I'd like some input on what you prefer hobbyist and Sp's please add your thoughts. The reason I am asking this is I see that in some other provinces the hobbyist prefer outcalls and some SP's only provide incall or the opposite.

I just think back to years ago and times have changed but it was mainly the "gentleman/couple" who provided the accommodations and took the time to planning their erotic encounters.

Please enlighten me on this change and what you prefer.

Honestly at the risk of slowing down my business I will say it anyway. I personally prefer outcalls. The one and only reason for this is that I am scared of being 'busted' by LE. They seem to be much more strict here than the bigger city's. Otherwise I don't have any peference. It's nice to mix it up I think. I wish more guys wanted outcalls, I get almost all in.

Edited by Summer Meadows

I agree... I much prefer outcalls since they are 100% legal. I tend to shy away from incalls for this reason, (the legality aspect) - even if it's a lady I really want to see. Hopefully, the SPs that visit Halifax from away will consider this, as providing "incalls only" may limit the amount of bookings they get.

• Like 1

I prefer outcalls, I guess because I enjoy being the host. I like getting a nice hotel room, get it ready (wine chilling etc), then as it get closer to the scheduled time, heart thumping, waiting for the knock on the door.

But that is just personal preference, the most important is the lady I'm going to meet.

RG

• Like 1

I find from a hobbiest point that seeing how and SP lives is a good indication of usually what kinda person they are or even know clean they are. This is been a fact in repet business for me.

From and SP point of view i'd suggest outcalls for any 1st or 2nd date until you know your client well enough. Safety is always the first priority, as it should be.

Guest p**h*x

For some reason I just prefer the idea of incall. I don't really want to worry about the preparation required to host but I suppose for some people the idea of hosting is part of the experience.

I'm just not really into hosting regular everyday things anyway. I don't do parties or have friends over for dinner. So I guess it's just my natural inclination to do the visiting myself. If there was someone I wanted to see and the only option was to host I'd certainly would go ahead and host.

I think they both serve a purpose - if I wanted something quick I prefer I call - for longer more intimate engagements I prefer outcall.

I think you should have both. Also out call only forces someone from the area to get a room I they have a significant other or the sp is not interest in visiting private residences

Just my ramblings..,.

Posted via Mobile Device

I am "agnostic" on the matter really.

But I get lazy and outcall is easier for me. I will offer to walk the lady back to their vehicle or cab, so I'm not totally lazy!!

I am often reliant on cabs and while it's easy to get to an in call, it can be a real embarrassment when the cab takes 35 minutes to show for the trip back! I don't like making the lady uncomfortable and I don't like freezing my butt off either, although I have done the latter to spare the SP.

For those who have in call locations, it would be useful for strangers to town to have a clear idea of what "downtown" in an ad actually means!!

I get the feeling some SPs feel more comfortable at their own location. How do you view in call if you don't mind the question?

CB

I prefer outcall because it's fun to stay in a nice hotel, but when a fellow is on a tight leash (ARF!), incall is the only realistic option. If I ever get caught in a 'common bawdy house' though, I doubt I'll have to worry about my leash anymore! ;-)

I like the outcall (I find it more comfortable) but am only able to endulge in this while travelling. When at home, most of my hobbying falls into the "afternoon delight" sneak out of work for a couple hour department. It's nice when an sp has a nice cared for place in a nice neighborhood for in calls.

I really don't have a strong preference of outcall vs. incall but mine is more determined by my hobbying pattern. I generally play when I'm travelling which means I'm in a downtown hotel. I also don't usually have a vehicle or know my way around the cities I'm in. So it usually is an Outcall to my hotel. But I have done Incalls and sometimes when I'm in a city and seeing a touring lady. Recently had the experience that as it got to determining who was hosting it was simply a matter of who's room? We had both been staying at the same hotel. We picked my room as I had a more stocked fridge, better view, and bigger bed. Although not sure in the end any of that mattered. Cub

If I am traveling and have a hotel room, it is great if the lady will come to see me. However, most of my hobbying is done locally. I prefer incalls for purely financial reasons. If I have to pay for a hotel room and then pay for the lady's time, it gets expensive. If I can eliminate the cost of the hotel, then I get to see some wonderful ladies much more frequently.

It doesn't really matter to me, other than the location is upscale, safe and ultra clean. I didn't realize that there were legal implications incall vs. outcall, one being legal and one not. Is it the same in every province? Must be my naievety (spelling?) and being relatively new to the hobby.

It doesn't really matter to me, other than the location is upscale, safe and ultra clean. I didn't realize that there were legal implications incall vs. outcall, one being legal and one not. Is it the same in every province? Must be my naievety (spelling?) and being relatively new to the hobby.

It is a criminal offense to operate a bawdy-house (a place commonly used for the purposes of prostitution or acts of indecency). If a lady sees several gentlemen in one place, the place becomes a common bawdy house. If she visits gentlemen at their location, she is not operating a bawdy-house.

This law was challenged because incalls are statistically safer for us than outcalls, thus the law prohibits us from protecting ourselves.

I wish more would want outcall ,I get most requests for incall ,yet most are reluctant to give any required info for an appointment ie:their name and landline number,is that asking to much?Anyway I would again prefer it if there were ONLY outcalls for all,just my opinion.

