Berlin (Aka Erin_xo)

Avg. of 2 Recommendations

Guest Dj******e

Ok guys, I admit that as Erin was my first SP, i might be biased...

But wow!!!

Was invited to meet her at her place (YMMV). As she opened her door, she greeted me with the nicest smile that i've ever seen. She is not a spinner, but she look great (she has a gorgeous face).

We started by chatting in her students living room (not luxurious - but i don't care). If you are one the the guys that believe that the best SP are the dumbest, pass you turn. If for you, smart is sexy, you'll fall in love ;)

She then made me feel more comfortable by gently (and then more passionately) kissing. She taste great and kiss amazingly well.

I will skip on the details because its between her and I but will give you some highlights :

• BBBJ : WOW, had to calm her down a bit at some point as i didnt wanted to cum too quick. If i ever win the lottery, i'll hire her for days. Couldnt get bored of it. She told me she love BJ and believe me, it shows.
  • DATY : she's so responsive...
  • Breasts: two words, G Cup. They are soft and her nipples are great (more a nipple guy than a boob guy).
  • Ass: So nice if would have taken a bite.
  • Overall experience... Great!!! We cuddled, came a couple time. She's a moaner... loved it
  • Would i see her again? HELL YEAH.

She does duos, greek and russian (however, didnt had time to try).

If you want to have a great time sexually and intellectually, do yourself a favor, CALL Erin. However, be smarter than I was, book two hours.

It's a shame she's not more known (good for me, it means more availability).

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again

In case you are interested here was my review of lovely Erin:

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=5058

Good Afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen.

This is episode 19 of this year's journey of 43.

Remember that pretty, quiet girl in class that was a little shy, a little too smart for her own good, that was always friendly but would keep to herself much of the time. Then casually, would surprise you with a story about how she and 6 of her friends had the best time together on the weekend and had collectively shared over 90 orgasms in a 24 hour period. Do you remember how you tried to keep your tongue in your mouth and your zipper from popping open and launching a tab into someone's eye in the next area code - remember her? Well she is here in Ottawa now and her name is Erin. http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/member.php?u=18844

So, before I start, please be advised that your mileage may vary. We had developed a connection in chat, with PMs and phone calls before meeting, so the energy was pretty high to start.

I spent about 8 hours with Erin. We started at 4 pm and I finally left at midnight. The evening started at a local watering hole where we met for drinks with Dummpy and Igotaboner. This was post MMF and let's say that Dummpy's smile was a big as his...friendliness. Both gentlemen are first class and we had an animated discussion about all sorts of things, including a tasty Erin buffet - but that is for another story. We left at around 6 pm and decided it was silly to stick with our original plan of 8-10, so we headed back to my hotel suite.

Erin is easy to like. She is friendly, laughs easily, has a sweet smile, lovely eyes, and great big "tracts of land" (for you non-Monty Python fans, that means boobs). We started with kissing - she is a good kisser, a very good kisser: hot, wet, passionate, and with a studded lip, there were sensations that were very new to me. Since we had been in the sun for a couple of hours we decided to shower. This was a very good idea, I like showers - hot, soapy, wet, where you can get into all the nooks and crannies and make sure that everything is very, very, very clean. I loved the feeling of handling her soapy breasts and I cannot believe I am saying this but they are almost too big, although I am up for the challenge. (Later in the evening, I made her laugh with my "motor-boating" in her breasts - just watch "Wedding Crashers" if you don't know what I mean.)

After drying off, we headed for the king-size bed and proceeded to engage. This is where things get fuzzy. Somehow we ripped all the sheets off, moved the mattress off the box spring, banged the TV on the wall, almost knocked the lamp over, and I have still not had my first orgasm - although Erin informed me that she had two by now, one right after the other. What can I say, I love eating pussy and Erin loves to have her pussy eaten. She is an energetic, enthusiastic, electric playmate. There were very few limits and based on our earlier discussions, we decided to try a few things that I really cannot discuss without her permission but lets say that I am looking forward to on-going "training" and to accomplishing a series of goals that just may be illegal in a jurisdiction near you.

Finally I decided it was time for me to orgasm and always playing safe, I must have come close to breeching my latex levee. Erin has very good control of her inner muscles and I must say that the squeezing made sure that every last drop of Maxwell House was drained from my coffee pot.

We laughed like long lost friends and talked about this, that, and the other thing over there. Time kinda disappears and Erin makes you feel like there really is no other place to be.

Round two was even better than round one and I have an appointment with my cardiologist on Tuesday to make certain that future encounters will not cause me to use my pre-paid funeral arrangements prematurely. No one likes a premature expirer.:wink:

It's now about 10 pm and since we did not have dinner, both of our stomachs have decided to leave and find a decent restaurant. We decide we should join them and off we go. Smelling like sex and latex, we kinda fix our hair, put on clothes and head to a great diner for some very guilty food - although I should not reveal this, Erin had breakfast and I had a smoked meat poutine - what the hell, I earned it. Conversation continued and we discuss more of everything, revealing something about ourselves, our goals, dreams - like you would on a "normal' date. I was pleased that my donation will go towards her travel plans. I was also pleased that she liked the little gifts that I had brought her. Our conversation continued over "smoky dessert" and I have to say that 39 is now my new favorite number.

