highlights of the day

None... lol... actually I'm feeling rather miserable... but it being Saturday and I have nothing I "have" to do. I guess that's the highlight...

It was my main girl's 60th birthday today, so we went out for a lovely dinner and a nice walkabout in the evening dusk. A beautiful bottle of wine, a terrific time with a lovely lady, and a nice walk holding hands and giggling. I love that I make her laugh. So does she. She says it keeps her young. I have to agree.

#milestones

Guest Prufrock Cummings

Having no bills in my community post office box when I checked the mail today!

Spending the afternoon on my daughter's rooftop patio in Toronto.... While my wife takes her shopping. So far we've removed a thousand chives from her patio.

Guest n*gu**6

My little guy made me breakfast in bed yesterday. He said I work to hard for everyone else and I deserved a break... couldnt help but smile at that.

Had a lady pay it forward at the store. I held the door for her when we were walking in. I went to the cash after she left and cashier told me the lady left $5 for next person. The left over change of $1.25 I gave to the cashier.

• Like 2

Brushing the cobwebs off the old fella and taking care of business. By myself, but still ... it's been a while and felt good. A respectful thank you to all those who filled my mind with memories.

#ew

When your bank teller is the Hottest (or possibly Second Hottest---sorry, Ariel!) Girl on the Planet. Incredibly nice, too! Still smiling.

• Like 3

Today's highlight was an improtu visit to a lady who I've known for 5 years. I only realized later, that its exactly 5 years to the day... June 6th... awwwwwww.... our anniversary... She is the only SP I'd be able to give you the exact date without checking phone records (which only go back 18 months by the way)... but why I remember is a story for another day (actually its mentioned in a post I made 5 years ago).

She in fact retired from SPing 2 year ago... but has kept seeing me from time to time, and I'm apparently the only one she still sees... anyway last October she told me she was involved with someone so that would be our last session...

But she recently came back into town and responded to a message I'd sent months ago ("Happy Easter")... and one thing lead to another and clothes came off... well anyway, today I saw her again which was a relief because I've been feeling a down lately... Anyway, that was definitely the highlight...

which turned into a bit of a farce when her bed broke just after we'd finished, and I had to lift up her frame and mattress, while she reattached a leg...

It was so nice to see and kiss her again.

• Like 2

Guest n*gu**6

Believe it or not, my highlight was fighting a fire. Havent had a good working structure fire in a while. (We've been doing a lot of car accidents and medicals lately) so it was actually good to pack up and push my way into a decent fire. Cheap adrenaline rush. Fortunately noone was hurt.

Having a couple of people I worked on lately for massage tell me that my massages really helped esp someone who has a rotator cuff injury.

Last night my older sister came over and had a knot in her shoulder and I must have tortured her for about 20 minutes... haha payback for all those years she teased and pinched me lol... and she texted me today and told me that whatever I did to it, it wasn't hurting anymore.

I think I've found my calling. I love doing massage and find it comes naturally to me.

• Like 2

Guest 1***otd**

I went out to meet some friends of mine for drinks. I was struggling trying to find a parking spot ... When I finally did manage, I was standing in line to pay the prepay self service parking machine and as I pulling out my money to pay .... A lovely woman called out to me saying that she still had her prepaid parking ticket which was good until 6 am tomorrow.... I was pleasantly taken aback and offered to pay her something to get this free ticket... She refused payment and said that she wanted to do this for me ... I kindly smiled at her and wished her a beautiful night......thank you

Having a couple of people I worked on lately for massage tell me that my massages really helped esp someone who has a rotator cuff injury.

Last night my older sister came over and had a knot in her shoulder and I must have tortured her for about 20 minutes... haha payback for all those years she teased and pinched me lol... and she texted me today and told me that whatever I did to it, it wasn't hurting anymore.

I think I've found my calling. I love doing massage and find it comes naturally to me.

I know that you took care of my muscular elongation the last time we met, you did a wonderful work on it.

• Like 1

Guest n*gu**6

Got some yard work done as this weekend's forecast does not sound overly conducive to outdoor work. Got my lawns and a friends lawn done. I may actually get to sit and relax for a bit this weekend!!

Guest 1***otd**

Bought myself a rather nice shirt ... A top international brand ... 50% off .... Woohoo!

Guest n*gu**6

I woke up this morning and looked across to see an amazingly beautiful person looking back at me..... ok.. It was just me in the mirror but still.... :-P

Surprising a young dancer by undoing her outfit with one hand.

Then having to explain to her what a butterfly clasp was and how I undid it with one hand. I mean, seriously? I can undo a 5-hook bra strap with one hand, in one motion. You think your little butterfly clasp is gonna slow me down? Check my merit badges.

One last visit to a young lady who has become a dear old friend...

She's been retired for about 2 years... but a couple weeks ago, she came out of retirement for me... again...

Soon she'll leave town again and I won't see her for a few more months... maybe never again... but you never know...

Seeing her is always a lovely surprise

• Like 2