I prefer outcalls as I can verify that the person is who they say they are and I feel much safer, especially if I have never met this person. For the gentleman to host it's not that hard, the room has been cleaned for you, possible a bottle of wine (not too much trouble to chuck it in a bucket of ice), for music, there's the option of bringing your laptop and SP bring a USB drive with a playlist, radio, or music stations on the television. I usually bring the candles and possibly my favorite bottle of wine so it's a mutual effort and something we can do together prior to an encounter. Not everyone has the princess syndrome and needs to be in the best suite in the hotel. As long as the place is clean, comfy and your there. What more could a lady ask for?

Incalls are 100% illegal across Canada. For me if I have never met the person I always assume they are LE and that can be very nerve wrecking prior to an encounter feeling so suspicious of someone and it doesn't matter where they located me or their reputation, some LE have desk jobs and that's all I will say about that but I think you can all read between the lines, no matter what screening process you have I'm sure the LE can get past it, sometimes safety can be an issue, when I was providing incall if someone wouldn't supply all the information required, I'd refuse. Just because your in your own space and know your surroundings doesn't make you any safer, I believe that would be called a false sense of security. In a hotel room you start screaming for your life, if you are in that situation that you are screaming for your life and I hope for all that never happens, someone is coming.

Ladies don't worry about breaking your nails take some classes to be able to defend yourself against a person of any size.

If this is a hijack, I'm sure someone wiser than I will tell me.

It seems the matter of in call vs out is down to how comfortable an SP might feel, assuming they do have an in call location. I can understand better the concept of references now reading these comments.

What role do check agencies play in your decision? Are they any value?

CB

Several people raised the legality issue, and the enforcement issue - which aren't exactly the same thing, which is really what my question will be.

I know outcall is legal, but in-call isn't if it's a "common bawdy house", which is basically a place where services are provided regularly. Obviously that includes places like the massage parlour over in Dartmouth (the name of which escapes me - Gentleman's Choice?) that got raided and shut down a few years ago.

I believe that it also covers a hotel room rented by an SP for the day, or an SPs own apartment if she does in-call regularly there. But that leads to my question - has anyone ever heard of police in Halifax actually enforcing the law in those circumstances? I know they've pursued the street trade, and they have pursued agencies, and they have pursued massage parlours. I can't remember ever hearing about them arresting a hobbyist or SP in a hotel room she had rented or in her home.

And, just out of curiosity, I have a different question for any SP who operates from a hotel room and who wouldn't mind answering. Do you think the hotel management knows why you are renting? Would they mind if they did? I've seen some SPs in hotels where they were regular guests and where at least the desk staff certainly knew her and had no problem whatsoever. I've seen others who seemed to want to be careful not to draw attention to themselves. What's your experience?

Guest W***ledi*Time
... has anyone ever heard of police in Halifax actually enforcing the law in those circumstances? ...

I think it's usually complaint-driven; the neighbours notice something going on and report it (the first thing the neighbours worry about when they see unusual activity next-door is drugs). Police are also particularly concerned with underage activity or pimping, I think.

A few examples from Halifax:

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=38024

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=20041

Just a quick comment and hope this isn't thread hi-jacking. While yes, I prefer outcalls, and no matter where, I do have to travel to see ladies, first and foremost consideration is the lady's preference and comfort zone. If she prefers incalls, I'll see her at her place.

Second matter, and some ladies do this already and it has been discussed in other threads. But for the lady to ensure her safety, verification methods are used. I'm very happy to provide requested information myself. Not only does

it allow the lady to know who she is seeing, it goes great lengths to starting a trusting "relationship", even before we meet in person

A quick rambling

RG

• Like 2

As most know, I am outcall only. Apart from the fact that it is legal (and that is very important to me), also I have strong preference to be in my own space. I like to set the party like environment with lots of light, non-alcoholic drink, chocolates and music and feel like it is a Date (rendezvous) rather than a paid encounter. Visiting a lady in some dark hotel room or run down apartment is not my style. Outcalls is also safer (for me) and I know nobody is hiding in any of my closets lol with a knife or something. Not to mention that I know exactly who has used my bedroom and bed (no bugs there) lol as using another person's bed or a bed shared by many others is not my style either.

As most know, I am outcall only. Apart from the fact that it is legal (and that is very important to me), also I have strong preference to be in my own space. I like to set the party like environment with lots of light, non-alcoholic drink, chocolates and music and feel like it is a Date (rendezvous) rather than a paid encounter. Visiting a lady in some dark hotel room or run down apartment is not my style. Outcalls is also safer (for me) and I know nobody is hiding in any of my closets lol with a knife or something. Not to mention that I know exactly who has used my bedroom and bed (no bugs there) lol as using another person's bed or a bed shared by many others is not my style either.

If you only do outcalls.. How do you know all SP/MP's incall locations are dark, run down, dirty linens and filthy with bed bugs?

I respect the fact you like your own space and to set your own environment if you feel non-alcoholic beverages, chocolates and music make you feel it is a date rather then paid encounter. But please don't portray incall locations as messy and unkept filthy dumps. Above all possibly dangerous...

• Like 3