I love having my earlobes sucked/nibbled, and really love sucking/nibbling earlobes - except large earrings are often my nemesis<g>...

Guest E*******h S******s

Earlobes yes, sticking your tongue IN my ear is a HUGE turn off.

Yikes! Ultimate wet willy!

But otherwise, A definite yes to everything else mentioned so far. Such a big turn on!

Ditto. Whispers go in ears, tongues go in ... well, not ears. ;)

But just 'cos it's not my bag doesn't mean I'm sure it's somebody's... As always, the general rule is "Ask before you stick your tongue in there." Really good general rule anyway.

Nuzzling and gentle nibbling is okay. I'm very ticklish and I find that more than that is a mood-breaker. Tongues? No thanks. There are better places for talented tongues to work their magic!

Nuzzling and gentle nibbling is okay. I'm very ticklish and I find that more than that is a mood-breaker. Tongues? No thanks. There are better places for talented tongues to work their magic!

I agree! I love gentle nibbling, and earlobe sucking. However, I dislike having a very wet tongue quite literally in my ear. There are definitely better places for tongues to work their magic, as the beautiful Samantha has said!

I have always enjoyed giving and recieving light nibbling of the earlobe and also the top part of the ear. Softly whispering a naughty story while in the middle of the action will heighten arousal for me and some of my partners.

I agree! I love gentle nibbling, and earlobe sucking. However, I dislike having a very wet tongue quite literally in my ear. There are definitely better places for tongues to work their magic, as the beautiful Samantha has said!

I agree "very wet tongues" and ears don't mix. But I do love the combination of the SOUND the tongue makes when caressing the flesh of the ear at the same time one feels its touch and warmth along with some warm wisps of increasingly ragged and urgent breathing...

I prefer to nip or lightly bite the ear lobe. This is a lot of fun when she leans back on your chest. My payoff is to see the goosebumps appear on her arms or elsewhere.... I like to receive it as well along with amight come next.

Some say the eyes are the gateway to the soul, but a whispered hot word straight into the ear is a thunderclap, direct-connection roaring straight to my sexual brain!

• Like 1