highlights of the day

Yesterday morning highlight was a mistakenly sent drunk "sext" from my favorite niece. It gives me some new ammunition for picking on her in a good natured manner. :)

Guest n*gu**6

Finding out today that a pair of 'too high' stillettos I gave to a lady friend perfectly match one of my favorite lingerie pieces I gifted her last year. A very happy coincidence. All that remains is to see them both on her to verify if indeed it matches from all angles...... ;)

When I was young, I never would have believed I would be thankful for a blood clot in my liver, but it sure beats the cancer having metastasized! Life is good, and looking forward to an amazing 2017.

Hope everyone else has nothing but good news for the whole year.

• Like 2

Guest n*gu**6

My little fella sent me a couple of emails today just to tell me how much he loved me.

Guest n*gu**6

Twice today when people needed help, I was the person they turned to. It is nice to be the candle in someone's darkness. I was very glad I could come to the aid of both.

Guest n*gu**6

I managed to repair an item that was thought destined for the curbside. At least extended its usefulness for a bit at least.

Guest n*gu**6

So... I had a meeting last evening and was not able to put my little guy to bed as per our normal routine. My missus was left to the task. I come home to a note taped to my bedroom door from my son... "Daddy. I took your pillow because it smells like you and I missed you. I could not sleep without you. I left you mine. P.S. I Love you most..."

That was pretty friggin awesome thing to come home to.

:-)

Guest n*gu**6

Someone told me today that I made them happy. Just being me. I found that statement very rewarding

Getting kind and thoughtful messages from those checking in on me after my wisdom teeth were pulled.

The get well gift package left at my door was incredibly sweet and thoughtful too! Thank you ;)

• Like 2

Guest Prufrock Cummings

Tonight my (80 year old) mother was telling me about her girlfriend, and told me she is a spinner. My jaw kind of dropped hearing mom call another woman a spinner! But I got the real laugh when she clarified that her friend likes to go to spin-class at the gym.

Made my day!

Arranging an encounter and having it turn out better than expected.Its always nice to meet someone new and have them supersede my expectations.

Guest n*gu**6

Managed to successfully repair a stereo receiver and didnt have parts left over AND it works again

Additional Comments:

A wicked awesome beef stew broth.

Guest n*gu**6

When the emotional fog clears and you see exactly what is going on. When you know with certainty that you were right in what you thought, and that perhaps what you hoped was true and right, actually was. Clarity is awesome.

Guest Prufrock Cummings

Being happy, counting down my days to my next vacation. Shopping for it is complete, tours booked, just waiting for the time to arrive!

Well although I wasn't able to see my favourite lady this week (when my wife is away), we have arranged to spend a day together next week... in Paris... Ontario, lol.

That way we can always say "We'll always have Paris"...

The highlight of my day... heck my week, was spending 90 minutes with a lovely young lady it Ottawa... who I drove for 4 hours to see... and she was worth the drive.

Guest Prufrock Cummings

I just witnessed one of the most erotic things in my life. This morning I was watching a gorgeous red haired Russian woman cam-girl; she had her OhMiBod on which was activated by the sound of tips.

We were all tipping non-stop because she was a gorgeous site to behold while her OhMiBod pleasured her (and omg did she ever writhe in extasy, so very hot, sexy, gorgeous!). She said she would not show her boobs unless she got a tip of $50 US. Well, one of the others in the room tossed in 3 consecutive $50 tips, and off came the bra exposing the most gorgeous breasts I have ever seen.

Then it was like an unwritten conspiracy, we all wanted to keep those boobs exposed, so for almost a half an hour we all tipped her non-stop. Her yoga pant were absolutely soaked by the end and she looked so content, so spent and happy. When it finally stopped, she grabbed a glass of water, and the look on her face while she drank the water was spectacular, it was as if she was drinking the finest wine on the planet.

When she re-hydrated, we all started tipping again; bra back on, but nobody cared, she was so gorgeous in her ecstasy. This went on again for another 20 minutes, non-stop.

I guess it was one of those "you had to be there" scenarios, but I have to say for a solid hour I was so captivated watching a gorgeous woman in absolute pleasure. The best part was she was so amazed at how wet she was, she truly enjoyed the experience too.

Might not mean much to some but today was the first day with the roll up the rim at Tim's and that is a sign that spring is around the corner.

What sucks is that I rolled mine and did not win anything, better luck tomorrow.

Guest n*gu**6

When a kiss just feels so right... Even stolen ones. ;-)

Additional Comments:

Im not sure if it was a valentine I received from a very little friend of mine (i havent gotten a valentine in some many years i cant remember and it was just so darn cute) or the kiss from another dear friend. It was a day of a few notable smiles....