Phoebee and Angelika Duo - Recommendation

****Wildcard of the Week*****

Angelika and Phoebe Duo -YES I said DUO!!

Long Weekend Menage a Trois!!!

On this night my original plan got buggered up due to a scheduling snafu with an agency. PM me if you want details on that! So I had to execute my backup plan. I saw this ad on CL (wait..don't beat me up for this, I know all about CL).

The ad was for "French Canadian beauty in Town" and it contained a professional pix of this cute 20 sumn year old spinner, Angelika. Already warning bells of B&S are going off - but I figured nothing ventured, nothing gained.

I call the number and this cute female French Canadian accent comes on the phone - she does not speak much English so she politely gets her friend to chat with me. The friend, also French Canadian but speaks more English, (I don't know her name yet..but will later discover who this is)

and I discuss the usual prerequisites (services, donation, location,) -added bonus, they do duos!!!!

So late that evening I called them back. Angelika answers, they are available and bored! So I drive over, park and call back to get the specifics. I head up. Inside their hotel suite, stands these two beauties - the spinner Angelika and her friend that spoke on the phone.

They are partying, having wine etc - before heading to the Market to party some more.

We talk some more about their day, Montreal, their 'work'. ;-)

They are great friends for years, they've worked together for a while, they know and trust each other and it is obvious. Imagine they can finish each others sentences. Names surfaced - the mysterious friend is none other than Phoebee: I was speechless - WHAT!!! -You are Phoebee?? They are giggling and want to know why I'm so surprised. I have to tell them -I have been trying to contact Phoebee for ages, with no luck and here I am, meeting her on a fluke in a response to a CL add!! This is too funny.

So keep in mind, we're chatting for about 20 minutes now and I have not indicated if I'm interested in single or duo competition tonight.

Angelika asks, so - you see one girl or two?? And I giggle - all the while I had single competition on my mind and that is the amount of the donation I had brought. I felt bad that someone would be left out so I asked them, if they were bored or felt like partying. They somehow guessed what I was thinking and with NO PROMPTING, or PERSUADING or PRESSURE from me they agreed -ok duo service for single competition price! One time deal!!!!

SOLD!!

They offer me a seat on the bed and some wine. Hey who am I to say no. So I'm sipping the wine and Angelika is helping me by removing my clothing. She is a firecracker, I like her. Again - this laughter of mine draws her in. The three of us are in an embrace. Clothing starts flying, mine, theirs, some land on the bed, some on the floor. Angelika is down to her B and P. Black with pink trim -oohhh sooo fricking hot!!! I'm salivating - Pheobee is laughing and somehow we end up forming an olympic oral ring of pleasure -

each giving and receiving oral pleasures at the same time. I take that back - they are BOTH firecrackerS!! This just could not go on, I need my showercap so on it goes - and into Angelika I dove. She is like an energizer bunny!!OMFG!!!!

I felt like an octopus. I continued the oral on Phoebe, she's into it and Angel (yeah now she's my Angel) is writhing like a snake under me, moaning, receiving pleasure, giving pleasure. - there were arms, legs, lips, hips - everywhere!! This is so #@$KING hot!!! Phoebee was the first to climax, I let her roll over to recuperate.

Angel climaxes - I could feel her contractions - I have not yet. I let her get up to go to the washroom. To to be fair to both ladies, we switch the showercap and I try to enter Phoebee. This delay causes some deflation - so we revert back to the oral Olympic ring as Angel now has returned. So Phoebe is giving me and I'm giving Angel and then Angel did this WILD and AMAZING thing.

Angel got off me and went to get her wine - I'm focused on Phoebee and Angel returns and starts a closed mouth DFK and slowly slips a mouthful

of wine into mine! I didn't see it coming, and almost climaxed right there! That WAS FUCKING HOT!! We continued like this till I climaxed. Phoebe

is well versed in many languages - you could say she is a cunning linguist!;-)

What the hell just happened???

I just had an amazing 90 plus minutes with two gorgeous, sexy and fun women! I didn't get to go to Quebec City, instead it came to me! Bonne Fete Quebec!! I had amazing a la carte French Canadian cuisine - I call it "my french brochette"! I told them this -they both laughed. They think I'm nuts. Perhaps I am - it is sooo much fun though!

They still wanted to hit the market - watching them get dressed was so entertaining. Angel was putting on a fashion show, trying one top, then another, looking at herself in the mirror than asking me what I thought. :-) - I was enjoying the show.

Before leaving Angel gave me her number again (my phone had died) -with instructions to call her if/when I'm in Montreal. How could I say no to such an Angel? My dear firecracker Angel ;-)

I offered to give them a lift as we walked out of their hotel but their cab was already waiting so instead we parted with kisses - french style of course.

So - I gambled, called a CL number, did some homework, made a date which turned out better than anything I expected or hoped for, got to spend time with two lovelies and had an amazing night! And the promise of more. The chemistry was right, the mood was right and it felt right.

I have not had a duo - Angelika and Phoebe you are my first!! You gals rocked my world.

Overall - for the intensity and and the hotness and the chemistry I'd call this a PSE duo. By the way - Phoebe seldom does in calls and Angelika visits like once a year! Talk about timing. What a wild card!

Thanks Phoebe and Angelika - you are without a doubt my French Brochette!! Vive la difference sexys!!

P.S - The pix is Angelika's and the link directs to Phoebee's site - no BS with these two!!

