Guest s**nflute
Can anyone give me some feedback on Body Care near Billings Bridge?

Girls they recommend?

Thanks

Rosa provides a solid massage.............Elle a Cuban gal is also very hot.

Call for schedules for Elle.

Daise is a young Mexican very good as well.

Additional Comments:

She sexy, gives a good nassage, been around for a while also worked at bank street studio.

Additional Comments:

Elle is also good, mid to late 40s good massage, used tro work oa bank street studio as well.

Guest P*rry

Has any CERB members been recently to Body Care Massage on Riverside Drive? Thank you.

Emily is one of my all time favourites in every aspect of a massage. What a sweetheart too.

Guest P*rry

Don and Krusty: Thank you for the excellent suggestion. Emily gave me a great massage.

Joseph

I agree, Emily is great, she has been there for quit a while. I also used to like Lyndsay. Not sure what happened to her.

Lyndsay is the owner's daughter. She did gave a good massage and a sensual finish. I think she stopped working for awhile, had a baby.

I went there and was offered no finish, no teasing, nothing. Got fantastic massage but was surprised when she just said that time was up and left. Are they all MAs or are some legit RMT?

I have went there for 6-7 or 8 years or more. My #1 is Emily, #2 Elly/Hellie & #3 is the owner Rosa. The massage is absolutely great. I guess YMMV. I always goes for Emily. What a sweetheart!

Rickyricardo

So is this worth a whirl for someone in town for a week, or go for a more sure thing like GHS?

Thanks guys..

So is this worth a whirl for someone in town for a week, or go for a more sure thing like GHS?

Thanks guys..

lusciouslilly, michaellascaress and claireheavens are much better options

• Like 1

Emily is indeed fantastic. Her massage is one of the best I have ever had and she always gets all the kinks out and I feel super relaxed. As petite as she is she has very strong hands. She is always pleasant and an overall pleasure. I would highly recommend her.

• Like 1

Emily is indeed fantastic. Her massage is one of the best I have ever had and she always gets all the kinks out and I feel super relaxed. As petite as she is she has very strong hands. She is always pleasant and an overall pleasure. I would highly recommend her.

:bigclap:

Thanks for the rec, and congratulations on your first post too! From a join date of Oct 2004 to a first post of June 2013, lurking has never been such a marathon. :icon_wink:

• Like 1

Rosa and Emily have been together for many years. They both take the massage seriously and are consistent in their services. Body Care has been totally renovated and looks good. Daisy also is very pretty and has grown in her massage abilities.

Elle is also good at times. Good location and quality service.

• Like 1

Funny I went there over the weekend to try and get a RMT session, didnt know it was an erotic MP, i called ahead and asked just for a regular message with insurance receipt. But when I got there, they said my plan wont cover it... So I left.

Legit RMTs places that offer drop-in/walk-ins in Ottawa are tough to find...

Funny I went there over the weekend to try and get a RMT session, didnt know it was an erotic MP, i called ahead and asked just for a regular message with insurance receipt. But when I got there, they said my plan wont cover it... So I left.

Legit RMTs places that offer drop-in/walk-ins in Ottawa are tough to find...

Why would you want a drop-in/walk-in service from an RMT? Presumably if you have real therapeutic back care needs, then you'll make an appointment first, even if it's an hour ahead.

I called a bunch of legit RMT places but I couldnt get same day appointment... they were all booked... so unless i wanted to wait 2 days...when I had a real back issue at the time... i was trying to find a drop in place...