MPs in downtown area?

Hello,

I'm looking to expand my list of favorite MPs in downtown area and was wondering if you could help me out.

So far I visited Jessica, SweetestMassage and Megan' Touch.

They are all nice ladies proving great services.

I'm curios who else is out there in downtown area that provides similar level of services.

I'm looking for sexy ladies who provide great MP service in nice and clean locations.

Thanks,

Hornet

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest s**nflute

I'm curios who else is out there in downtown area that provides similar level of services.

I'm looking for sexy ladies who provide great MP service in nice and clean locations.

Thanks,

Hornet

Posted via Mobile Device

I would recommend Marie-Soleil located not very far from the Portage Bridge in Gatineau.

Additional Comments:

Thanks,

Hornet

Posted via Mobile Device

Read the recent post on Marie-Soleil.......

I also forgot to mention Jude Massage off Beechwood Avenue, awesome lady!! having a shower installed in early October. Google her website under the same name to get details.

Cheers!!

Guest Ni**t*****t

I second although I have not yet been to CMJ on Bank yet. What I do know is that the girls are always fantastic and responsive to your needs. I think this would be the case in the downtown location as well.

I can think of Jade Spa on Bank, 254 Bank, 256 Bank, Top Massage on Bank, Acqua Spa on Booth St, Studio 2000 on Cooper, all within the downtown core.....

=

That being said, since you have already luckily discovered Jessica, Bethany and Megan.....why on earth would one need to go anywhere else! :-) (other than the new CMJ which I have not yet experienced).

Thanks guys. I will definitely consider the ones you recommended.

I can think of Jade Spa on Bank, 254 Bank, 256 Bank, Top Massage on Bank, Acqua Spa on Booth St, Studio 2000 on Cooper, all within the downtown core.....

=

That being said, since you have already luckily discovered Jessica, Bethany and Megan.....why on earth would one need to go anywhere else! :-) (other than the new CMJ which I have not yet experienced).

I agree with you, those ladies as really fantastic.

The only reason I am looking to expand the list of my favorite MPs is to be able to schedule a massage on a short notice which might not be always possible with these very popular ladies. :) With a longer list, I have better chances.

Thanks,

Hornet

Guest s**nflute

I agree with you, those ladies as really fantastic.

The only reason I am looking to expand the list of my favorite MPs is to be able to schedule a massage on a short notice which might not be always possible with these very popular ladies. :) With a longer list, I have better chances.

Thanks,

Hornet

If you are looking for a massage on a short notice, look for Jade on Bank St. , YES Massage a few blocks down from Jade Massage or 256 Bank St.

I am sure these locations can accommodate you. :bddog:

Edited by s**nflute
typo