I find this to be the most difficult of all reviews that I have begun to write, to find the words that fill my thoughts of my latest and to date my best experience. A surprising experience that exceeded my expectations in many ways yet also much different than my expectations...

Act I: My initial impression of Taylor from her advertising was of a high society girl that you would find mingling at an opera house or some fancy affair surrounded by the city dwelling ?elite? vying for her attention? Due to scheduling difficulties, our ?get to know one another? pm?s/emails were more extensive than usual, her honesty was a pleasure and a nice portal to her true self, a kind and caring soul with a beautiful heart?

Her in-call location was easy to find, yet parking was difficult but likely due to the beautiful day and the Saturday evening appointment time, so I was basically a ? hour late, which she said was no problem? I was nervous upon arrival, seeing her open the door wearing a lovely lacey top and matching bottoms and her captivating smile helped my uneasiness, yet still a certain feeling that I was with one of Vancouver?s most elite courtesans and out of my league lagged?

Act II: As we chatted, that feeling totally went away, Taylor was not the girl I had pictured but better, she was genuine, sincere and thought provoking, the kind of girl you would see at the drag track hanging out with the boys, the easy to approach girl next door type? The more we chatted the more captivated I became, Taylor has a variety of interests and is very sweet, and the type of girl you have a great time with, just by being with her?

Act III: We moved into the bedroom, Taylor set the bar for all others extremely high with her passion and desire to please? Being with her was different than all others, the feeling she truly wanted to be there filled my thoughts. Her cute smile when she would bite her lower lip, her beautiful dark eyes, her soft giggles and sensual moans took away all my thoughts other than both of us wanting to be together? With others, there was always a lingering feeling of the business transaction that brought us together, this was the first time that feeling had totally slipped my mind? I enjoy the kissing aspect and Taylor is a great kisser, perfect softness and passion with each kiss, little eye contact before an intense deep kiss was a delight, Taylor was the perfect match for me in the kissing department?

Finale: Taylor was a delight to be with in every department, she is pretty talkative but I enjoyed listening to her as well so it was all good? If I was going to rate this experience based on my others, Taylor would be tops on the list, a beautiful body, mind and soul that truly did capture my thoughts and will for some time?

L: 8.5 ? 9.5 Very pretty girl, a slim toned body, cute smile and eyes that open you to her beautiful soul.

A: 10 I honestly felt as though we were friends and lovers, her genuine approach to everything was refreshing as was her over all attitude in life?

S: 10 The kissing was amazing, her attention to pleasing and the feeling of her desire to be with me was second to no one?

Menu: Splendorous, captivating and safe GFE

Repeat: Yes and soon

Pictures: Accurate

Stats : 5?6? 34B-24-34

Advertising: I was certainly captivated by Taylor

Recommend : Yes, she truly is an amazing girl

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
  • Like 1

Taylor is spectacularly beautiful. I would rate her a 10 on looks; she has a fit, tight body, with the most amazing abs and ass. Perfection!

She rates a 10 in every other department, too. So sexy!

I really enjoyed my time with you, Taylor. Thank you.

I can't wait to see you again.

• Like 1

The post above was written in my early days on cerb, and was one of my very first recommendations.

I would now add that the splendour (the word Taylor uses in her ads) hasn't faded after all these months. Taylor remains among my favorites, for the quality of her attention, and the beauty she displays. I was struck with this beauty and poise from my first glance at her. She kept me happy, very happy, for the next three hours. Elegant but approachable, sexy, fun.

Her new pics are amazing.

Taylor is a gem.

I recently saw Taylor for two wonderful hours. She had recently returned from her travels and I was able to secure time with her with the special Cerb rate (on her birthday no less!).

She is a beautiful person in every way. The incall location was easy to find and had amazing views. She has one of the best bodies I have ever had the pleasure to experience. Amazing kissing. She was very generous and considerate. I would definitely see her again.

What a busy lad you've been, willie!

Thanks for a great string of reviews.

We have remarkably similar tastes, and I agree, Taylor is among the finest. I'm glad you were able to see her.

I've been in touch with Taylor again recently, and thinking about my time with her, now about a year and a half ago. It still stands out as one of my best experiences. She's stunningly fit and beautiful, a jaw-dropper when you see her in that sexy lingerie of hers, and even more so when she's out of it. An outstanding body. And she's genuine, easy to talk to and relate to. I'm glad that we're back in communication, and I look forward to more amazing times when I'm in Vancouver.

I have had the pleasure and privilege many times when I travelled to Vancouver and was always amazed at her genuine sexiness and friendly disposition. She is out of this world and I am so glad she is finally coming to Eastern Canada where I can spend more time with this sweet beauty. She is a treasure.

Posted via Mobile Device

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.