highlights of the day

I took some selfies today which I suck at but gave it a go but I'm still excited for my New Bubble Bath Album to be approved:icon_wink:

• Like 2

A few girlfriends and I started a book club of sorts some time back and I finally got them to read The Fifty Shades of Grey Trilogy, well from that they insisted that I teach them a "Pleasure Class" in preparation for Valentine's Day.:D

Today I taught my first "Pleasure Class" which consisted of teaching the ladies a number of particular things that I am highly skilled at;).

We purchased some adult toys this earlier this week in the ah male form for demonstration and instructional purposes;)!

That was 2hrs of so much fun with the girls, I can't wait until next weeks class!! Lesson plan? Top Secret! For now lol;)

Their significant others will be very happy on the 14th!!:D

• Like 5

Going to an evening meeting at a brewery to hook up with a bunch of other design nerds and creative types to shoot the shit, talk about ourselves, and get our brains moving to help and be helped in return.

I came away with so many ideas for things to make and people I can help.

#DesignBeers

Had some new pictures taken mainly for profile verification for 3 other sites I advertise on!! Some extras may possibly be used for another new 2018 album:icon_wink:!!

• Like 1

I booked another date in Ottawa with 2 lovely ladies(duo) Jessy Celeste and Vicky Lopez for tomorrow. Can't wait to see you ladies again, we are going to have so much fun !

• Like 2

A poster on the train says "advisors who have attained CIM."

To learn more about CIM VISIT.

Just found it amusing.

• Like 1

today... my highlight was working on a painting that I didn't think I could pull off and its only half done and already looking good.

• Like 1

Meeting/talking to random people that are nice and leave you with a smile! Such an uplifting feeling after dealing with so many A-holes, and cranksters. Hope somebody had such an encounter today!! Xo

Last week I saw a Lady on Monday morning... I was going to see her on Tuesday, but she asked me if I could see her Monday because she needed to pay some bills (had been sick the previous week so hadn't been able to work)... The only time available for me was the morning... Best Monday morning EVER.

I got to meet my besties long time friend who came for the day from out of town...and had sushi for the first time ever ! Had an awesome day !

I got to meet the famous Luxe Mulvari for the first time. We had been communicating for a long time and our schedule never lined up until Sunday.

She is a wonderful lady easy to talk with and with many fascinating stories.

• Like 2

One of my regulars who I trust enough to have my room number before he's here, so kindly woke me up knocking on my door this morning with a chocolate chip muffin and a large triple triple. We always have a good time together but I love when he wakes me up in the mornings. He's a giver and he loves to give me a massage which I enjoy every minute. Waking up to him and that massage definitely set my day to a whole next level of enjoyable despite the horrible rain we've had.