spring oriental massage

Has this place closed? Passed by today even tried calling, but nothing.

I seen an ad for them in the sun today so i'm presuming they are still open, i know in the past i've had to call several times to get an answer.

If you call and get no answer, it doesn't necessarily mean they're closed. They always have a sign in the downstairs door window that says either "open" or "closed". If you know where to look and have good eyesight, you can read it while driving by (east on Portage or north on Arlington)..

anyone know if this place is still open,for sale sign by top left window..have heard Karen is very cute and has a nice tight ass..

I visited about 3 weeks ago. Yes she has a tight body, and Not sure if its for sale or what.

Not sure if her body is for sale?

Guest b**t**e

I'm pretty sure the "OPEN" sign was still in the door yesterday.

not sure what time of the day do you guys visit there?

i drive by few times around 10-11pm and dont see any acticity in the room?

and i assume you access from the stairs on the side of the building to the upper level correct?

Guest b**t**e

I have never been there.

I tried once, but I used the stairs on the outside of the building. There was no answer at the door at the top of those stairs. I later found out that there is a door on the ground floor, in the corner of the building that is their entrance.

I tried to make an appt. once, but it seemed like I was trying to make it too far in advance. I called on a Monday, to book a Thursday appt, and was told to call back on Thursday. I didn't end up calling back, as it seemed my energy was getting me nowhere.

I think that there are no set hours at that place, and I'm pretty sure they close before 10-11 pm.

I believe they close at 10 PM. You definitely need an appointment, and I doubt very much that they accept bookings days in advance.

Hours are 10-10. But if its slow she leaves early. Stairs on side of building are out of commission. There is a door ground level that takes u up stairs. Appointment is needed sometimes hard to get an answer but usually means she's busy

The latest I have ever had an appointment is 9. So, even though she advertises 10 to 10, I think that is not always the case.

But still a pretty good massage.

And Bigtime, I did that too my first time (with going up the outdoor staircase). Fortunately, she was not busy at the time, but made sure I knew to go use the other one. How would you know until you try?

10 to 10 is correct. The first appointment would start at 10 AM, and the last would finish at 10 PM, so the last booking would be at 9 PM.

Guest ry*****an

I really like the last appt of the day.

Just my preference.

Usually see Karen. She is sexy, in my mind. Lets me play a bit. But I admit I haven't really found out the level of possibility there.

He is the usual termination point.

Helen, I saw once, and found it very interesting. As she was jacking me she started moaning like we were having intercourse. It took me off guard, but I loved the eroticism of it. She smiled the whole time with eye contact.

Didn't take too long, as it was hard to concentrate.

I have only seen Karen there So doubt it. Sometimes she has a receptionist working but I rather just have Karen touch me.

Anyone know if they give 4 hand massages?

Love to have two girls working on me together.

I dont believe they do that but maybe you can ask and have a special session.

Rytheman, I had a very similar experience. Karen, who is extremely nice, does not mind some playful touching, but I get the sense, that is all that it will ever be.

Helen I found to be flirty, but was more reserved when it came to mutual touching, especially the knees!

Usually the session is on a massage table, but once I saw Helen, it was on a massage mattress on the floor (table was broken?). She seemed to find it was easier to give a massage, at least that was my impression.

Karen,however, is the one that makes me want to return.

So, after reading about this place, and having not been there in awhile, I dropped in today hoping to see Karen.

Karen ushered me to a room, and in walks Helen. Excellent massage, but no touching until the end. Sigh, that is at least half the fun for me!

All in all, still a fun time was had by me.

Was here a couple months ago. Nice and clean place. Nice body on the girl doing the massage. Very nice finish. Although I was a little confused about the rates. I dont remember what I ended up paying but it was a little more then what I thought it was going to be. I didn't argue with her because shes independent and for the little bit extra its not worth it.