does clothing really matter?

hi all, i was just thinking today and i decide to post a question to everybody. i enjoy dressing up casual (jeans and a polo shirt) due to the fact that i work in shirts and tie all day. not a big deal right? but the more i think about it i find myself asking why is it that when i go see a sp in my work clothes i find getting better service than in my comfortable casual service? you might say maybe is the sp itsefl but i have done the test itself by seeing the same sp and the time was more memorable when i went in my shirt and tie!!

just posting to hear your thoughts!!

first impressions and appearance............now try it the other way....go see a new SP first dressed in jeans and t-shirt.....then go see her in a suit.......

I expect Cat will have some great words here.....

i just love the suit and tie.... but i like a nice shirt/polo with jeans too

as long there is no joggings involved, then i would be turned off loll

I am going to start asking the ladies if they have any clothing preference for me, what the heck we set up these appointments days in advance I could be prepared.

Great....now Dummpy is giving in to requests for clothing options....you are such a pushover!!!!:razz:

Hey in my mind I am the worlds greatest lover! why not let the ladies have a say in setting the mood, I do what I do for them (well really I do, I know they appreciate the money!!) it has to feel like a 2 way street or it's not really very good. Clothing and appearance are for sure part of the chemistry (still trying to figure were the mouth was can fit in the new car hmmm) It is a fantastic fantasy that enter every time we meet one of these ladies, the good ones can go to there special place and have a great fantasy as well.

hi all, i was just thinking today and i decide to post a question to everybody. i enjoy dressing up casual (jeans and a polo shirt) due to the fact that i work in shirts and tie all day. not a big deal right? but the more i think about it i find myself asking why is it that when i go see a sp in my work clothes i find getting better service than in my comfortable casual service? you might say maybe is the sp itsefl but i have done the test itself by seeing the same sp and the time was more memorable when i went in my shirt and tie!!

just posting to hear your thoughts!!

Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society.

US humorist, novelist, short story author, & wit (1835 - 1910)

There are men who are cut to wear a suit and carry themselves as such. My take would be that if you wear a suit regularly, there is a connection to it. Everyone who has ever slipped that perfectly tailored jacket or vixenish Jimmy Choos knows that different attire can change a persons demeanor, stance and behavior.

A construction worker that only wears suits to a funeral would emit an intense "uncomfortable" walking thru the door in a suit and a woman who loves her Aerosoles will never look at home in a pair of street legal Guess stipper shoes and this comes thru in spades!

When a man dons a tie regularly, it changes the feel of him. I have a friend in the military who always wears jeans when we hang. I saw him walking down the Rideau in his blues, and his walk was amazing! He had a strut that looked as natural as breathing, but the next time I saw him in jeans it was just a walk. Same man, same smile, same spirit. Different walk.

Personally, I love the suit and tie if my guest is comfortable in it. There is something about taking a tie off that oozes sex appeal and the buttons are such a fun way to start the play. The other side of the coin is every bit as delightful, give me a man straight out of the gym, dripping wet covered in pheromones and there will be no couch time or small talk. To me his body screams to be had, so I do. I am also a sucker for a cowboy, uncomplicated in his FTL and Wranglers or the labourer who still has cement on his pants and callouses. To me it says "I get shit done" and that makes for big fun. As long as they are comfortable, it's all good.

What isn't good, is a lack of attention to detail no matter what your wearing. Hair that is growning out of places that it shouldn't be, ie uncontrolled nose and ear hair. Eyebrows that can be braided. Hang nails, fingernails chewed to the quick or feet that have never seen a pedicure chair. REAL MEN GET THEIR FEET DONE!!!!!! Trust me fellas, book an appointment at an Asian nail joint. Let those pretty girls make you feet and toes sooo touchable!

Just take care of yourself, and stay true to who you are. JMHO...

Catherine

There are men who are cut to wear a suit and carry themselves as such. My take would be that if you wear a suit regularly, there is a connection to it. Everyone who has ever slipped that perfectly tailored jacket or vixenish Jimmy Choos knows that different attire can change a persons demeanor, stance and behavior.

A construction worker that only wears suits to a funeral would emit an intense "uncomfortable" walking thru the door in a suit and a woman who loves her Aerosoles will never look at home in a pair of street legal Guess stipper shoes and this comes thru in spades!

When a man dons a tie regularly, it changes the feel of him. I have a friend in the military who always wears jeans when we hang. I saw him walking down the Rideau in his blues, and his walk was amazing! He had a strut that looked as natural as breathing, but the next time I saw him in jeans it was just a walk. Same man, same smile, same spirit. Different walk.