So, is Erin for every guy. Nope. She's for guys that like their women curvy, smart, funny, energetic, insightful, and naughty. Erin is not fat but she is certainly not skinny. She has curves and some tummy. She has enormous boobs - I happen to like big breasts, so I was a happy man. She also gets really wet - also happen to like that too. She is adventurous and I like to explore, so that is good. Her look is a little punk - not hardcore, rather Ani DiFranco crossed with the girl-next door (a freaky girl next door). As I have said before, if you are looking for one to spin on your cock, keep the chin ups going, you will need some big guns but given her flexibility and genuine love of sex, Erin is as fun as the come.

Will I see her again - you betcha!

Should you? Well, make up your own mind, do you want me to chew your food too?

I also wish to add my very positive recommendation for Erin. Arranged a meeting through OPG. On time, very classy outfit, beautiful smile. Very eager to follow my pace, encouraging. Agree with all appearance descriptions, very accurate and very pleasing. Was open to playing with toys, creative and responsive. Just as great in-between rounds, lovely to talk to. OPG did call with about 15 minutes left, but Erin was very professinoal about this, and didn?t interupt our current activities. I enjoyed every minute with her, and would highly recommend spending some time with this intelligent, attractive, funny, charming and sensual young lady.

Erin was my first a while ago. She made me feel really comfortable, which helped a lot. I was really on edge, but she made it like it was no big deal, that you gotta do what you gotta do. And it was all good from there.

I'm not going to get into any more details, I don't think that's something that needs to be done. All I can say is that eventually I will get around to seeing her again.

I saw Erin a while back.

Arranged for the meeting with OPG. She arrived more or less on time (My location while not in the boom docks is in the middle of the suburbian maze).

First I will say this. She was not what I was expecting. That said I was seriously impressed with how she presented herself. In my opinion she is hot, not because she looks yummy, but because she carries herself with thatsex appeal, that confidence that turns heads. That is probably why we continued past the door.

The hour (45 min due to opg call. There has to be a better way of doing this) was spot on with what was reported above. She is int having safe fun and wants to make sure you have a good time.

I would recommend her to anyone who is is tired of the boring run of the mill service one tends to come across all to often these days.

She is a cut above and worth more then her billing in my book.

Give her a try and post your comments.

Passmore.

Guest f***nds4f**

I met Erin before her vacation. A very attractive intelligent girl. She is a big tits girl with brain. You wouldn't forget her smile and pretty face. I enjoyed every minute with her. She tried to satisify me in all ways. She is a must see and repeat and repeat again SP. (not SP, should be GF).

Welcome back Erin!

After months of deliberation and some banter with her here on CERB, I finally hooked up with Erin a few weeks ago. Booked a 2hr visit through OPG and started out with chit-chat. This girl is so bright, interesting and funny that I literally lost all track of time and almost spent the entire visit on the couch fully clothed. As much as I was perfectly OK with that given her charms, I do believe that I booked her for some other reason so we cut that off and headed for the bedroom...

And that's where the story ends ;) Sorry folks, I'm not a kiss and tell guy which is why I don't post recs. I will say that the other comments are bang on about her and she has skills. And oh yeah, she really, really likes sex and is quite responsive...very, very sexy in my books.

Saw her again just a few days back and almost ran into the same problem all over again. Usually my problem is 'finishing' too soon so I'd have a warmup wank before a girl comes over. So what can I do about this other problem...talk to myself for an hour first? Hmmm, don't know if it would have the same effect....

talk to myself for an hour first? Hmmm, don't know if it would have the same effect....

Kind of like oral masturbation? Too funny.

Kind of like oral masturbation? Too funny.

I think it's called insanity. Which applies to politicians as well I suppose.

After much exchange of emails, Erin and I were able to connect in Ottawa a few weeks back. I had seen this lovely lady once before, and hoped to connect with her again when my schedule allowed. In the meantime, she was always great to correspond with, as a bright and articulate student and activist.

We had arranged for two hours, outcall as a local hotel. She was right on time in a subtle but sexy dress, which she didn't wear for long. Her amazing smile and curvaceous body were just what I had waited for after way too long. Without going into too much detail, we spent two unrushed hours being very adventurous, with her being very open (while safe). Yes, her G sized breasts are real and amazing and feel great. She provides full service, BBBJ, multiple positions, toys, greek, showering together, rest and exciting conversation, repeat as needed . . . What is most amazing about Erin is her sincerity, her "realness", her openness. She is incredibly sensual, skilled and fantastic, and I certainly hope to repeat in the future.

I first met erin on a different board, and it took some back and forth to initially get to have a night out with her. She was a shy girl at first, but over time I've found her very easy to talk with and just hang out.

Intellectual discourse aside, she's also a very wild girl. Her primary interest always seems to be ensuring your getting what you want. That being said, she's clearly no doormat. All in all it works into one hell of a package!

