Daria Kay Morgan

Avg. of 2 Recommendations

i was visiting winnpeg from B.C. and had seen her on PERB. even though i knew she wouldnt answer a pay phone i phoned anyway and left a message telling her i would be phoning from my cell with a 604 number. Daria was super accommodating. when she opened the door all i could say was "OMG, you are even prettier than your photo on line" while having a nice cold libation with her on the couch i told her that it had been over a year and was concerned if i could still get it up and then hold off for a full hour. she put the first concern to rest real quick and the second worked out really well. if i lived in winnipeg i'm afraid she would become habit forming. Great Experience for a 69 year old guy!

Independent
I wouldn't visit again
Independent
I wouldn't visit again
  • Like 1

I was able to catch up with DKM last week and I agree 100% with haida's recommendation! If you like cougars that love sex then Daria should go on your must see list! She's very easy to get a hold of, and has a great incall location. She's not a clock watcher in any way, I felt a little guilty about how long I stayed when I looked at my watch as I was leaving!

The only regret I have is I wanted to do a duo with her and Soliel yesterday before they left for Ottawa, unfortunately life intervened and was unable to make it happen. Sucks for me, lucky guys in Ottawa to have two of the Winnipeg's best lady's!

I saw her recently, and I agree wholeheartedly. She is a classic MILF, by no means a young spinner, but her outrageously sexy, yet subtle demeanour trumps youthful slenderness and inexperience any day. All the GFE acronyms apply, and she provides them with great enthusiasm and energy.

She's a wonderful companion for older guys like us, and she'd be the perfect courtesan for young men who want to try the "older woman" experience. I'll be repeating soon for sure!

Daria Kaye Morgan is a service provider with a complete package. She provides sex appeal, classy appearance and a complete understanding of the sexual needs of a man plus how to satisfy each need. Her location is central, immaculate and classy. Daria has an hour glass figure with naturally large breasts. She gives the best BBBJ in town. Her youthful enthusiasm is enthralling. I have never left disappointed. A true GFE.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.