highlights of the day

Private messages from other members here who see me as a source of reason to help with their personal problems.

Thanks. I'm glad you saw me in that way and I'm happy to have helped.

Reputation is so very important. It's an intangible asset, but worth so much.

A very nice young woman whom I had never met before approached me in the club, recognizing me by sight. She was a new hire and her mentor had mentioned me more than once. We chatted, had a few drinks, I critiqued her stage routine and then she took me upstairs for a few free dances (also for critical review) and to get a massage. I paid for a few more songs later.

I almost don't know what to say. It was a huge ego stroke, and humbling at the same time. I treated her well and did my Mr. Miyagi thing. I had a hard time coming down from that and just went home after.

Reputation is so very important. It's an intangible asset, but worth so much.

A very nice young woman whom I had never met before approached me in the club, recognizing me by sight. She was a new hire and her mentor had mentioned me more than once. We chatted, had a few drinks, I critiqued her stage routine and then she took me upstairs for a few free dances (also for critical review) and to get a massage. I paid for a few more songs later.

I almost don't know what to say. It was a huge ego stroke, and humbling at the same time. I treated her well and did my Mr. Miyagi thing. I had a hard time coming down from that and just went home after.

Wax on, wax off !!

• Like 1

Staying home today, no need to deal with the back and forth commute in this weather AND I have a mani/pedi appointment this afternoon. :)

Just confirmed my photo shoot appointment for tomorrow Friday the 26th @ 2:00p.m.!! So excited!!:D This is going to be fun....

• Like 3

This is for yesterday and today. I had a wonderful photo shoot that was really fun so now I'm just patiently waiting for my new photo album I just uploaded here to be approved!!:icon_wink:

• Like 4

I met with my favorite girl yesterday and had the most libidinous time with her. Just when we thought things could get better, it did and she complimented me on it.

• Like 1

I have been teaching my neighbors 4yr old grandson to tie his laces for the last two days and today he finally did it all on his own!!

So proud of the little snuggle bug!! Make a game out of it, a silly song and they just have fun learning :icon_biggrin:

• Like 3