highlights of the day

Seeing my lovely lady today and seeing ( or rather drooling over) her amazing and sexy body wrapped in a fishnet tight.

Hmmmm... couldn't get enough of her! :grin:

• Like 1

Guest n*gu**6

Had probably the best chicken sandwich ever created. It was superb

Had trigger point work done on my neck and back yesterday. I have marks all over my back and it was a torturous one hour session but I feel great! The remarks and sounds I was making to the guy performing the massage were those similar to an orgasm. Haha. I'm sure other people heard outside that room. Lol. I have to stop sleeping on my stomach which is the major cause of my neck and upper back problems. I went to sleep last night without a pillow. It was weird so I slept in a fetal position on my side all night and woke up having a better sleep.

• Like 1

A bunch of us went out for an end-of-project lunch, I had a few beers and a nice walk on a beautiful day. Coming back into the building I probably look all summery and have a huge smile on my face. I turn the corner and see a beautiful, tiny, young girl as I round a corner. Normally I avoid eye contact at work and just get in and out. She makes an immediate, strong connection with my gaze and takes on the same ear-to-ear grin. A quick nod and we pass in the hallway.

I love it when that happens.

Guest n*gu**6

The look on my little guy's face when he started trying on football pads. He looked so grown up in them it was crazy. He grew up right in front of me.

He was beaming and is so stoked for this season!

3pm tee time!!!

Mine is earlier, ;) but the best thing is, there's no shower on the radar map!

Guest st*****ens**ors

For a moment, in the slow

time of touch and breath and fingertips and

soft, urgent sounds, you get to forget that

moments

end,

that

feathers fall

to ground.

Guest n*gu**6

Spent the evening helping beautiful young ladies out of their cars as they arrived at prom.

Spent the weekend in central Ontario, and this afternoon in a bar listening to live music.

Guest n*gu**6

My little guy gave me a list yesterday of all the reasons why I'm "the greatest dad on earth"...It was double sided... and I'm not ashamed that I cried reading it. Made my day.

ran a focus group at work that worked out well for what we wanted to accomplish...

also made tentative arrangements with a lady to see her on Wednesday...

Guest n*gu**6

Got a call from a very large corporate client that i did a project for a couple of years ago. They are doing a similar project and specifically asked for me. Kinda made my day

I've been down lately missing someone... but was able to make arrangements for a hot date with a lovely woman on Monday that should cheer me up (or put me into bankruptcy, one or the other, maybe both, lol)...

Meeting with some college buddies(after 29 years) tomorrow in Ottawa. But first a meeting with a fine Lyla lady that I can't wait to meet for the first time.

I made a big bowl of traditional Caesar salad to bring in for some of my favourite girls at my regular club (by request). I told them that the garlic would be strong. One clove just about killed me. It made enough for 4 giant salads. Now I have to go get some Listerine for them ...

• Like 2

Guest n*gu**6

Got a ton of things off my chest yesterday with someone and had a real good discussion about something that was chewing at my soul for a few days. Regardless what happens from here.....I feel worlds better having it out in the open

Being able to have time today to do what I want and catch up on the things I need to do around my place that I've had on my list.

Changed the toner in my hair back to ashy blonde which suits me much better than light buttery blonde.

Drank what was left of that margarita in a can that has been sitting in my fridge for 2 weeks. Lol. Those taste really good!I have too many bottles of wine and champagne at my house and none of it is opened. Lol.

Guest n*gu**6

My little guy went to his first ever karate tournement today and walked away with a gold and a bronze medal. And for the medals he was in a group with 9 others and all were at least one belt above him. He did so awesome I cried.