Guest w**lb**l

Have to admit I do not write as many reviews as I should, but I have to agree with everything everyone has said. I have only met Erin once but it was an incredible experience and she certainly is an very bright and incredibly sexy person. The oral was so amazing that I was not really worried about anything else. Amazing beginning and an even better ending.

after all the P.M to see the lovely Berlin I finally hooked up with this sexy beauty and what I have read on her recommendation everybody was right and when you do meet this lovely lady you will say she is more beautyful in person and yes I will get to see her again for a repeat you betcha Thanks Berlin;-)

I also had the opportunity to see Berlin a few weeks back as a repeat visitor. As always, it was easy to reach B. by email, tends to respond within a day, and we were able to find a time that worked into our schedules. Berlin is great to communicate with in regards to interests so we both knew what we had in mind for how to spend our time together. As always, she arrived on time, looking classy in her little black dress, heels, stocking and matching hair clip. As always, she presents as happy to be there and eager to have fun. Quickly moving on from "hi, what's new" to being undressed, her smooth skin is incredibly soft and supple and a pleasure to run your hands over. Without going into too much detail, some of Erin's incredible moments are when she looks deep in your eyes during a BJ, how intensely she enjoys finishing (hope the room was well soundproofed), intelligent conversation, open to multiple positions, letting you know what's working and what isn't, patient, enthused. Have had nothing but wonderful experiences with this real, passionate, intense lady and would definitely recommend.

Berlin has seen this review and has approved it. I always like to first show what I've

written to the lady being written about and to give them the opportunity to veto

any of the content. Berlin did not ask me to change a thing.:icon_biggrin:

Gentlemen, YMMV.

Please enjoy.

The morning of my session with Berlin included shaving my package, like I always

do. My thoughts are on the task at hand and what is to come. I knew she had

recently had a waxing, and I always find a smooth kitty highly erotic. I also

knew that her signature move was to deep throat with ball licking and I wanted

to be ready for that.

Later, having gotten the final coordinates, I arrive outside her door with a

certain level of excitement. This was to be our first encounter and I was

greatly looking forward to it. The door opens and there she is in a black dress

which she fills quite nicely considering how endowed she is, (38 G's according

to her web site). This view may rival the Grand Canyon, I thought to myself.

We sat and chatted for a bit. Berlin is an intelligent conversationalist,

and the topics flowed easily from one subject to another. She played some Nina

Simone tracks and I noticed she took on a subtle glow. I took the initiative

and straddled her lap. "How do you like to start" I said.

So she showed me to the bedroom and we casually undressed ourselves.

Kneeling on the bed, we kissed passionately, our tongues exploring each other's

mouths and our hands teased all the sweet places our desires could be found.

Berlin, is a great kisser and her skin is soft and smooth as silk.

So after getting me exquisitely hard I laid back and spread my legs. Berlin

wraps her mouth around my joy stick and starts giving me a very sensual BJ.

As she continues, she sometimes comes up and switches to hand job, we would kiss

and I would caress her pussy which was so wet and her clit was good and firm.

Sometimes her huge breasts would rub against my nut sack, which is something I

had never experienced before. Then she gets a mischievous look on her face and

begins licking my balls and works her way down until she is rimming me. In no

time I am transported to a place where my reality is centered only on my dick

and her mouth. Her mouth, her hands, her tongue and even her huge breasts

stroking my balls built up to a very pleasing climax in her mouth.

We got me cleaned up a bit and now saw my chance to explore Berlin. I dove

right in to a very wet and sticky kitty. As I tongue lashed her, I put my

middle finger inside her and probed as I licked. She asked me to use more

fingers and I obliged her. I really enjoy getting a woman off and Berlin was indeed

a pleasure. After she climaxed, we shared some sweet and tender moments as we

held each other in our arms and let the warm glow slowly ebb.

As we lounged in each other's arms, we chatted some more. I then

moved her hand on to my cock to see what would happen. She played with me until

I got hard again and things started all over. More of the same, very good bbbj and hj

and she got me off again.:icon_biggrin:

I had spent a very pleasurable 2 hours with Berlin and came away very satisfied.

Thanks Berlin for an awesome time.

I just spent some time with her this afternoon and like most of the other posters here - wow. The lady has talent. I'm struggling to come up with words to describe how fantastic my encounter was, so all I'll say is that she exceeded all of my expectations and was an absolute delight. Definitely the highlight of my trip to Ottawa.

I had the pleasure of meeting Berlin at the spring Ottawa Social and she was such a pleasure to talk to having some favorite movies in common not to mention she is very intelligent person and a great personality. I had been wanting to see her for some time and after having met Berlin I couldn't wait to see her in private.

After a few texts we set a time to meet. Although we had not spoken since the social, Berlin greeted me and put me at ease immediately as I am shy by nature. I was very impressed that she remembered our conversation from the social.

In terms of intimate details, all I will say as we saw each other on Canada Day I didn't need to see fireworks on Parliament Hill because I had already experienced my own fireworks that afternoon :-)

Since Berlin announced she will be moving to Toronto shortly for her studies I was glad I had the chance for another awesome visit this afternoon before she leaves.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.