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again

Guest f***2f***

very nice...i'm becoming a fan of duos.....they feed off each other's energies somehow don't they?? and you benefit from the whole thing!!!

hihihihihi !!

Im Happy u enjoy !! You are one lucky man ,u had the best timing ever,believe me hehehe! Hope to meet again for more adventure ;)

My dear - I have BOTH those numbers and once I free up my schedule I will find you. Even if it means a road trip to Montreal I will find you because that adventure was just fan-fricking-tastic to not repeat!! Don't be shy to share this with Angleika as well. You gals are truly amazing!

Warning - the following account of events contains descriptions of graphic nudity, vulgar language, crude humor and is intended for horny audiences! Reader discretion advised!

I had a crazy work week, a sign that this fall season is going to be pretty god damn busy. I was in need of some lov'n and saw that Phoebee was still in town and had another of her friends (Sabrina) over to play. Hmmm could lightening strike twice... - so a couple hours later I'm heading over to their place for a Friday night all you can eat french canadian buffet!!!

I arrive and call up for the room info - small problem. It is Sabrina's first night and the previous dude overbooked - so duo possible, but could be later than our planned time.

I decided - ok, no duo -why not -Phoebee is such a treat, you have to spend some one on one time with her.

I went up and am greeted at the door. Like my previous encounter, I am offered a kiss, a glass of wine and a seat and encouraged to engage in stimulation conversation on different topics. I can see why some might feel intimidated about seeing Phoebee -at 21 years old, she sounds very mature and experienced in life for her age. But make no mistake she is young and a sweetheart and easy going and if I might add, could be quite the business woman one day.

We were talking about Montreal and sipping wine and didn't realize the time - this was like catching up with an old friend, this didn't seem like a 'session'. On her lead - we move over to the entertainment palace. We're undressing, slowly, caressing, touching, licking. Oops, one of her boobs makes an appearance, "hello" - now the other, hhhmmm - boobies.... must entertain the boobies.

We are nude - we are rolling around, kissing, sucking, touching, massaging each other. She's into it. I start teasing her with my tongue, slowly, attempting to discover her erogenous zones, lingering, licking, flicking her nipples, applying a little pressure with my teeth but not biting - we going into uncharted waters here with this aggressive, sexual healing....

She's moaning and I'm persisting. I'm heading south and this time, it is Phoebee who's writhing like a snake, moving her hips in unision with my technique and very into the moment. Very into the moment. I took her to the big O - (not Montreal's Olympic Stadium) ;-)

She needs a breather, or so I thought. Instead she give me this incredible body slide and has positioned herself at the foot of the bed and goes to work on discovering my erogenous zones...

I remember that sensation -her oral skills are amazing. This time she's teasing the shaft, teasing the boys, teasing the whole damn 9 yards

teasing, licking, tongue flicking, slurping, moaning and I'm the one that needs the FUCKING breather.

It is time I say - without missing a beat, she locates our rubber friend. She has this technique for putting these things on - no hands !!! Amazing! Simply amazing!! What a sensation. I'm ready, but am still being tortured and given a Deep Throat tongue lashing by this temptress.

We change positions and I enter her missionary style - interesting cause all our foreplay and dirty talk involved us calling each other "devil". Ah - my Montreal devil!!

She's bent up against the headboard - looks uncomfortable so I lift her back, and position her so her head isn't banging on the headboard and we continue our roller coaster ride. Our hips are in sync as we enjoy the ride. I pump faster and stop, now I'm being the devil in charge. I smile wickedly -she begs me to change positions. Maybe I say, and leaned over to whisper in her ear "maybe not" and I laugh. Ahh -who's the devil now Phoebee, who's the devil now!!

I thrust slowly, I pump fast and hard, I thrust slowly, I pump hard and fast - I stop! I smile, she's begging me now to change. I say "no my

devil, this is how it's going to be" and increase the tempo. We're sweating like marathon runners and it's 2:00 the the morning.

The dirty talk recommences - "I wanna feel you fill it she says, go on, fill it". I comment on her muscle control -fan-fucking-tastic!

We increase the tempo like Usain Bolt in a mad dash to win Olympic fucking gold and I say, yes, my devil, I'm gonna fill it, I'm gonna fill it. She's very loud now, coaching, cheering me on, "fill it, fill it, fill it. I wanna feel you fill it."

I filled it and won my Olympic gold, announcing my victory in the process!! - and now my devil is flexing her muscles. What a sensation, as I'm still inside, throbbing and she's squeezing everything out of me!

We clean up - boy is it ever late. We chat for 10 - 15 more minutes more before I take my leave. Absolutely not a clock watcher, as I discovered on my previous visit. Phoebee likes sex! Great that makes two of us and she is very mature for her age. I like Phoebee because as a 21 year old independent SP, she is open, honest and respects your time as a client so that the encounter is fun filled. You do not see that in a lot of other 21 year olds - this is refreshing.

Her pictures on her site do not do her justice. She is not a spinner, she is curvy kinda with a Mariah Carey figure -

http://cm1.dotspotter.com/media/0/89/31/MARIAH_CAREY_NYC_1.0.0.0x0.528x792.jpeg

And - she has some interesting friends. ;-)

A la prochaine (the original Devil)!

:mrgreen:

Oh my God Seymour ... u gonna make me shy :-o !!!!

Just reading what u wrote made me wet hahaha, when is next time gonna be ?!hehehe

Thx for all your compliments, ur the bomb ;)

xoxoxox

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.