Hey Miss Didi, why don't you come and visit us here in Winnipeg and show us yourself. Nudge nudge, wink wink

Tantra is dancing???

I always thought it to be something else entirely!

Guess I'll have to go read about it now.....

tantra isn't dancing...you can go into a tantric space by dancing, by there is many form to do so...breathing, massage, pressure point, sex

does anyone have any experiences with tantric massage? i just made an appointment for friday and wondering what to expect.

So How did your appointment go?

I went to see Michelle, I was happy with everything. $ for 90 min massage, cock massage included (it is more massage than HJ if that makes sense). She stays clothed entire time, not entirely sexual, but relaxing either way. Location in the north end near Mountain Ave. Would definitely repeat.

my experience was a little different. my tantrica was topless but was a no touch zone as was the rest of her. massage was Grrreat. the happy ending brought about with the help of oils and breasts messaging my lower regions. i could have done without the bells and chanting throughout. i think i will repeat but for the price can get get amazing oral from Valerie in vancouver (on erslist)

There are likely a whole bunch of definitions and opinions of what tantric massage is... personally I would expect mutual nakedness to be invloved and that is not always the case.

Ask questions as tantra and tantric get thrown around quite a bit these days and it will ensure no misunderstandings.

Peace

MG

Perhaps off topic but it relates. Did I see an add somewhere announcing a new massage facility which is opening somewhere downtown, I think the exchange?? Did anyone else catch that? They were looking for attendants for tantric massage.

Perhaps off topic but it relates. Did I see an add somewhere announcing a new massage facility which is opening somewhere downtown, I think the exchange?? Did anyone else catch that? They were looking for attendants for tantric massage.

This is Michelle's place that she plans to open in December. Its a strip mall at King and Higgins. She's just waiting for zoning is what she told me.

This is Michelle's place that she plans to open in December. Its a strip mall at King and Higgins. She's just waiting for zoning is what she told me.

Higgins and King hey? Wow Dim Sum lunch at Kum Koon followed up by a tantric massage down the street, talk about a perfect afternoon!

LOL have dim sum and work it off with a hj across the street.

I don't think this location can work, didn't the last play place closed down around the corner? I did remembered the old joint and going up there for a quick inquiry there was a secretary and she mentioned 2 gals were on duty at the time.I didn't see any gals,but you wouldn't believe it I did following that up with a dim sum lunch at KKG.LOL

LOL have dim sum and work it off with a hj across the street.

I don't think this location can work, didn't the last play place closed down around the corner? I did remembered the old joint and going up there for a quick inquiry there was a secretary and she mentioned 2 gals were on duty at the time.I didn't see any gals,but you wouldn't believe it I did following that up with a dim sum lunch at KKG.LOL

Yeah we'll see if this gets off the ground! I guess when it comes to dim sum and HJ's it really doesn't matter what order they're in but you know damn well they're both BETTER on the same day!

Saw Michelle recently and I can highly recommend the experience.

I contacted her by text and she responded almost immediately. Set up the appointment in a manner of minutes and got the location. Her location is not in the most reassuring area but during the day it was a quiet, well lit street. Once you enter her location you'll probably begin to have second thoughts - don't worry about it. Once actually in her studio it was clean and tidy.

Massage is excellent; she's obviously a trained pro. I agree with one previous poster who described the "main event" as more of a massage than a HJ, though I will say it was still probably the best HJ I've ever had. This isn't a "get it over as quickly as she can" affair, it's a real treat and definitely worthy of experiencing.

Rates were as advertised.

If her services remain at this level when her shop opens up in a few months, she'll have a line up out the door.

Guest pleez_u_pleez_me

Just wondering where Michelle advertises, or if someone can PM me her contact info. Thanks for an informative (and entertaining) thread!