highlights of the day

Guest st*****ens**ors

Performance for a charity fundraiser went well, and I'm so glad that May is finally here. I'm with T.S. Eliot about Aprils.

so far, a beautiful sunny day.. and a day off no less... may enjoy a few hours at the forks...coffee and a walk...(and try to avoid shopping lol), meeting with a lovely gent over a good scotch later tonight ;)

Additional Comments:

<grin>... wearing my 'carpe that f*cking diem' shirt out on a day where I don't need a jacket ;)

...hehe it's the little things.. right? ;)

Guest st*****ens**ors

Finished two difficult tasks, found a way to run despite an injury, and helped three kids and four seniors accomplish something worthwhile.

no scotch in site at our chosen meeting place, but had a lovely time regardless. Enjoyed wonderful outdoor air.. good conversation with a new friend... <grin>, very enjoyable evening.

*also, treated myself to a pedicure and half hour massage earlier today... deserved it i think, after all the rehearsals and performances :)

"Highlight" was pretty much the whole day :)

Guest n*gu**6

A couple home improvements done today to help out a friend.

Additional Comments:

A couple home improvements done today to help out a friend.

...received an interesting (and veeery unique) email today... inquiring about 'sploshing' ;)

oddly enough...or puuurhaps (for those who know me...) not really <grin> I know what that is.. and am intrigued..... and now contemplating that rather unique request ;)

..... interesting highlight so far and again, not quite noon (daay-yum!) ;)

oh... and I was referred to as 'absolute magic' a very short while ago today <blush> .. gotta love that! ;)

such a lovely existence.... is mine ;)

Guest n*gu**6

Being told that I 'ruined' someone when I made her my homemade pasta sauce last summer. Nothing else compares to it. Made me smile that she enjoyed it that much.

Guest n*gu**6

I survived yet another day of natural selection. Yay me!

Finding out that not only am I performing again soon in a rather large event (solo performances no less!!) BUT.. I have a photo shoot with an amaaaaaazing photographer friend tomorrow night after work!!

Best part..... not only am I going on all the posters/advertising for the event, BUT... so is all the information for my business!!!!! yaaaaaay!! a grrrrrreat day today indeed!

(and I had enough scotch left to sip and enjoy while perving on here hehe.. icing on the cake that was today!)

• Like 1

Guest n*gu**6

Surprising someone with a little present today that i KNOW they wanted. Hehe.

..receiving some wonderful praise at work today...

...receiving some of the proofs from the photoshoot the other night (YAAY!!)

...and.. I get to go to a private k1nky party tonight ;)

all in all, a pretty good day I'd say ;)

• Like 1

Guest st*****ens**ors

Making a recipe my mother used to make for the first time since she passed away. The little had never tasted it before, and loved it. It was a staple of my childhood. It's amazing what a flood of memories can be stirred up by a simple scent in the kitchen.

...just got the biggest grin on my face when someone confirmed my interpretation of a 'dance persona look' I am working on and referred to me as a 'sensual gypsy badass!' <smooch!>

• Like 1