highlights of the day

Received an email today from a beautiful woman. She said she was going to jump me, tie me up, strip me and then have her way with me. After she is finished with me I then have to take her for a night out on the town

RG :-)

PS everything said is 100 percent true

Guest M****ella's C****s (retire

A good humidifier went on sale and I was able to order one before they sold out ^_^ I've been wanting to get a good humidifier for months so I'm pretty happy about that...

I have had a lot of good news lately and I just want to say that I am very grateful.

Being grateful is the highlight of any day but I am extremely appreciative at the moment.

• Like 2

She knows who she is... undoubtedly the highlight of any week that I see her.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

I took a nap after work. i seldom remember my dreams but this one I did. I dreamed I saw my second oldest son and got to hug him. I have not seen or heard from him in 4 years. I miss him so much. He now has a facebook account and I saw a pic of him on there the other day. I dare not send him an email or he will block me from his account. He looks good and healthy and happy. God I miss my son

• Like 3

Just checked into the new Delta in Toronto, great view with a corner on the 39th floor. Anyway off to the International Auto Show for the next few days to see all that is shiny and new in the world of cars.

• Like 2

Well for many today's focus is Valentine's Day...but do you realize we are also halfway through February as well...two more weeks and it's March!!!

RG

Guest A**aTo**h

I'v got all my weekend chores done, so the rest of the weekend is mine to do as I please!

Arrowhead. Amazing trails. Got there nice and early... on the way out I noticed a sign saying the park was at capacity, but there were still probably 50+ cars waiting to enter, very glad I went early.

I skied the Arrowhead Lake trail and the Beaver Meadow trail ...which was ungroomed and made for some fun back country skiing... probably about 15 km in total.

I feel fabulous.

• Like 3

Had a wonderful and memorable Valentine lunch with my lovely cerb lady.

I can't thank her enough for seeing me on this very special day. :D

Highlight of the day has been waking up in Florida (#1), watching people here complaining about it only being 19C (#2), and finding some WiFi so I can give CERB a quick cruise (#3).

And today's highlight will be boarding the ship in an hour. I will think of you all. But I will enjoy the sun and sand while I can!

today is my daughters 17th birthday. We had a quiet evening just ourselves. She is such a good daughter and I am so proud of her

• Like 2

A good neighbour with his tractor helped me clear my lane of drifts of snow that were up to six feet high, hopefully this is the last big storm of this winter.

All I can say about the highlight of my day is Wow... Wow... Wow... Simply Amazing.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Shoveling my way out of the house to the driveway.I had not been out of the house for four days but had to get some groceries. Over 12 inches of show on the side walk and had to wear high winter boots too! This afternoon I will have to clear off a car shelter that has a soft top convertible under it.

My highlight...well had to get gas. All stations were charging 95.8/litre or 95.9/litre

One station, an Esso no less, 94.6/litre

Nice getting a little break at the pumps

RG

Guest D***el B***e

OMG I'm excited. I was invited to a duo massage as the "massagee" with two hot "massagors". lol What can be friggin better. This was the highlight of my day.

OMG I'm excited. I was invited to a duo massage as the "massagee" with two hot "massagors". lol What can be friggin better. This was the highlight of my day.

And this was a freebie??? A lottery winfall?? Care to share who the "massagors" are? Did you buy a lottomax ticket yet? I would if I were you.

Well lets see

Tried a new recipe today for macaroni and cheese. Had a delicious dinner tonight. A thank you goes to a certain special someone for giving me the recipe.

and

Got my Ontario Out Of Doors 2015 Fishing Annual in the mail today-a sign Spring is around the corner

RG

• Like 1

Every few years, I would decide to make myself a sweater. But I'd pretty much just figure out a pattern myself, and always wound up with ginormous, chunky sweaters that could double as homeless shelters--even if I always loved them and lived in them the colder days of the year.

This year, I finally got around to making my first sweater from a published pattern. Voila!! I was able to adjust a bit for areas where regular sizing doesn't fit me (I'm too long in the waist, too long in the arms), but I whipped off four lovely sweaters that I'm really happy with! Two crew necks and two v-necks.

Tonight, I'm putting the finishing touches on a knitted tee for spring. And I already have the yarn for a second one.

WHY didn't I ever try this sooner?? Next? Crochet!

• Like 7

Came back from a great trip in Ottawa and got to see all my family which was nice. Also finished paying all my bills today and got two assignments finished for my classes and all my laundry done. I feel productive! :)

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 2