Are women in neckties sexy?

Are women in neckties sexy?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Are women in neckties sexy?

• Yes
    • No

A coworker of mine commented to me today how she wishes it was acceptable for women to wear ties because she loves wearing ties, I told her to go for it. It got me thinking about it...and you know what? I think women in ties are HAWT!! How about you guys? Are women in ties hot? Obviously there's the whole schoolgirl uniform fetish that a lot of guys have but I'm more referring to business attire, or casually out on the town and wearing a tie, or maybe seeing your favorite SP in some sexy little number with a tie as an accessory. And ladies how do you feel about wearing neckties?

jengq-Opt11.jpgstock-photo-beautiful-sexy-woman-wearing-black-suit-and-tie-24770962.jpgstock-photo-sexy-young-business-woman-wearing-white-shirt-and-black-tie-with-headset-working-as-call-center-1613003.jpg

• Like 2

Great thread idea! I'm a big Ellen fan and this post just hit things right. Now as far as the fat tie or narrow tie and length thereof, am looking forward to the thoughts and visual feedback!

I love a tie on a woman. It can look so classy and sexy. But I also like when done not to look masculin but show a formal, confident, feminine look. I've also been lucky to have a CERB lady work thru my closet putting on shirts, ties and suite coats. Was quite the fashion show. I gotta go shopping before her next visit. Hehe Cub

• Like 1

... and when they wear hip waders.... just sayin'

tumblr_ljz0d10t3P1qzlphbo1_500.jpgfly+fishing+blonde.jpghot-girls-fishing-good-catch-13.jpgsexy-women-fishing-29.jpg

I guess what I am saying is... ummm... I love women.

• Like 3

Careful OD, I'm lookin for those neckties, and looking and looking and looking. I know you're not a hijacker so I'm Looking and looking and looking..................

I absolutely love wearing neckties, but I especially love how sexy women look in neckties (of all shapes, sizes, and colours!) This thread has definitely inspired me to take some pictures of my own... ;)

In the meantime, I find Tilda Swinton very striking in a tie. She's quite lovely in how she plays with gender. A radical, she is!

• Like 1

I think a skinny tie works best. It is a very sexy look for some reason. Of course, an attractive woman will look good in anything.

I love neck ties. On Men or Women. It's just an incredibly sexy touch to an outfit.

When I was a teenager, I would always steal them from my brothers and father. I often added them to my school uniform or casual weekend outfits.

Even now, I like to add them to my pant suits, under my blazer for an extra something special.

The silk material, the beautiful patterns and colours, and that certain boost of confidence I feel when I wear them brings out something very sexy and playful in me.

I LOVE TIES! Everyone, man or woman, should have a few in their closet.

• Like 1

A tie on a women makes me think she is adventurous. Not afraid to try something different.

And that tie can come in handy too - silk against skin, sliding and slipping up and around curves and naughty places. Hmm, I might just wear a tie next time I see my favorite little lady.

recently had an sp dress up in a school girl outfit, by the time we were finished just the skirt and tie was all that she had lift on and she look hot as hell

Ties are fantastic, but in my threadjack (mea culpa, mea culpa) I was merely stating that women can look fantastic in ANYTHING.

For example, who would think that anyone could look good wearing a Dalek outfit from Dr. Who???

dalek%20girls.jpg

Or holding a radar gun with a crossing guard vest?

wtf-girl-photo-pew-pew.jpg

Or holding a gun to your forehead?

1b878572-8805-46c5-9e22-e8f1d34e1c42.jpg

But you are right... girls in ties are hot.

original.aspx

Not that it's much of a debate, but I think that this picture of Angel should convince everybody.

picture.php?albumid=2346&pictureid=15582

(posted with permission)

• Like 6

Are women in neck ties sexy? For the definitive answer please check out Megforfuns new avatar! If there was ever any doubt it will be squashed after you see her new photo.

Guest K***e D****ls

I think it's sexy. I mean, for example, look at the photo of Jennifer Aniston in the first post. I don't think she's a sexy woman normally. Cute, yes. Sexy as hell, umm not even close. BUT that photo is so damn sexy and I truly think it's 75% the tie that's doing it!

It makes you think of your guy in the shower after a hard day at work and you take everything off and take his tie that he threw over the bed or chair and put it on and wait for him... It's just sexy.

Yes! women and ties go well together.

532930176.jpg

I don't know about this one Notch?! I think this photo makes Old Dog's point more so than yours...

I absolutely love wearing neckties, but I especially love how sexy women look in neckties (of all shapes, sizes, and colours!) This thread has definitely inspired me to take some pictures of my own... ;)

In the meantime, I find Tilda Swinton very striking in a tie. She's quite lovely in how she plays with gender. A radical, she is!

Nathalie, you can wear one of my neckties anytime! ;) Just the necktie of course! :D

As someone with close to 500 ties...yep, women buy shoes...I buy ties! I find it very sexy when a women takes off one of my ties and wears it for me. So bloody hot!!! Can't imagine how any guy would not find that attractive. ;)

• Like 1