So! I am currently visiting some girlfriends in Toronto. We decided to grab some dinner at the Mandarin, I'm starving after shopping filled day. While traveling down the escalator hungry as ever, my long summer dress gets caught in the escalator! OMG! it's eating my dress! ... Thankfully someone hit the emergency stop button in good time.

So, here I am at dinner time stuck!!, people going around me and all we can do is laugh our butts off. The manager comes out and tries to free me with no such luck. He tells me the maintenance man will be ten to fifteen minutes or he can cut me out. Again I am absolutely starving so I replied "cut me the out!!" , and he did! My girlfriends recorded and photographed the event! Priceless! Lol

Edited by JessicaSugarbabe
  • Like 1