highlights of the day

... it sounds so wimpy, but coming home, going online and finding everyone on CERB is in a playful mood having fun. There is nothing better than seeing the people you love at their best!

Just something simple. Earlier this evening, I just went on a walk along the canal with an old friend to catch up and drink starbucks.

Fall is my favourite season to do little things like that.

Posted via Mobile Device

me think you *may* have somewhat of an addiction to starbuck my friend:P

I was admiring all of your photo's today,and yesterday and the day before,and the day before that,....well you get the picture ;) and you are grand! Plus you are dam gorgeous! wish I had dinner with you on the waterfront! But I was smiling just the same, looking at your photo's :) Beautiful you are!

I had a very nice dinner on the waterfront. It was grand ;)

I was running at my usual spot today and a lady well in her seventies was running along the same trail. When I came up behind her I kept pace and chatted for a few minutes. She was saying how she used to be able to run 10 miles and now she was only able to do a few a day. She then proceeded to tell me to be on my way as she didn't want to hold me up.

That made my day and made me smile, I want to be that lady when I am old.

Some yummy pics on the cravings thread that 2 nice gents posted for me made me smile, but it didn't end there, someone actually showed up with my craving, that so made my day!! Oh, I also found something that ended in the wrong hands and could have caused some drama so my day was good :)

Waking up to posts on my profile page from good friends.

Finding that a problem a friend was having had been resolved.

A new month and new adventures ahead.

• Like 1

catching an early flight out of PET (not that I really wanted to leave Montreal - but it is always nice to fly home) and then being able to work from my home office with no one bothering me

My highlight of the day is....I am done a looooong work shift :):) 4 days off. Another highlight was just taking a sip of a double Bacardi white rum and coke....lots of ice ! ahhhhhhhhh good. Cheers everyone :chug:

If this :makeout: and this :hump: were to happen today you could of course scratch the prior two highlights ;)

Had a bit of fog over London very early this morning before I left, with some sunshine just peaking through. Was magical, it's mornings like this that make me miss England :)

coming back home to my bed and my timmies

feeling sore, but good from pole dancing

a friend of 18 years old that has fallen in love for the first time (he is so cute it's just awwwwww)

It didn't start out so well when I was awakened by the south end of a cat farting in my face while I was facing north but got incredibly better shortly later while reading my first KOBO ebook in the jet tub for 2 hours.

G11

The realization that just 4 weeks from this very night, I will be sharing drinks and laughs with some of the best people in the world... the Ottawa social is 4 weeks tonight!

The realization that just 4 weeks from this very night, I will be sharing drinks and laughs with some of the best people in the world... the Ottawa social is 4 weeks tonight!

oh hai very true:D

Scaring people at my 9 to 5 job, for some reason everytime I came out of the stairwell someone was there. I love being sneaky!!!!

Posted via Mobile Device

Finding out that one of my favorite (ATF!) clients is Ottawa-bound and will be staying for the month! *jumps up and down with excitement!* :-D