Squirting - Hot or Not?

My ex squirted but was always embarassed by it. I have had the pleasure of being with one other squirter and it was a huge turn on for me and from her demands for more, obviously a huge turn on for her.

I love to feel a women getting ready to have an orgasm, the tense build up and release can offer some very slippery and intoxicating pleasures.

I just love it when a woman reaches the squirting orgasm, for me its a feel of satisfaction both for her and I. I have mastered this skill about 5 years ago and only found about 20% of ladies who I could not get to squirt or they may have been close but not enough.

Many heard about it but never thought they could.

So if you ask me if its hot or not I say "VERY HOT".

Well I can finally say I have seen a woman squirt... Inara-Lee gave me a demo in the shower today. I can see how some would think its pee... it kinda goes everywhere.

It`s amazing what our bodies are capable of doing and to see a woman shake in utter Ecstasy is sexy as hell.

So in conclusion of the thread... I think we all concur that squirting is incredibly HOT.

• Like 1

I already said that I find that squirting is a real turn on for me. Now, maybe , us men, should ask if women consider a cumshot "hot or not" :icon_wink:

We take for granted that it is, but maybe it's not for some. After all, squirting or cumshotting (is it a word??) can be considered ugly for some people. I will start a thread on this one.

*thinks far back*

There was snow on the ground and I was in the middle of my first serious relationship with a woman. We were getting hot and heavy when all of a sudden I got a "face wash" I fell in love with her at that instant and will always laugh on the inside whenever someone refers to a facewash.. If only they knew what I was thinking about!

Posted via Mobile Device

*thinks far back*

There was snow on the ground and I was in the middle of my first serious relationship with a woman. We were getting hot and heavy when all of a sudden I got a "face wash" I fell in love with her at that instant and will always laugh on the inside whenever someone refers to a facewash.. If only they knew what I was thinking about!

Posted via Mobile Device

I guess commentators on women's hockey are going to have to be careful in referring to giving a player a 'face wash' in the future. LOL

Thus thread is a bit personal and to be honest, for a guy at a later stage in life somewhat embarassing. Until joining CERB some 9 months ago I had no idea what squirting was. Suffice it to say having the knowledge of what squirting is all about much earlier (i.e. a joyeous sexual experience), would have been a "relationship saver", but alas, we all learn through differing venues.

I'm a slow learner but a patient one....

Guest A*ro**n

I was going to start a new thread, but I thought I would re-heat this one up.

A woman squirting during an orgasm is a beautiful thing, totally hot. Just curious if you've found it's usually through g-spot stimulation or clitoral?

I absolutely love leaving a woman squirming, shivering and quivering in a "puddle of herself"...then, and only then, I know my work is done!!

• Like 1

Well, I am coming into this late in life. Always been sexual and orgasmic. However, one time someone made me squirt, and I was like "oh, crap, what did I just do?".

So, did some research, and of course, I now realize its a great thing. Just can't do it on demand, but when it happens, its really nice......

:bigclap:

I know this SP that can squirt like crazy, but usually has to do it herself, so that would be clitoral! But, I was doggying her, she on an ottoman and me standing but moving around for deepest penetration, and she whipped around onto her back and started sqirting a stream, musta been a two foot arc, fucking awesome...this would have been g-spot induced! So I've seen it both ways hehehe

• Like 1

Guest *l**e

i've seen more of a gush or wave from clitoral and the big squirts from g-spot...and yessssss...totally hot!!!

One of the hottest thing out there! I hope one day I'll have the chance to go down on a girl that squirt on my face/mouth. :icon_redface:

I may be a rube, but I just heard about squirting a few years back. I have had a couple of ladies squirt and don't mind it at all. It seems to me that it comes with an all over body orgasm. That is always a welcome event!!

I find that a women who squirts to be totally hot. I've had a couple of ex girlfriends who were able to and the first time they did they thought they were peeing until I explained that they didn't but ejaculated. I found it to be absolutely amazing when the SIM during DATY. ;) Each one had their own special flavour just like guys do for women. I've seen a couple of SP's who could and it was a delightful experience, especially when you in a 69 and you both orgasm at the same time. Hot hot hot in everyway.

For me, it happened when I gained more sexual experience and experimenting with things like toys and just finding those "hot spots". I did not have an orgasm until I was in my mid 20's. Squirting happened right shortly before that. More me the spot is on the outside and less friction with fingers makes it that much wetter! With oral sex, the tongue has to lick up and down really fast for it to happen. A few people have drowned that way. lol.

Unfortunately I do not have a squirting distance but when toys are added, I've hit myself in the face and neck. It is also wetter during hornier times of the month such as when a female is fertile and can do it continuously once happening 15 times in an hour or so and on command. I'm similar to Niagara Falls. lol.

• Like 7

Completely and utterly hot!! I love the sensation of a woman pulsating on my mouth or cock when she climaxes! The more the better! The felling of being covered in her fluids is so raunchy and sexy. Brings the sex back to primal instincts. One of the reasons I absolutely adore going down on a woman. HOT!!

I love a good squirt! I actually lost my virginity to an older woman who squirted all over the bed! It blew my mind! I didn't know what was going on but I knew it was hot as hell! Squirt on, Squirters, Squirt ON!

• Like 1

Guest B**na***oy

The first time I witnessed this, it took me totally by surprise, but I understood this was a very privileged moment. Since then I had the pleasure of meeting a number of women who could squirt and it is always the highlight of a sensual encounter when it happens.

Few can do it on demand; most of the time, the chemistry and trust has to be just right. This is why in my opinion it's so precious.