highlights of the day

Guest st*****ens**ors

I've had a difficult few weeks, but the past three days seem to be turning things around. Today started with a 12 k run, and as the day progressed I was able to push through a number of the impediments that have been making things miserable.

Feeling much more hopeful tonight. Best wishes, everyone.

Guest n*gu**6

Received word that a friend has a very good opportunity in front of them. Fingers crossed!!

Guest Prufrock Cummings

Heading out cycling, what a wonderful day! Aiming for 75 km today.

met with a respondent to my 'roommate wanted' ad... they are moving in end of the month!! *and* yes, they are aware of how wonderfully twisted I am hehe seems to be a good fit for 'my kind of crazy' ;)

Spending time out on a sunny deck enjoying nature and the temperature without needing a shovel to clear it off first...

feeling crappy all day today....had two teeth pulled this morning, as well as filled out police report for yet a second break in of my lovely office.. (friday) Obviously NOT the highlights hehe

but.. a lovely new friend who called me this morning.. is en route with some soft foods for a special dinner in.. and ginger ale... and has offered to chauffeur me to and from a short but vital rehearsal I cannot beg out of.. too sweet, and very much appreciated :)

• Like 2

Guest st*****ens**ors

Honestly, after a 12 hour day of work, the highlight is bed with clean sheets, a warm blanket and an open window. Sometimes a little is enough.

Guest Prufrock Cummings

Cycling into work today for the first time this year, waaaaay later than any other year for the last decade, but so happy that it is warm enough to do so again!

Guest n*gu**6

Got an awesome bit of news that something really great is happening for a friend of mine. Very happy

Guest n*gu**6

I made a friend of mine laugh so hard he had to sit down before he fell over. You must realize, this chap is rather stern and stoic 95% of the time. Everyone around just stopped. His laughter was as foreign to them as hearing a gunshot.

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Having my first shower in 7 days.

Additional Comments:

Having my first shower in 7 days.

A nice day here in Charlottetown 17 degrees in temperature :)

Haven't been there but would love to visit :)

My day was easy...

Had my fav brunch after a long time, feel satisfied. Then I was given a small cupcake from whom I told him a long time ago that I like cupcake from that store and he brought it to me !

Now I am having a glass of Pinot Nior...LIFE :)

Got the snow blower lubed, greased and put away ready for next year. NOW, out comes the motorcycle. Yeah

EDIT: Ok lets try this-snow thrower

Edited by 1963Kennedy
change words

very productive day at work today... unexpectedly great dance rehearsal... new dance bra coming along amazingly fast... got treated to a fresh-baked pastry by a friend I bumped into on way for coffee... amazing referral from a therapy client..... got asked to not only do one solo at a public event tomorrow, but to do two!! <yay me!.....>

enjoyed a wonderfully hot bath sipping on Jack Daniels Tennessee Honey...

and am currently chatting with a very nice new friend :)

...my days are wonderously full of highlights as opposed to bad things (despite the recent robbery and all the dental crap hehe).. I am blessed.. this thread helps remind me of that ;)

• Like 1

Took my daughter out to practice driving. lol. she is doing well as long as she goes straight. but turns are hard. but I kept my cool and built her confidence up.

Guest **cely***r***ne

Moving day is this week!!! Weeeee!!

I can't wait to go fishing in my backyard! Is that allowed? I should look into that!