All the best to you, Emily, in your new adventures.

I'm glad I had the pleasure of meeting you.

You have been a very positive contributor to this board, and I know you'll be missed.

We wish you well.

Guest E*******h S******s
All the best to you, Emily, in your new adventures.

I'm glad I had the pleasure of meeting you.

You have been a very positive contributor to this board, and I know you'll be missed.

We wish you well.

I don't believe that Emily is leaving CERB....just Toronto. She will just be advertising in a different section is all.

Emily your going to love living in the Maritimes. As much as I love Montreal i do miss living in Nova Scotia...New Brunswick as i really discovered more of with Amelia last summer is an amazing beautiful province as well. Your very lucky..and living by the ocean...wow,wow. You will be very happy i'm sure. The people of the maritimes are so damn awesome too. Lots of kitchen parties..lol..get practicing playing the spoons. I'm coming for a visit..can't wait to see you. woohoo!

Good luck to you Emily with your move.

No I am not biased in the least of course, as Toronto is a wonderful city to visit, as are Montreal and Ottawa, but the Maritimes as you already know is a place onto its own.

I also know that as long as you stay with this business, and even afterwards, that you will be surrounded here by both men and women who are wonderful people and who will welcome you with open arms.

Toronto and your life there you will always treasure, but Toronto's loss is our gain, and you will have a life filled with new and different experiences to look forward to.

Welcome to your new home. :)

Edited by mrrnice2

Emily congratulations to your brave move. Up-routing can be un-settling but as you so greatly put it...is an opportunity to remember fondly one chapter in our lives...while the excitement of a new beginning. Everything I've come to learn of you tells me you're a confident and passionate woman who will embrace this time. For those of us who perhaps should have your bravery I am a little envious and look up to you. I've travelled to Atlantic Canada a few times and find the landscape amazing and the people warm and inviting. Hmm, hope you don't mind the parallel, but that could describe you. Sure you'll find an enjoyable new home. All the best! XOXO Cub