Personally, I love the suit and tie if my guest is comfortable in it. There is something about taking a tie off that oozes sex appeal and the buttons are such a fun way to start the play. The other side of the coin is every bit as delightful, give me a man straight out of the gym, dripping wet covered in pheromones and there will be no couch time or small talk. To me his body screams to be had, so I do. I am also a sucker for a cowboy, uncomplicated in his FTL and Wranglers or the labourer who still has cement on his pants and callouses. To me it says "I get shit done" and that makes for big fun. As long as they are comfortable, it's all good.

What isn't good, is a lack of attention to detail no matter what your wearing. Hair that is growning out of places that it shouldn't be, ie uncontrolled nose and ear hair. Eyebrows that can be braided. Hang nails, fingernails chewed to the quick or feet that have never seen a pedicure chair. REAL MEN GET THEIR FEET DONE!!!!!! Trust me fellas, book an appointment at an Asian nail joint. Let those pretty girls make you feet and toes sooo touchable!

Just take care of yourself, and stay true to who you are. JMHO...

Catherine

Thanks Cat for the reminder, I need to book my appointment for a pedicure and facial, it is that time of month:-P BTW my last 2 appointments was wearing a suit, Dreamgirl loved it, and 2nd wearing jeans and a T-shirt, Goddess Paige really didn't care, because I was all hers.

OK.....I will be there soon with construction boots......and jeans wearing about 10 ties and a jacket.....Now if that does not scream sexy:wink:

I knew Cat would be a great addition to this thread.....

OK.....I will be there soon with construction boots......and jeans wearing about 10 ties and a jacket.....Now if that does not scream sexy:wink:

I knew Cat would be a great addition to this thread.....

LMAO!!!!!!!! Talk about mixing your looks! It's as bad as mixing your decades!

Catherine

I have a closet full of suits from the old days when I had to wear them, I did not wear once for nearly half a year in protest when I no longer needed to wear one, but I have come full circle and do enjoy slipping one on every once in a while, I love the way people react when they see me in one. I kinda feel like the Dragon from Mulan you know Mushu "I am all powerful mmmmwwwwwwhahahahaha"

Guest f***2f***

i haven't had one for a few years as my work clothing is... well a suit that I'm given...I have sports jackets and ties....probably should get one soon.

Perception is everything. To me, a lady dressed to the nines is very captivating! But then again, I find a lady dressed in jeans and a tshirt or birthday suit so sexy as well!

Variety attire is good for both the SP and client!

I, really feel that it is important to get all dressed up, nice shirt, maybe no tie. To what Cat had said I try to be perfectly groomed, i usually go for a hair cut, trim all my nails. Although I know she is an SP, I feel that hey, she doing me a favour, so I should come looking my best.

To me it's not so much what a man wears as to what he exudes. Confidence is everything. A confident man can make anything look hot.

I get turned off, however, if a guy is wearing clothes which are obviously dirty. I think, if his clothes are dirty, what else is dirty?

Those were qualities that I appreciated about you Erin!! confident, well groomed, carried yourself very well, we need to get out for another afternoon on the patio before the weather turns!!

I feel that being well groomed is an absolute must. If my visit is later in the day or in the evening, I always perform the 3 S's, shave, shower, and shampoo. I will always brush and floss as well. I feel it is important to make a good impression, and to show respect. I do wear suits at times, but at the very least I will wear dress pants and a nice clean shirt.

Neil

That 3 S's stood for shit,shave and a shower:razz: (cause you don't want stink up your dates bathroom if you need to go).LOL

I feel that being well groomed is an absolute must. If my visit is later in the day or in the evening, I always perform the 3 S's, shave, shower, and shampoo. I will always brush and floss as well. I feel it is important to make a good impression, and to show respect. I do wear suits at times, but at the very least I will wear dress pants and a nice clean shirt.

Neil

Those were qualities that I appreciated about you Erin!! confident, well groomed, carried yourself very well, we need to get out for another afternoon on the patio before the weather turns!!

Well thank you. I'd enjoy another patio session. I don't get out to the patios much. Today would have been perfect, it was beautiful out.

Just as an afterthought, I can remember my mom always used to tell me that grungy customers at her store looked like they could use "a shower, shit n' a shave."

why does it matter what the man wears as long as he is clean it's the the women who should look sexy i can't stand wearing a suit:wink:

why does it matter what the man wears as long as he is clean it's the the women who should look sexy i can't stand wearing a suit:wink:

If you are not a Suite kind of guy that it will show last thing you want to do is show up in a suite, I think the ladies are looking for happy, confident, and enthusiastic as well as clean. Some people look more confident in a suite and like my good buddy Cowboykenny in a cowboy hat and boots sporting a nice big belt buckle. I think the idea is that if you usually were a suite than you should if you usually were jeans than you should, I have some very grubby suits over the years what ever it is it should be you and should oooze confidence and be clean.

For me it is often my Borat bathing suit of course the ladies don't see this until the end of the strip show!!!

For me it is often my Borat bathing suit of course the ladies don't see this until the end of the strip show!!!

That is one strip show I'd like to be at.